User Reviews for Acetaminophen / hydrocodone (Page 4)

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 34 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Cough 19 reviews 788 medications

Pain 439 reviews 1105 medications

7.9
Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 662 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Norco has been good to relieve my pain from my L2, L3, L4 discs herniated and resulting pain level 8 in lower back and down the sciatica nerve in my legs. much better than morphine which makes me feel like I'm asleep and trying to move thru cement. It really has done a good job of lowering the pain level and consequently I can function relatively well and get some things done each day, giving me a better quality of life instead of just focusing on the pain. I know I've become addicted but I'd rather be addicted to something that helps me than constantly suffer from pain and have misery day after day."

caddiwoo (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 15, 2015

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I have psoriatic oseto arthritis and this controls pain well at 1 mg 4 times daily Heavy fatigue, low blood pressure"

rmkardes (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 9, 2015

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I have severe Fibromyalgia with migraine/tension headaches and Chronic Fatigue. I also have osteoarthritis in my hips and lower back. I've already had one SI joint fusion. I am on disability because of the Fibromyalgia. I have used Norco 10/325 for several years. It controls the pain well and at this point I am able to manage on only 1-2 tablets a day. I have to manage my pain to be able to function, otherwise depression sets in with the pain and I just want to stay in bed. I may be somewhat dependent on Norco now but it's worth it to have a life."

Teri H October 1, 2015

76 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "About a 2 months ago I started having severe abdominal pain, my doctor started me on Norcos and now for the first time in two months I feel normal again. I am able to control my pain and now I can live my life relatively pain free."

cpocowatchit (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "Helps my pain takes the edge off it enables me to move around it does not relieve all my pain but makes it tolerable. I have sciatica and some days I can't stand, sit,or even lay down due to back pain and it gives me some relief."

John schuck (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 10, 2015

37 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I found Norco to be highly effective in keeping my back, shoulder, and neck pain under control and still allowing me to function as a professional (at least for the most part). I have taken Norco on and off over the last three years due to a series of accidents. I have taken Norco as my only source of pain medication, and, I found it was pretty easy for me to leave behind once the the injury was healed. I had two surgeries this summer (June and July). I began taking Norco in April, and had shoulder surgery in June and continued on the Norco. In July I had spinal surgery and was put on Dilaudid and MS Contin for four weeks. At the end of the four weeks my withdrawal symptoms were exceedingly painful, both physically and mentally."

Sammy Jr. August 30, 2015

50 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "I have been taking this for about 3 days for back pain.. along with flexeril due to back spasms making it difficult to breath without pain... at first it was just taking deep breaths then breathing in general began to be painful because it was putting a lot of pressure on my back causing more spasms and pain. I tried Tylenol and ibprofin and it wasn't really helping. The hydrocod/aceta 5-325 mg has been so much help. I can breath now without pain however when the med wears off I feel like I have been hit by a bus. The Dr put 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours but I am seeing that 1 in the morning and 1 before bed does justice. Hopefully soon the pain completely goes away...."

Milisa August 25, 2015

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Pain: "Fair"

Anonymous August 21, 2015

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "Does not last like yellow norco"

Louie ro August 20, 2015

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Over the past two and a half years since I had major shoulder surgery the recovery has been slow. I've recently been diagnosed with arthritis and C6-7 cervical degenerative disc disease with C5-6 and C6-7 narrowing of the neural foramen. I was prescribed naproxen at one point which helped a little. I was taken off of it due to the amount I was taking a day. Up to 3200mg. I was also prescribed ambien because I couldn't sleep because of the pain. I started to sleep walk on four different occasions where my wife found me elsewhere from where I went to sleep. I called my doc and he took me off and I was prescribed hydrocodone and acetaminophen combo. That was the best thing that could have happened for me. I'm no longer in constant pain."

Was always in pain August 18, 2015

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Pain: "After colo rectal cancer I have been on pain meds. The 10 /325 allows me to have a,life. I do take other meds but this is the best for pain. I have neeve damage ect ect . I have all kind of issues and a colostomy. I'm thankful for my pain meds. Just don't abuse any medication."

mookie1027 August 18, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "I have had 24 surgeries over the past 18 years had a very severe fall this medication has made it possible for me to live a normal life I have heard of people abusing this drug maybe I'm the lucky 1 because if I take more than it says to take or too soon it makes me nauseous but only if I don't wait at least 5 hours between doses"

Markie mapo (taken for 10 years or more) August 8, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I did find I built up a tolerance to this med."

