User Reviews for Flonase

Allergic Rhinitis
6.2

Summary of Flonase reviews 6.6 82 reviews

Reviews for Flonase

For Rhinitis "I used Flonase for several months. It seemed to be working well. Then I started to get nosebleeds. Then I was told by medical personnel that the flonase can thin the mucous membranes inside the nose. So, I'll never use this again."

luckylady (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 15, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Do NOT buy this!!!!! Like other nose sprays, this does NOTHING to help your allergies. Unlike pills that actually work and cure all your allergy symptoms. Flonase does NOTHING but burn your nose and leave you with a very harsh aftertaste. Their ads are very misleading, and Flonase needs to be taken off the market for good. "

Guest (taken for less than 1 month) July 1, 2018

For Rhinitis "Literally from using 200 tissues a day to 0 tissues a day within 24 hours. Best allergy med I’d ever used."

Pat June 21, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "This nasal spray has changed my life. I got immediate relief----immediate and was able to breathe at night and therefore sleep. Allergy symptoms of stuffy nose , sneezing and itchy eyes are gone."

CHILLYJILLY (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 5, 2018

For Rhinitis "Within 2 hours of my 2nd dose of Flonase, I experienced difficulty breathing, and had crusting around the openings of my nose. I also had a feeling of extreme restlessness, much like I would imagine restless leg persons are afflicted with. The next morning I was SOB with minimal exertion, and experienced a worsening sore throat and pharyngitis, with difficulty speaking above a whisper."

Pete (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2018

For Rhinitis "Flonase has changed my life!! Before using this I was blowing my nose at least 20 times a day and sneezing about a dozen times. I would wake up in the morning and my nose would be so plugged I would stand in the bathroom and blow my nose for five straight minutes to get relief. After only 2 weeks on this I now maybe blow my nose twice and day and have maybe sneezed twice total. The only thing it hasn't helped with much are dry eyes. I would highly recommend at least trying this to see if it works it has been wonderful for me!"

JoBear (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Flonase has changed my life. I developed a sinus infection a week before my cruise to the Bahamas and knew I couldn’t go like that. My sinus infections typically lasts 5-7 days. I would take Benadryl, Zyrtec, Sinex, Mucinex, & use Vick’s Vapor rub. I also used the Vick’s Vapor Rub steam inhaler. It would only give me temporary relief! I would never try nasal sprays. I didn’t want to put anything in my nose. I finally tried Flonase & Hallelujah!!!! It wasn’t immediate, but it worked. I tried it at 11:30 p.m. and at 6 a.m. I all of a sudden starting breathing normal and have not had any issues or side effects! It was such a major break through for me! It is definitely going with me on my cruise!"

Happy Cruiser (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2018

"Yes I use flonase for only three days due to a cold I have and allergies . The worse ever it caused my nose to burn my nose and lips. It left me a heavy scab which I can't get rid of. It makes you dizzy. It is nasty I recommend do not use. Instead go buy generic claraton be safe side . Don't beleive everything doctors say or want to sell u."

Lina March 10, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "This Flonase has after taste which is not a problem. . It work ok for about an hour+ and its effect wears off. It suggested dose is two sprays per day , The post nasal drip irritation returns that starts the unending coughing , irritating , yes very much. I can't increase the dose so am going back to Doc again for another consultation"

doc says some kind of allergy (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2018

For Rhinitis "I used to use tons of OTC nasal sprays to then point of addiction really. I had to stop, but both nostrils would clog completely shut without it, I have also severe nasal allergic reaction and swollen air passages/asthma. My Dr gives me Flonase by Rx. Within a couple weeks my nose cleared, both nostrils stopped swelling, no more nasal allergy and this has been a miracle med for me! I never needed Afrin or anything again. My sense of smell is still low, but I can smell now!"

Nickname????? (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 15, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Just started two days ago for relief of seasonal and environmental allergies. I have terrible itch eyes, runny nose and sneezing fits. I do feel less drip, no sneezing and less congestion. I'm going to finish this bottle ($32 Canadian) and determine if I continue with it. But so far so good."

Details details September 16, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Great nasal spray, It does take time for it to start working, so do not expect instant results, but once it starts to work, it's a great nasal spray. My sinus allergies are so much better, I do have a nasal bleed from time to time, but my doctor said to use some saline spray or vaseline on a swab and put inside my nose. I will continue to use Flonase as long as my Dr. Feels it's necessary. I would highly recommend it! But do remember, it takes time to start working, it has to build up."

cvdixon29 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 11, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Out of desperation, I bought this over the counter. My allergies have suddenly worsened. I could not sleep, as I was completely clogged up and my nose was extremely dry. I felt instant relief from the very first spray. I sleep better, and so far the only side effect I have encountered is a slight cough. This is, really, nothing compared to the loss of sleep, horrible nasal dryness, etc., with which I was dealing. Not everything will work for everyone, but this worked for me. I am thrilled!"

