User Reviews for Fluticasone nasal

7.1

Allergic Rhinitis

Summary of Fluticasone reviews 6.5 160 reviews

Reviews for Fluticasone

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I had headaches after 3-4 days of start using it.."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2019

For Nasal Polyps: "This product has immediate action in attacking the nasal passage....Clear up.. feel better instantaneously... LOVE IT"

MN18 (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2019

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Took a week to fully unplug my nose. After a month of use with 1x a day of one spray per nostril, I lost my sense of smell. I am now on day 3 of not taking it, feel pretty tired, not feeling well. Hoping those feelings will pass and I get my sense of smell back. Currently my nose is still unplugged. If it weren’t for the smell thing, I’d give this a perfect 10 for clearing a stuffed up nose."

Okay45 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 6, 2019

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Expensive. This is my second try for my blocked ears and nose . The Sensimist bottle never quite empties and the spray hose does not reach to the bottom. Thus, you are unable to use the costly liquid spray that you paid for."

steve (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 6, 2019

Xhance (fluticasone) for Nasal Polyps: "I have suffered with nasal polyps which have recurred each time I’ve had surgery (twice). I had severe sleep issues from difficulty breathing at night, and had no sense of smell for years. I was ready to go back to surgery when a doctor prescribed xhance 7 months ago. After 8 weeks I was improved, and now 7 months later I can smell and breathe easily through my nose. I’m so happy with the results, and avoided surgery."

Gigi (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 31, 2019

Xhance (fluticasone) for Nasal Polyps: "CVS substituted $900 Xhance for the $30 generic fluticasone my doctor prescribed for my allergies. They must be in collusion with the manufacturer. This product does nothing more than the generic of fluticasone except include a $870 piece of plastic that breaks and looks like a sex toy."

fluticasone (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

For Not Listed / Other: "This is probably the worse nasal spray I have ever used. I had blocked eustachian tubes. The side effects are horrendous. I already suffer from anxiety but this made it a whole lot worse and especially at night. My mood changes every 2 mins. My heart races horribly. I can’t sleep. The anxiousness is worse at night as I am trying to sleep. I get this very weird feeling in the whole of my body when I try to relax and I get up in a panic with a racing heart. I have been off it for 2-4 days now and I am still having the side effects of it. I started using it few weeks ago. If anyone is thinking of using it, please read the label and the possible side effects before you use it as I stupidly didn’t. If anyone has a sensitive body or is sensitive to meds I would advise not using this one."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 6, 2019

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Flonase is absolute trash and did nothing to unstop my nose. I had to go back to the store and buy the generic Kroger brand and that was the only thing that gave me some relief. Flonase did not decongest either side of my nostril at any time and it was a horrible waste of money"

Angel (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2018

Flonase Sensimist (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "My ENT advised me to use this product. My experience is that I have paid from $13.99 to $28.99 for the same size. Another thing is that it doesn't seem to spray the same every time. Sometimes I don't think anything comes out of the nozzle."

birdie (taken for less than 1 month) December 6, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "After being diagnosed with environmental allergies, my doctor recommended this otc med to ease congestion, and I have been using it off and on (mostly off) for 3-4 years. Helps you breathe, but at a high cost for me. 2 months ago in the fall, I began using it every night, and within a couple of weeks, started experiencing a cough, dry mouth and throat, and a swollen tongue, felt like my throat was closing up, trouble swallowing. This is when my doc recommend I see a gastroenterologist. Also have had headaches, and upper back pain that was excruciating. I am appalled that this med is otc. It's a steroid, and the doctor did NOT warn me at all! I did finally go see a gastroenterologist because of all this, and they said it might be GERD, but I highly doubt that now. I stopped this med and feel much better already. Why no doctor has linked my use of Flonase and my symptoms is unbelievable. Use at your own risk! I can just use saline and deal with some congestion."

soxfan (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 25, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I've just started using this spray and have used it twice today (total of four pumps each nostril x2) and it's already reduced my post nasal drip. I wonder about the systemic affects however, chiefly because just in ten hours after I first used it my neck line seems to have tightened up considerably, it's not in my imagination, people at work have commented. "

