User Reviews for Tarina Fe 1/20 (Page 2)

Birth Control 4.7

Reviews for Tarina Fe 1/20

sams July 10, 2019

For Birth Control: “These Tarina Fe pills are obviously different for everyone and everyones body takes it in differently. I’ve been on the pill for a year now and I’ve never had any real side effect other than depression and terrible anxiety. Recently I started to get irregular periods and I finally came to the conclusion that these pills are not it for me anymore. I felt like constantly crying and I was basically intolerable. I did drop weight easily and never really gained weight nor did I have acne but the bleeding really wouldn’t stop. I’m not gonna tell you to not try it but if you start to feel yourself depressed and distant please switch asap”

BB · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 20, 2019

For Birth Control: “Although it has made my periods very light, it has caused weight gain. Even going to the gym 3-5 times her week and having an active job has not helped.”

myork97 · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 18, 2019

For Birth Control: “Sooooo... I’ve tried every kind of birth control known to (wo)man. Implant, IUD, the worst — depo, mini pills, combo pills, 7 different pills to be extract. Tarina was the latest. I have now been off of it for 10 days. I’ve shed pounds & water weight, I’m no longer a short fuse, I can think straight again, I’m not stuttering over my words anymore, I don’t go into full blown rage out of nowhere, I don’t want to eat 24/7, my face has cleared, my hair isn’t coming out in clumps. I truly thought depo was the worst, but now it’s a close second to Tarina. Avoid this BC at ALL COSTS. Unless you want to be a rude, angry, bloated, bald, bloated, pimply cow. It is the WORST. Oh and I bled ALL THE TIME.”

Black Girl in Cali · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 9, 2019

For Birth Control: “I'm 5'5 150lbs normally. I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and PCOS within a 2 month span. Suffering with intense pain between cycles and fluid was in my lower abdomen according to an MRI. Tarina Fe is not the best when it comes to mood swings, but it's worked for the endometriosis pain and now my cycles are light to nonexistent. It is big on water retention which causes weight gain. I wasn't sweating well during my workouts and not peeing as much water as I consumed which scared me for awhile. The effect was my abdomen would bloat, I wear waist beads so I notice it more. No amount of diet change and exercise worked to get that 10-15lb fluctuation down. I spiked at 167lbs. Doctor thought I was going in on hamburgers or something for awhile. When I stopped the birth control for a one month period (after 6 months on it) the weight fell off like melted butter. Once I started back its creeped up again. My skin has cleared up a bit. I haven't noticed any pigmentation problems.”

Sadness · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 20, 2019

For Birth Control: “I have been a crazy emotional mess, especially the last 8 or so months. I’ve been on Tarina Fe for almost 2 years, just got switched to a higher hormone pill in hopes it can help the mood swings. I’ve been sticking it out on this pill because I don’t have insurance so I couldn’t afford to keep going back to the doctor to find a better fit until now. Never had an issue with the breakthrough bleeding until the last 5 months. Very strange considering I’ve been on it so long. I’m hoping that a different pill can get my hormones regulated and get my moods back on track!”

Bloody Mary · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 15, 2019

For Birth Control: “I had had the implant and bled for 5 MONTHS STRAIGHT with no sign of end. I became anemic because of it. Went to Dr, she switched me to the pill. Tarina Fe 1/20 is SO GOOD. I haven't broken out, my periods are 3 days no cramps, I feel less anxious and depressed. Stopped my 5 month period in a week.”

Em · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 6, 2019

For Birth Control: “This BC is the worst. My nausea is off the charts, I feel like I’m constantly going to throw up; although the feeling is strongest when I first wake up or eat something. I literally have no sex drive, just the thought exhausts me which has never been an issue in the past. It also makes me more tired than usual. I’ve also started developing extremely painful cramps and bloating. Can’t wait to switch.”

AnonymousSinner February 3, 2019

For Birth Control: “I've been on birth control for 3 years now. I switched to Tarina because I was experiencing bad anxiety and mild depression and my doc recommended this lower dosage pill. Luckily didn't experience any significant weight gain. But my anxiety and depression got worse. I have even more terrible mood swings and am so sensitive and emotional. On the bright side, my periods are light and only last 3-4 days and the cramps are tolerable. However, I noticed that my "periods" were getting more inconsistent and I wouldn't start on the same day like I was used to, but I always bled every month until this one. This month, I had absolutely no "period". I'm very good at taking the pill (if I'm late, its only by an hour or 2) and I understand that its completely normal to not have withdrawal bleeding while on the pill but this had never happened to me in the 3 years I have been on birth control. I ended up not being pregnant but this made me go insane. I'm definitely going to change to another brand.”

Sid · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 13, 2019

For Birth Control: “It’s my second month and I don’t think I’ve had any side effects other than acne. My skin is usually pretty clear but lately I’ve been getting patches of painful pimples near my jaw area, which is what hormonal acne is. I’m hoping my body just needs to get used to it but I may try switching if it’s not gone by next month”

Mo · Taken for less than 1 month December 20, 2018

For Birth Control: “I will not stop bleeding, going through a super tampon every 2 hours for a week now. I absolutely hate this.”

Ash · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 18, 2018

For Birth Control: “So I'm coming up on like 8 months, it's the same medicine I had before just the color of the pill changed, one thing I don't like about this that I have bad periods that last way longer than usual and cramps they are bad, but on the plus sign...no weight gain, no acne this probably is the best birth I have ever had...”