MiamiLady17 (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2017

For Rhinitis "Works well for me with regular use."

Audiowombat June 17, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "This product caused sinus infections. It never brought any relief for me. Nasonex works for me. It stops my nose from running uncontrollably while outside."

Clickclacker June 5, 2017

For Rhinitis "Flonase is the only medication that effectively treats my allergies the best I have tried other medications and when my allergies are at their Peak at their worst I get terribly sick with a sinus infection upper respiratory bronchitis I get a lot of problems but with Flonase it clears all that right up and keeps me from getting sick"

Bjbarn (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 5, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "I took it for a little over a week. I thought it may need a week for it to set in. It didn't stop my allergies at all, in fact, it worsened shortly after use. I had light nausea and heavy migraines shortly after taking it every day. I stopped taking it cause it was ineffective and due to the side effects. I've had allergies for almost a year. I'm going to try something else (Alavert). Claritin, Allegra, Flonase, Equate, Zyrtec, Benadryl, and Nasonex have all failed me so far."

Sarafare April 5, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have experienced outdoor/seasonal allergies all my life in fluctuating intensities. Sometimes I can can go without meds and then suddenly I'm so sneezy, itchy, watery, runny, and congested that I can hardly function. It's like a never-ending flu! So, I bought Flonase, fully aware that the relief wouldn't be instant. It took a day or 2 (literally) and I immediately had absolutely no congestion. I admit that I still sneeze and get a slight runny nose now and then but it was bearable compared to a Flonase-less reaction to pollen. The main con that I have a problem with is that I've been using Flonase for over a month and I have experienced absolutely no relief for my dry itchy (sometimes watery) eyes! Pros, my other symptoms are gone"

Potata J March 21, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "I started using Flonase last year and it worked pretty well for me. After using it for a while I'd get nose bleeds and stop using it for a few days and start back. This year is different and seems to have little effect. I do not get 24 hours of relief. I'm lucky if I get 8."

Shebee60 March 11, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "This has changed my life. I had really bad allergies and would get sinus infections at least once every 2 months and everytime I was on a plane. I discovered flonase while on a trip and was at the end of my rope having antibiotics constantly and I tried the flonase as a last resort for some relief. It wasn't instant but the change was amazing. Since taking flonase i haven't had a infection since and have travelled extensively without any issue. I have recommended to a friend who has horrible allergies and it has helped her almost completely ease her symptoms and even stopped her snoring. Might not be for everyone but with regular use it has worked wonders for me"

Anonymous January 29, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Flonase SUCKS. The first two days I used it, I thought it was the greatest thing ever invented because my horrible allergies finally seemed to clear up. I forgot to take it one day and woke up in the middle of the night with a stopped up nose, so I took Flonase again as soon as I woke up. It was VERY ineffective that time. I got horrible headaches, insanely itchy eyes, a sore throat, and my mouth and lips were constantly dry. It has been a week since I've vowed to never use Flonase again, and I STILL have the WORST smell in my nose and mouth from that stupid allergy "reliever". If you're wondering if you should hop in your car, make the trip out, and purchase Flonase, I will let you know right now that, that is the biggest mistake."

Maddison_12345678 December 15, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "This is good stuff. I can breath!"

Jon d (taken for less than 1 month) November 30, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have used this product for 15 years. This product still relieves my Rhinitis symptoms."

Miss All Year Allergies November 21, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have developed allergies (pollen?) in the last 2 years. Go figure, I'm in my 50s. My eyes get itchy and red and watery, and I scratch my eyelids and eyes so much. This irritates them and the eyelid gets raw. I finally tried Flonase from a doctor. I got jittery and anxious. After a few day, the roof of my mouth got raw and sore and painful. I did not rinse my mouth every time after use. Maybe I should have. It was destroying my skin on roof of mouth. I will never use Flonase again, I threw it away,"

Rainbow444333 November 4, 2016

For Rhinitis "I had a cold that triggered some bad allergies. Constant sneezing, runny nose, one side of my nose constantly clogged, that awful itchy feeling in my nose that wouldn't go away. After my first dose of Flonase I didn't sneeze even once for the rest of the day! I am so pleased with the results. I'm on day 2 and have not had any noticeable side effects. In regards to another review that said that the 60 dose doesn't give you the full amount due to the "priming" sprays- in the little booklet that comes it, it says that they account for priming sprays in the dosage. So you aren't wasting any product by properly priming it."

Dayna R October 26, 2016