L434 (Pseudoephedrine and Triprolidine 60 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill with imprint L434 is White, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine and Triprolidine 60 mg / 2.5 mg. It is supplied by Perrigo Company.
Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine 60 mg / 2.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L434
More about pseudoephedrine/triprolidine
- Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Pseudoephedrine and triprolidine
- Triprolidine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Triprolidine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid