User Reviews for Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine

Also known as: Aprodine, Allerfrin, Actedril, Histafed, Hist-PSE, Ed A-Hist PSE, Allerfrim, Allercon, Genac, Allerphed, Aphedrid, A-Phedrin, Atridine, Atrofed, Atrogen Hista-Tabs Vi-Sudo Actagen Altafed Biofed-PE Actacin …show all brand names

Allergic Rhinitis   8.5
Cold Symptoms   7.8

Reviews for Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine

Yato November 4, 2020

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “Actifed is the best pill ever for colds - I can't live without it. I also take it when I want to sleep sometimes.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month January 8, 2020

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “I was recommended Actifed by a colleague but having taken it for 3 days I've not noticed any clearing up of blocked sinuses in fact its getting worse!”

TamRam October 6, 2019

Aprodine (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “In my opinion Aprodine is the best allergy/cold medicine available. It works better than prescribed drugs for me. It's hard to find, unfortunately not all pharmacies carry it, you do have to ask for it, it's controlled sales. It can raise your b.p , so careful.”

Verysleepy · Taken for less than 1 month September 24, 2019

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “Took two Actified tablets and woke up on the kitchen floor with a blanket thrown over me. Seriously this stuff is amazing, my cold was gone over night and I feel like a new person”

MarcusReddy · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 26, 2019

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I've tried almost all of the sinusitis medicines but none come close to Actifed. Actifed is the only one which gives me relief from runny nose, sneezing, post nasal drip with 20 mins. Yes I do get a dry mouth now and again after taking a tablet. The only other side effect is that that after taking a few tablets over a few days, I break out in a skin rash in some places. (back, stomach) Worth it for the relief though.”

Lee November 1, 2018

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine): “It gives me palpatations ... Can't use it anymore”

Matt_P · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2018

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “Every time I have a cold, this is the only OTC drug that makes going to work possible. Occasionally makes me drowsy, but it dries the cold up really well Need to drink a lot of water as you get a slightly dry throat”

SecretNinja · Taken for less than 1 month February 17, 2016

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “Makes me have a good nights sleep ”

Jb1988 · Taken for less than 1 month January 29, 2016

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “To be honest the first time I used it, I thought it was great. But this time it's not effective at all. Still have runny nose, watery eyes etc.”

blnbom February 28, 2015

For Cold Symptoms: “This product dried up my sinus very well however, made me extremely drowsy so all I wanted to do was sleep. Experienced dizziness as well. Would suggest night time use but not during the day. I couldn't drive or work in this condition.”

Minariko February 9, 2012

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “This is my absolute favourite for colds with runny and partially blocked nose, itchy and watery eyes and sneezing. This antihistamine does make me drowsy a tiny bit but I can go to work as normal and don't really see any difference. I tried combining some other antihistamines and phenylephrine but I keep going back to good old Actifed. The only downside - it really makes my mouth and throat dry, so I guess I might try taking half of the tablet instead.”

Meticularius December 21, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have used for my multiple allergies and asthma pseudoephedrine and tripolidine since 1972. I have experienced on occasions prostate swelling, minor sleepiness, etc; however, its benefits far outweight its side effects. For several years I have used one 60mg/30mg tablet a day and it has managed my classic rhinitis. The combination pseudoephedrine-tripolidine has proven superior to all other combinations (I have tried them all) across the years. Now, it appears the med is drying up (pardon the pun), possibly from the meth freaks misuse and now we must all suffer for their predatorial rechemicalizations.”

LLarson100 October 20, 2009

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “When used for colds, Actifed works well for drying up post nasal drip that causes near constant coughing, especially at night. It does cause drowsiness but not a problem for night time use. I can get a nearly full night of rest. However, with subsequent use on following nights, Actifed's effectiveness lasts only half as long.”

Sneezy1 May 26, 2009

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Used to work great. 1 tab a day for allergies, no side effects. Lately bad side effects, sleepy and unsettled. ”

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj April 17, 2009

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “It's the best medicine for relief from cold and runny nose but I feel sleepy every time I use it.”

Deeds1 February 23, 2009

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Cold Symptoms: “This product really helps when it comes to congestion, runny nose, etc. Definitely recommend it for cold symptoms.”

Anonymous January 20, 2009

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This is the very best drug I've found for frequent attacks of runny nose and sneezing. As an antihistamine, it's very fast acting. It can be scored in half or used whole.”

Anonymous March 9, 2008

Actifed (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Very effective for treating respiratory allergy symptoms & congestion. But the side effect of prostate swelling limits its use.”

More about pseudoephedrine / triprolidine