User Reviews for Blisovi Fe 1.5 / 30

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Blisovi Fe 1.5/30.

Birth Control

Summary of Blisovi Fe 1.5/30 reviews 6.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Blisovi Fe 1.5/30

For Birth Control "This is the first birth control I have ever taken due to everyone was telling me how bad it is and all the false thing they tell you ! I had my 4th baby in January of 17, and I started taking BlisoviFe 1.5/30 the first two months was bad cause I had migraines in the middle where my period were supposed to happen and it did it was normal but I never had a headache like that since I was a child.. I said to my husband I'm gonna try next month and see what happens he told me to get off of it cause he could bare me see the way I was but I got used to it. I feel just like I did before .. i have normal period, no headache , no weight gain.. nothing !"

Sissi86 September 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I was switched to this medication after finding out that Gildess FE 1.5/30 had been recalled. I feel so much better on this pill compared to Gildess. I've been taking Blisovi for about 8 months and have periods that are light and last 2-4 days. Cramping is more mild compared to not being on birth control while the bloating I have in my lower body before periods is comparable to not taking birth control. I experience slight breast tenderness toward the end of the pill pack and headaches for a couple days when beginning a new pack. All the side effects I have had are mild and easier to deal with than not taking birth control, plus it prevents pregnancy."

LG2017 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Terrible! Like so many others on this thread, I've gained weight, couldn't control my anxiety, and the bloating was insane! I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. It wasn't until there was a mix up with my doctors and was off it for less than a week, did my appetite go back to normal, bloating down ( sometimes I would look 5 months pregnant) and anxiety lessened immensely. I thought I was just gaining weight due to being in a new relationship. I wish I read these reviews before I started this pill a year and a half ago! Never again would I ever take this pill. They should discontinue it."

Cait617 (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I appreciate everyone else's reviews of this medication, it validates me-where I thought I was alone. The pharmacy advised prior standard birth control was no longer available and it was "the same" and thus I was provided Blisovi. After 3 months, I've gone up 2 pants sizes and look pregnant with a distended belly! I have had abdominal cramping and terrible PMS. My flow used to last 2-3 days, it's up to 5 days on this terrible pill. I would not recommend anyone even trial with this medication. I gave it two stars since it does prevent pregnancy -- oh, my sex drive is lower, so that can impact pregnancy too."

MeFLHeather January 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I was put on Blisovi because CVS stopped carrying Gildess (Gildess was perfect for me). Lucky for me, I recently found out Walgreens still carries Gildess, just an fyi for anyone else."

thg123 December 4, 2016