User Reviews for Flonase Sensimist

Allergic Rhinitis

1 review 888 medications
Summary of Flonase Sensimist reviews 6.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Flonase Sensimist

For Rhinitis "I suffer from COPD, which also involves a constantly runny nose. I also suffer from seasonal allergies which make things worse with the sneezing & watering eyes. I have tried various allergy medicines in pill form. Only to have unwanted side affects even in the non drowsy form. My pulmonologist made a suggestion of trying a nasal spray. So I purchased some Flonase and after reading the information on its use, I tried it. OH BOY What a difference, my nose is not running breathing is clear and free. I am a very happy person , who is not suffering anymore. This a great product and one that I will be using from now on. I can now enjoy the Spring without the allergies."

nyzki March 30, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "This worked great on my sinus problems, however, it caused such horrible back pain that I had to quit taking it."

Stuffy (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 26, 2017