Sherrywall (taken for 10 years or more) August 7, 2015

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I take hydrocodone 10mg/325MG. Of acetaminophen. I have bulging disks in my lower back on my spine and they hit certain nerves. I have had a great experience with this medicine. I don't have any side effects except for some itching. It allows me to function and continue to work a fast paced job where I'm on my feet. You just have to careful to not take more than prescribed because most people don't realize how addicting it can be. Read the papers that you get from the pharmacy and ask questions. If used correctly this drug is very beneficial."

Brandon 33 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 5, 2015

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I was prescribed Norco 7.5 due to server pain from a bad Kidney infection. I'm not big on pain meds due to making me feel different. I have found this medicine has controlled the pain but makes me restless not able to sleep."

Sue1228 August 5, 2015

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "It worked rather well the only problem was I had a rough time making a bowel moment"

kiakia July 28, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Pain: "I suffered a .45 caliber GSW to the head in 2009. Have had multiple OMFS/ENT surgeries. I have developed a chronic pain condition as a result of the accident. This medication has been a lifesaver. It allows me to function at work and has restored my quality of life. For me, it works significantly better than Percocet."

Koroneo June 26, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I'm 59, have sciatica, and it's progressed to where I know I don't have to live in constant pain. I've been a narcotic user most of my life so the 5mg didn't do much and certainly after a short period didn't do anything if taken as directed. I've upped it to 7.5's and relief was significant and am now taking 10mg and the relief is amazing. I was concerned because I've been a narcotic user for so much of my life but it works and I didn't want to push it by going the oxy route. I've been saying the same thing to people who don't understand. I call it a managed habit. There were several times I couldn't even sit in this chair and log on to the computer."

pudman56 June 25, 2015

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I've been prescribed different meds for the chronic arthritis pain in my neck and only Vicodin helps with pain and it allows me to sleep comfortably at night and get through my days at work. I use only the prescribed amount at it works wonders for me."

Arthritis pain in the neck June 22, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "My experience with this drug was very good it help my pain. I would recommend it to others if they were in pain. Do not abuse this drug that ruins it for the people who really need it"

good guy June 19, 2015

48 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Back Pain: "This is a very good pain reliever, I don't find it addictive at all. I will say that is seems to suppress normal dreams because immediately after I quit taking it I have an explosion of unusual dreams. But that settles down within a few nights."

Jeffey June 5, 2015

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Went to ER with severe lower back pain that went down my leg. Diagnosed as sciatica and given norco 10. It totally knocked me out but did take my pain from an 8 to a 0! Broke it in half so I could stay awake after that."

Recurring pain (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2015

51 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Pain: "I've been taking Lortab and Norcod 7.5/325 for several years off and on, they have given me my life back. It sometimes keeps me restless and awake some nights but that's a LOT better than being with cronic pain. When I quit taking them for a while I have felt overly tired for several days and get diarrhea. But that goes away after a few days."

bumm shoulder May 29, 2015

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "i'm taking norco 10/325 for over ten years on and off i'm over sixty five, i've recently came to the reality that this wonder drug has lowered my back pain, diabetes sugar, depression, and neuropathy pain. i've been told i have reverse side effects form this medication then the average patients the doctor attends to. everyone else says oh your hooked on pain meds, so what. if they help all of these problems i have and have no bad side effects i can't live with. the best to this drug."

ezzboat (taken for 10 years or more) May 27, 2015

98 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "In the past four yours , my disease has progressed . I have been able to control my pain with hydrocodone. Recently started getting Watson 853 . The pain has returned , now stomach upset and headache . Plus tired all the time . I take 2 10 mg 325 . Now I feel I have to take more . I have read on other sites that Watson was bought by another company . What did they do ? Please let us consumers and chronic pain patients the respect we deserve , and tell the truth . We're not crazy , you changed the active binding ingredients . Was this to save money ? Well I'd rather stop purchasing this placebo and deal with my pain. I just hope that no one dies by taking to much . Because I've read how patients are over medicating to get relieve ."

Wny May 24, 2015