Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg, TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0178
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
Triprolidine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDⱡ
Ⓓ Cold & Allergy
Triprolidine HCl / Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine HCl / Nasal Decongestant
• Relieves runny nose, nasal congestion,
sneezing & itchy, watery eyes
(One Tablet Dose)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2013 Walgreen Co.
ⱡWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
pseudoephedrine hcl and tripolidine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0178)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0178)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.