User Reviews for Flonase Sensimist to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Reviews for Flonase Sensimist

"Used regular Flonase on and off for about a year. Caused bad side effects. Most notably cold sores. Huge oozy lip cold sores. As soon as one cleared up I'd get another. Weight gain all around my face and my stomach area. Sleeplessness. Also felt terrible dryness and rawness in my throat. Bloody nose all the time. The bad running faucet kind that happens in the middle of a nice dinner out or while hiking. Switched to Sensimist. Did great for about three days then same exact side effects. Dry throat, sores on mouth, bloody nose. Weight gain...ten lbs immediately. It works but the side effects are awful. Won't use again. I gave it away to a family member who seems to do well on it. I'll just use the neti pot and take Benadryl when needed. Sad. I wish they'd bring back Drixoral!"

LinnieB (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2019

"My ENT advised me to use this product. My experience is that I have paid from $13.99 to $28.99 for the same size. Another thing is that it doesn't seem to spray the same every time. Sometimes I don't think anything comes out of the nozzle."

birdie (taken for less than 1 month) December 6, 2018

"This spray works fine, however something massive changed about it - the 120 spray used to be 0.54ML and it is now 0.31ML, same amount of sprays but much less product (about same size as 60 sprays, which for some reason did NOT change! Watch out, they're giving you a lot less now!!!"

anyone (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 4, 2018

"This worked great on my sinus problems, however, it caused such horrible back pain that I had to quit taking it."

Stuffy (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 26, 2017