User Reviews for Flonase Sensimist

Allergic Rhinitis
2.5

Summary of Flonase Sensimist reviews 5.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Flonase Sensimist

For Allergic Rhinitis "This spray works fine, however something massive changed about it - the 120 spray used to be 0.54ML and it is now 0.31ML, same amount of sprays but much less product (about same size as 60 sprays, which for some reason did NOT change! Watch out, they're giving you a lot less now!!!"

anyone (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 4, 2018

For Rhinitis "I suffer from COPD, which also involves a constantly runny nose. I also suffer from seasonal allergies which make things worse with the sneezing & watering eyes. I have tried various allergy medicines in pill form. Only to have unwanted side affects even in the non drowsy form. My pulmonologist made a suggestion of trying a nasal spray. So I purchased some Flonase and after reading the information on its use, I tried it. OH BOY What a difference, my nose is not running breathing is clear and free. I am a very happy person , who is not suffering anymore. This a great product and one that I will be using from now on. I can now enjoy the Spring without the allergies."

nyzki March 30, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "This worked great on my sinus problems, however, it caused such horrible back pain that I had to quit taking it."

Stuffy (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 26, 2017