DJ · Taken for less than 1 month November 27, 2018

For Birth Control: “I am 26 years old and this is my first time ever taking birth control. I started taking this particular one 3 weeks ago to help me have a lighter period but I am now on the 7 th day of my period (it usually lasts 5 days). I think I’m done taking BC period ! I tried and honestly can’t stand to have such a long period and cramps throughout my entire cycle.”

Kiria September 1, 2018

For Birth Control: “Bleed almost everyday ... definitely got to switch”

Lo · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 13, 2018

For Birth Control: “It’s going to be 1 year in December that I’ve been on Tarina. The first 6-7 months were great. I’d get my period when I’d get to the brown pills and I had lighter periods which is a big thumbs up from all the heavy periods I had prior to being on birth control. These last few months have been a bit odd. I haven’t had a period and I can honestly say YES I’d love to have my period. It’s been about 3 months that I haven’t had one. I’ve taken pregnancy test and take the pill every day on time. My hair has thinned out. I don’t break out. My sex drive is great. No dryness. I do get emotional here and there. & I’ve actually lost 17lbs. I don’t know how to feel about switching just so I can have a frequent period.”

Caluv · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 30, 2018

For Birth Control: “I'm in my late 20s & this past year I got switched to Tarina Fe 1/20 I noticed changes right away. My prior pill for 6 years was Junel. I believe my body was reacting through a change in active ingredients differences. I got 2 yeast infections 3 months of taking Tarina I was a long time since I had to buy Vaginal Creams to stop the itch & medications. I also feel like when I take it it just sits at the top of of my stomach & get bloated, with Junel my metabolism would actually start up that it would increase my appetite. I believe Tarina is just not working out for my body I also gain 20 pounds since the switch. My body just feels lost but I order Junel again I hope it solves all my changes. Prayers.”

Lainie · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 29, 2018

For Birth Control: “I’ve been on this pill since I was 17, I’m now 23 and all of a sudden this pill is giving me a spotting period that lasts 4 days and then a week goes by and I’m good then I’m on my period then a week goes by and he next week spotting, and so on. I’ve even tested it going off the pill and my period went back to normal. But every time I go back on I spot, no period, period, no period, spot and so one and so forth. I don’t know what to do.”

Kylie · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 27, 2018

For Birth Control: “I was specifically put on this kind because the other kinds of birth control gave me severe mood swings. This helped with that. HOWEVER it made my period come a week before the placebo pills every single month. Not only that but it made my cramps absolutely awful.”

Ruyi · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 25, 2018

For Birth Control: “Tarina has prevented pregnancies so far so good I used to be on Microgestin for the last 4 years then Plan parenthood recently switched me to the Tarina. I did notice my acne cleared and a few other changes on my body like gain a few pounds & a few headaches I also take in the night to decrease nausea side effects.”

Bree · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 14, 2018

For Birth Control: “I’ve actually loved this pill. I’ve tried others and been so emotional. I’ve had no weight gain, no loss of sexual drive or even dryness, periods evened out with no issues. I’d like to try taking it straight for 3 months at a time to avoid periods, but will have to talk to my doc.”

717xty · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2018

For Birth Control: “Tarina Fe 1/20 is the first brand of birth control I've tried. I didn't have any of the common side effects-no nausea, no weight gain, no headaches. However, my period has been out of control. Before getting on Tarina, my period would last 3-4 days, with some severe cramping and bleeding the first day, then levelling off. Now, I get a period the week BEFORE the sugar pills, lasting the whole week. Bleeding stops for the first day or two of the sugar pill, then I get to deal with another 4 or 5 days of bleeding from the sugar pill. All in all its about a 2 week long period. I'm on my 4th pack and this happens like clockwork every month. Dr switched me to a pill with higher estrogen, but may wait out my last 2 packs of tarina to see if by some miracle it regulates. Really liked the experience of having minimal side effects, but can't deal with the non stop bleeding.”

Ivy · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 20, 2018

For Birth Control: “I didn't break out that much, occasional zit but my skin was mainly clear. Other than that my mood swings did get a little out of hand. Rarely bled, maybe once every two months but only for one day. My sex drive was decent but dryness was an issue.”

laura · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 14, 2018

For Birth Control: “made my hair fall out! thanks a lot tarina fe!”

Flo · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 12, 2018

For Birth Control: “Been on this pill for almost a year and it has been a rocky experience. My periods are always irregular and I feel like I never stop bleeding. I’ve been taking it on time for the most part and regardless it just didn’t get any better. I have to switch. I’m seeing my doctor this week to change! I’m just not adjusting to it very well, at all.”

BP · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 5, 2018

For Birth Control: “I was switched to this brand after being on Microgestin FE 1/20 for years because when I moved to they were no longer caring the brand. I was on it for about 2 months and then started to get extremely itchy and heavy bruising on my legs. I stopped taking everything I had been taking to try and determine the cause of the itching. After it stopped I went back on the Tarina and after the 2nd pill my entire body broke out in hives. Apparently I am allergic to an inactive ingredient that they have in this brand and not in Microgestin.”

Yourname · Taken for less than 1 month April 5, 2018

For Birth Control: “I'm not sure if it's just me at this time but this has never happened before. I've been on this pill for about two weeks and I have extreme cramp like pains during/ right after orgasms. It makes sex unenjoyable. And I'm hoping this will go away and I'll be able to continue this pill because other than that I have no other complaints.”