User Reviews for Xhance

Nasal Polyps  Off-label
6.8

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Xhance

Anonymous March 26, 2021

For Nasal Polyps: “I am 22 years old with AERD. I have severe asthma and allergies. I had surgery to remove my nasal polyps and reconstruct my sinuses when I was 18 and within a month and a half my nasal polyps came back. It has been 7 years since I lost my sense of smell and I have chronic congestion. My doctor put me on course of prednisone for the past 2 weeks and I have been on Xhance for the last week, and when I say that I have not gone more than a few days without using Afrin, I have not used Afrin once in the past two weeks! I stopped sneezing, I stopped waking up in the middle of the night because I couldn't breathe and I even have less asthma attacks, but most importantly I am starting to faintly smell things!! I am grateful for this medication. I will post an update when I have been on it longer.”

Gigi · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 31, 2019

For Nasal Polyps: “I have suffered with nasal polyps which have recurred each time I’ve had surgery (twice). I had severe sleep issues from difficulty breathing at night, and had no sense of smell for years. I was ready to go back to surgery when a doctor prescribed xhance 7 months ago. After 8 weeks I was improved, and now 7 months later I can smell and breathe easily through my nose. I’m so happy with the results, and avoided surgery.”

Harris · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2020

For Nasal Polyps: “I have been on XHANCE for approx 2 weeks. I have nasal polyps and allergic fungal sinusitis. I have had 3 sinus surgeries. Frequent sinus infections. Always congested. I believed I would live with this condition forever. My ENT doctor at MUSC suggested I take this XHANCE nasal spray. I was reluctant for I had taken Flonase in the past and it had been unsuccessful. I am in disbelief how well this nasal spray has helped me. Although it has only been 2 weeks, I have seen a 98% improvement. No more sinus congestion or pressure. No more thick, green mucus coming from my sinuses. The spray doesn't sting or smell. I don't have a sore throat due to the medicine draining in my throat. I am able to sleep on both sides without issues. Life is so much better with XHANCE. If you have issues, have your physician prescribe this nasal spray. I also take Zyrtec and Singulair daily. I believe I would need this for the rest of my life. But at least it works!!!!”

fluticasone · Taken for less than 1 month January 14, 2019

For Nasal Polyps: “CVS substituted $900 Xhance for the $30 generic fluticasone my doctor prescribed for my allergies. They must be in collusion with the manufacturer. This product does nothing more than the generic of fluticasone except include a $870 piece of plastic that breaks and looks like a sex toy.”

hermes · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 17, 2020

For Nasal Polyps: “My doctor prescribed this medicine for me about 2 months ago after I tried many nasal sprays. I am completely free from congestion and very happy by the result. However, my sense of smell is not returned back yet. I am hopping that, I will be able to smell in the near future.”

Worst sinuses EVER February 28, 2021

For Nasal Polyps: “For years I have suffered from allergies and terrible swelling of sinus passages. I have tried countless other sprays, every allergy tablet on the market. My allergy specialist prescribed this and IT WORKS. This has been a game changer. We are talking quality of life changing!!!”

Wendy · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 4, 2020

For Nasal Polyps: “My ENT put me on this about 3 months ago for Extreme sinusitis terrible allergic rhinitis and I haven’t sneezed 10 times or taken a Claritin in months!!!! This is a complete game changer... best thing ever! I am so thankful for this Xhance Spray. I read a few of the reviews and saw where someone said that their glass vial broke and where concerned about glass being sprayed up their nose. My vial was dropped last night and sad to say it did shatter but I know not to use this now and just ordered a new vial. I like the glass vial as it makes it easy to see how much product is left...although maybe they could look at a clear plastic dispenser in the future!”

jasmine · Taken for less than 1 month October 19, 2020

For Nasal Polyps: “My 3rd week on Xhance and there is no change at all. I have never missed one day. Besides the fact that I don't think is doing anything, it takes few minutes to place this on the right spot so then I can blow air. I have watched videos on how to spray the medication and yet can not do it right. Why? Because you have to bend the piece the goes into your mouth in order to blow air up your nose.. I have poked my nose every time and it hurts like anything when I use it. Come on for 3 weeks?!! I would have figured out how to used it. It' s a pain in the butt.”

HarmonyDelong · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 3, 2018

For Nasal Polyps: “So far this medication is working pretty well. I had sinus surgery in December 2017 to correct a deviated septum, nasal polyps, and congestion. I've been taking Xhance for about a month now, and I've had no breathing issues except minor congestion, which is a side effect of the medicine. I don't have the seasonal allergies I normally would have this time of year. The part that you blow into became blocked (I couldn't blow into it.) after a few days of use, so I just use it like you would Flonase instead. I've gotten a nose bleed, which is also a side effect.”

al · Taken for less than 1 month November 16, 2020

For Nasal Polyps: “Nasal polyps out of control so I asked the Doctors to allow me to try Xhance. Pressed to actuate and the canister broken cutting my fingers. Oh well I thought, but then was curious if I inhaled the glass/plastic. Curious for response. Please....this company's engineers need to spend a bit more time on "doing no harm"”

Scott · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 8, 2021

For Nasal Polyps: “While the Xhance flucanazole delivery system is indeed a plus, certain insurance plans ( medicare in particular) do not cover the cost. The average retail price for this Rx. is $475.00. While the company offers assistance to those who "can't afford the Rx.,"the reality is the average income to qualify is below the poverty line. In summary, if you're prescribed this medication, (and it is a brilliant delivery design), just make sure you can afford the cost.”

Shelby · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 31, 2019

For Nasal Polyps: “Tried a plethora of sinus meds over the years. Xhance is the only that works!”

Zoe · Taken for less than 1 month August 9, 2018

For Nasal Polyps: “Used in conjunction with prednisone, I can finally breathe on both sides - first time in many years.”

Al · Taken for less than 1 month March 5, 2021

For Nasal Polyps: “An obscenely expensive delivery system for Flonase that doesn't work as well as over the counter Flonase.”

Gordy · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2020

For Nasal Polyps: “Xhance worked for me after 5 days.”