Henry Discipline (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I have severe chronic sinusitis and trust me a first this did not - work it took a couple days I had to remember to take it everyday and now I have zero breathing issues and can go to sleep amazing every night"

Arah (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 8, 2018

Xhance (fluticasone) for Nasal Polyps: "So far this medication is working pretty well. I had sinus surgery in December 2017 to correct a deviated septum, nasal polyps, and congestion. I've been taking Xhance for about a month now, and I've had no breathing issues except minor congestion, which is a side effect of the medicine. I don't have the seasonal allergies I normally would have this time of year. The part that you blow into became blocked (I couldn't blow into it.) after a few days of use, so I just use it like you would Flonase instead. I've gotten a nose bleed, which is also a side effect."

HarmonyDelong (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 3, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Glad to see I’m not the only one who has experienced difficulties with this spray. I have had the severe headaches, thrush, and hearing loss in my left ear! I also have had the whispering voice for 10 weeks. They’re telling me I have acid reflux, I don’t agree. Is anyone aware that this medication was on recall list for contamination with small glass fragments (apotex brand, 05/31/2018) ??? In all honesty, I believe this is what I’m experiencing."

Sonna September 17, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Useless did absolutely nothing for me except waste my money. The spray would not budge then it would pour out and waste so much for a 120 sprays I only got two lots in and the doctor demonstrated how to use it plus I did look at the you tube so still have the problem and out of pocket 50 bucks. What a have ."

anna (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2018

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Flonase is NOT for treating allergies, it's for treating the inflammation in your nose caused by allergies, so I'm confused as to why people think it'll get rid of itchy/watery eyes and other symptoms. Confusing advertisement I guess. For nasal treatment it works just fine. As a nasal corticosteroid it can be used to treat nasal polyps over a period of time- which often happens with chronic infections/bad allergies. For that function it works well. I haven't had an issue with it. I'm usually able to breathe through my nose again within 15-20 minutes after application. Guess we'll see how it works over the long run."

RinaRivers (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

Flonase Sensimist (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This spray works fine, however something massive changed about it - the 120 spray used to be 0.54ML and it is now 0.31ML, same amount of sprays but much less product (about same size as 60 sprays, which for some reason did NOT change! Watch out, they're giving you a lot less now!!!"

anyone (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 4, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I used this drug for allergies and it’s caused shortness of breath, mood change, insomnia. I’m hoping these symptoms go away after stopping it ."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2018

Xhance (fluticasone) for Nasal Polyps: "Used in conjunction with prednisone, I can finally breathe on both sides - first time in many years."

Zoe (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2018

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "I used Flonase for several months. It seemed to be working well. Then I started to get nosebleeds. Then I was told by medical personnel that the flonase can thin the mucous membranes inside the nose. So, I'll never use this again."

luckylady (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 15, 2018

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Do NOT buy this!!!!! Like other nose sprays, this does NOTHING to help your allergies. Unlike pills that actually work and cure all your allergy symptoms. Flonase does NOTHING but burn your nose and leave you with a very harsh aftertaste. Their ads are very misleading, and Flonase needs to be taken off the market for good. "

Guest (taken for less than 1 month) July 1, 2018

Flonase Allergy Relief (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Used this flonase spray , and it is horrible . Didn't do a thing for me ... vicks severe nasal spray works so much better. I will never use it again"

Rach rush June 29, 2018

Flonase (fluticasone) for Rhinitis: "Literally from using 200 tissues a day to 0 tissues a day within 24 hours. Best allergy med I’d ever used."

Pat June 21, 2018

For Rhinitis: "I have been taking this medication on and off for many years. I had a weird aversion to taking it. I got side effects on a single dose and when I noticed I had almost all of the side effect symptoms... shortness of breath, bruising, bad mood, lethargy, swollen eyes, and hive like bumps.. like eczema. This is what made me realize that in smaller doses.. is what gave me these side effects in such a small amount that I wrote them off as just something wrong with me. I never read the side effect sheet or contraindications my whole life."

Anna (taken for 10 years or more) May 8, 2018

Flonase (fluticasone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This nasal spray has changed my life. I got immediate relief----immediate and was able to breathe at night and therefore sleep. Allergy symptoms of stuffy nose , sneezing and itchy eyes are gone."

CHILLYJILLY (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 5, 2018