User Reviews for Triamcinolone nasal

6.1

Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 6.3 71 reviews

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Perphexion · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 10, 2019

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This medication caused me to feel loopy, anxious but tired at the same time, and I gained weight. I couldn't lose weight for anything. I came off of this and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Who knew? I know it's a steroid but I had no idea it was that strong. I'm going to try Claritin D again. Medication did make me breathe easier. I had very itchy eyes however which could've been from the pollen. Sore throat however. I have it a 3 because it makes be breathe like a champ."

Seiz · Taken for less than 1 month April 25, 2019

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "My husband took this before he went to bed the other night. Had only used this medicine 1-2 times before. I was woken up to him having a seizure . It seemed like it lasted forever but it was the scariest thing ever seeing your husband helpless. So far all tests (bloodwork, CAT scan and EEG have come out good ). The only thing he did different was take Nasacort that night. I think he had an allergic reaction. I will never let him or anyone I know use this!"

Allergen ugh · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2019

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasocort nasal spray put me on edge and made me angry. Discontinued. It worked, but the side effects are not worth it."

Momo · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 19, 2019

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasacort is a mixed bag. It relieved my allergies to cats and ragweed like nothing ever has. Also, to my surprise, it reduced chronic pain that I've had for decades. I had the spunk of an Energizer Bunny, but Nasacort made my chronic insomnia much worse. Even though it gave me boundless energy, I was only able to sleep for four hours at night---every night. I am a non-confrontational person who hardly has a temper, but the Nasacort made me feel irritable and angry to a degree that was difficult to control. I am 67 years old and show early signs of cataracts. The raging insomnia and irritability/anger were also unacceptable, so I decided to discontinue Nasacort. I used the Nasacort for approximately five years and am now back where I started, looking for something safe for treating severe allergies. Sigh....."

julbug · Taken for less than 1 month November 12, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I only bought nose spray once before. I bought a $4 equate (Walmart brand) that night after spraying it my nose cleared and the sinus pressure went away for almost 24 hrs. I bought Nasacort and all it did was run out of my nose. I did not feel any relief of any kind. I am the most miserable I have ever been."

ack · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 13, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have used Nasacort for three years. I have had hayfever most of my life, changing medicines every few years as they become less effective. Nasacort was amazing for the first two years. For the first time in my adult life, living through allergy season with no symptoms, and no side effects, was an absolute wonder. Now, year three, since day one of starting the spray (one each nostril per day) I have been slowly coughing up all of my lungs. I can only hope I have done no damage. Time to move on, and find the next best thing."

Anthony · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2018

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Works great! I suffer from seasonal allergies almost every year. I've tried other nasal sprays including Flonase without any good results. Nasacort is the only one that works for me. It does take about 2-3 days to get 100% relief but on the first day I used it I did notice a significant improvement in my symptoms. I highly recommend this nasal spray to anyone who suffers from seasonal allergies."

DOM · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 16, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for : "Had nasal surgery...symptoms didn't improve in one nostril and nighttime would be awful for me. Extreme blockage. Was told I still have swelling (felt my nasal passages 'popping' sometimes like your ear does so makes sense). Tried Nasacort and actually improved my sleep. Seemed to keep airflow pretty good , have a slight deviation in the back still so not perfect. This allows me to have a good night sleep, during the day I feel comfortable. Using 2 sprays in each nostril may cut to one....but overall pleased because it is decreasing symptoms. Give it 1-2 weeks seemed to really calm nasal swelling down in that time frame."

Joy · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 8, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I am a young woman and have been taking this at night to clear my allergies because zertec just won't cut it anymore and this has been working. I haven't had any bad allergy symptoms and can breathe freely. But since taking this medicine I have had some adverse side effects. I have been woken up in the middle of the night from my heart racing and what feels like a panic attack. It is so bad I have to get up and turn on a light and go do something just so I can calm myself down let alone get myself to sleep. I have decided that this is just too much to go through for clear sinuses so I am no longer going to take this medicine and try something else."

Ecd64 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 8, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Fantastic and no side effects. Flonase was horrible - didn’t work and gave me horrible anxiety. Generic version of Nasocort has been wonderful."

ronnyz · Taken for less than 1 month March 23, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Been taking for a week, so far its useless."

V · Taken for less than 1 month March 4, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Today was my first time trying it and it works! I could tell when I first sprayed it; it seemed to open me up then. I used to use Claritin d (til it stopped working), then Zyrtec, then Flonase but they all seemed to take time to work. Didn’t have that problem today. Plus it was cheaper than the Flonase and I had a coupon on top of that!"

Aprmce February 16, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Just tried it for the first time today. Although my nose isn't completely clear there is a huge difference than when I didn't have it. I was using Afrin and Nasacort didn't seem to have that immediate clearance that Afrin provided, but it was good because this meant that the addictive effect of total and immediate clearance was not there..so Nasacort was more gradual and less harsh. I love it!"

Surf guy February 13, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "While using the product for about 2 to 3 weeks it cured the allergy symptoms but left me with what seemed to be manageable anxiety and lite panic attacks. Even though I have some holistic cures for anxiety ( holy basil tea or passion flower drops) the ongoing uneasiness from the drug made me stop. The first day off the medication I felt odd , the second day I was a little stronger, and the 3rd day I had a real panic attack. I wouldn't suggest the product to anyone who has had "any anxiety issues" in their life. At least I know I have a strong heart..."

RustyTutor February 11, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have a constant runny nose, but worse, as soon as I lie down at night my nose becomes stuffed. I'm a stomach sleeper, so my head is always turned to one side. The bottom nostril becomes stuffed, so I switch sides, and so on through the night. I used Nasacort for 2 weeks and it was magical -- until my nose began bleeding and gooping up inside with snotty, bloody clumps. So, I had to give it up (Nasacort even let me sleep at night after the bloody clumps began) because I don't think it's normal to have chunky scabby blood clogs. Still haven't found a fix for my night problem (BreatheRight helps a bit, but the adhesive makes my skin itch)."

tlynn828 · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 12, 2018

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This is the only medication that worked for me. A lifelong history (50+ yrs) of my nasal passages swelling up when sleeping or anytime I wasn't upright. I use once a day (at night) one spray each nostril and I now can sleep soundly with no stuffiness! No side effects for me, no jitters etc. My life has improved since using it."

Christie2211 · Taken for less than 1 month December 5, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Didn't help my runny nose at all unfortunately."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 9, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I am very sensitive to all medications so was so happy to try Nasacort. It worked really well for my allergies but after two weeks of using it the side effects were awful. Right off the bat my right eyelid was twitching nonstop. I put up with it since I could finally breath but then the heart palpitations started. It got so bad one night that I thought I was having a heart attack and almost passed out while I was driving. As soon as I stopped using Nasacort the symptoms went away. It also caused anxiety for me. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Hoping there is no permanent damage to my heart!!"

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This drug almost killed me. I had every side effect to the extreme. Sleep deprivation led to me being delirious. At the hospital I went into anaphylactic shock. My heart hasn’t ever fully recovered. Stay away from this rubbish “medicine.”"

High as a kite · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I hit google as soon as I first tried this product. Within 10 minutes of taking this product I felt like I was high as a kite, kind of feels like a stimulant, I can see how someone who are younger could have a panic attack if they did not understand what is going on. As for what its supposed to do my nose is clear as a whistle but it is 10 PM and I am freakin wired."

Thereyougo · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 10, 2017

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I suffer almost year around. I tried many over the counter relief. Some worked for short time then no effect on my allergies. Some worked but had other drugs in them I didn't need. For my allergies. I would use nose spray Afrin for bad times. Ever it stopped giving me any long time relief, if any. Try flushing with saline pots with minimal relief. I tried flownasa and it did work for everything bad taste, bad smell after using would get headache from sinuses being too dry the side effects it would feel light-headed dizzy and still couldn't breathe through my nose. Nasacort works for me. Use at bed time and allergies free all day. I found nothing else. That works."

Brooke L. August 7, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This product didn't help me but it did give me the worst nose bleed of my life."

I h8 allergies · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 25, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "After trying literally every single allergy medication out there (not over the counter), Nasacourt was the only medication that stopped my allergy symptoms. Great product, would definitely recommend 10/10"

lilia_s July 18, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "My 8 yrs/old son started having panic attacks (never had them before!) after taking 1 spray before bed). We discontinued this med but panic attacks are still there after 2 weeks - really scary indeed! Beware of this terrible drug! If someone had those as well please let me know and do you know when they will subside?"

PS. May 7, 2017

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Apparently this product worked wonders for a friend of mine, within minutes of taking one dose my nose would not stop running like a faucet, I began feeling sharp yet sudden pain throughout my chest/stomach, I genuinely feel like I couldn't breath (I say feel because I'm dealing with the side affects as I type this) I have very bad diarrhea & I feel like I am going to puke up a storm at any point. Please don't take this & if you do be prepared. I wish I was."

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)