User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Allernaze, Nasacort, Nasacort Allergy 24HR, Nasacort AQ, Nasacort HFA

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Allergic Rhinitis 48 reviews 883 medications

6.4
Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 48 reviews 6.4

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Apparently this product worked wonders for a friend of mine, within minutes of taking one dose my nose would not stop running like a faucet, I began feeling sharp yet sudden pain throughout my chest/stomach, I genuinely feel like I couldn't breath (I say feel because I'm dealing with the side affects as I type this) I have very bad diarrhea & I feel like I am going to puke up a storm at any point. Please don't take this & if you do be prepared. I wish I was."

PS. May 7, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Well I'll start by saying I was most certainly NOT paid by the company for a positive review as was suggested by another reviewer whom the medicine obviously didn't work for. I bought this at RiteAid. Chose it over Flonase because it was on sale. I was desperate to find anything, that would help my allergies. I live in So Cal and the super bloom we're having from all the rain triggered super allergies in me. I'd been eating benadryl like candy with no relief and had rubbed the top layer of skin off my eyelids. I literally thought I was going to have to sell my house and move because it was so bad. I was having hot flashes and cold sweats. My lungs were itchy. This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. The relief was immediate. Very happy with it"

No more sneezing April 21, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Lifelong rhinitis, worse with age (now 71). Tried Flonase, did nothing and unpleasant to use. Bought Nasacort generic would last 2 months @ 1shot/nostril/day. Immediate improvement, no flavor or sting. Already familiar with triamcinolone (active) as a topical (skin). Only downrated to 9 because 1) it's a drug and fewer is better, 2) it doesn't 'blast' nose wide open like Afrin (which causes its own problems), 3) from other reviews we see that results/reactions vary widely. On the plus side: If it works for you, fewest potential side effects; no alcohol or scent; generic/storebrand available-- reasonable cost; OTC designation, 'generally safe and effective for self-administrataion. Lookup and observe contraindications"

arbilab (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I suffer from post nasal drip with constant coughing. Nothing else helped .Always got side effects I read where this product was good for my systems. Wow what a difference. Took 24 hours to see a difference but boy the difference in coughing spells ,drainage was cut 75%. I have felt this good in years. Even When I don't have post nasal drip."

Volp (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have developed allergies in my 50's. We have three cats and I am especially sensitive to one of them and will sneeze and sneeze after petting her and my nose will run continuously. I now limit my time with her. Nasacort has stopped my nose from running. My side effects have been a little nausea and a feeling of hyperactivity. For me the hyperactivity is a plus as I am getting things done. I still want to take this medication sparingly."

Lindy CC March 12, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasacort has absolutely made my nasal congestion and runniness a problem. I've been using Nasacort for a couple of months. From the outset, after my morning dose (snorting it is not a problem), I would find my nose immediately became runny. If I went cycling I'd find myself with a stuffy nose and post-nasal drip -- classic allergic reactions to my environment. The Nasacort was not helping a bit. In fact, it seemed to be aggravating my allergies. And they don't exactly give this stuff away. So I am doing without Nasacort and will probably switch to a prescription inhaler next time I see my allergy specialist."

Johntechwriter2 March 10, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Suffer horribly with seasonal allergies. This stuff is a Godsend. Much better than Flonase. And doesn't have that horrible Flonase smell of freshly cut grass..which kills my sinuses! Completely NOT a waste of money as previous review stated"

MaryH0816 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasacort made my nose run like a faucet. It was almost like something in it triggered my allergies instead of helping them. I used it for a week before I realized it was what was causing me problems. Also caused blood to be in my snot. I would try anything else besides this. On a scale from. 1 to 10 I would rate Nasalcrom at 10 and Nasacort at 1."

VonAlbritton (taken for less than 1 month) November 17, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "After suffering for more than ten days with a stuffed nose and post nasal drip cough, I tried this medicine for the first time this morning. Two squirts in each nostril and within an hour, I felt like a new person. I am so grateful for trying this stuff. It is such a game changer for me. It's now about seven hours later and I still feel wonderful. What a blessing."

Sterling Joe (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for : "Seems to bring on anxiety"

Denny1471 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 29, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I absolutely would NOT recommend. After I took this Med, my nose was so stuffed up I could not breathe through it. I do have anxiety and this med took it through the roof!!! NOT a fun experience!!!"

Fuuah August 20, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "after 1 week of using I lost completely my sense of smell,I cannot even smell gas from my stove!Garbage.Please do not buy it!!"

Pinco57362 (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Waist of money, This stuff actually made my nose worse, if you buy it, your going to throw your money away, garbage!"

Mama-Guy (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "My son suffered from allergies for years. I tried allergy shots, Benadryl and every pill in the market. Nothing work. The only pill that helped him was Benadryl but he will get very sleepy. I started using Nasacort and he hasn't had allergies for over 6 months! I am so happy! Great product !"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 23, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I am in love with this product. I used to get shots for my allergies, had my tonsils removed, and suffered for years with terrible snoring and feeling absolutely exhausted with dealing with the day end day out problems. I tried so many medications and nothing worked. Two nights of this and my boyfriend said he came to bed and I was actually breathing through my nose! No snoring, no toss and turn, a peaceful night in bed. Thank you so, so much! It's already changed my life."

Ambelisa April 21, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "As soon as I started using this product, the after after my throat felt terrible and drainage started. I continued using it for 4 days and nothing changed. Do not recommend at all."

Runny nose, irritated throat (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "After using Nasacort for several weeks, The allergy subsided, but I have completely lost my sense of smell and taste. I stopped using the Nasacort and began just using saline spray and to my very upsetting dismay, I can still smell nothing! This product has changed my life in such a negative way! I cannot smell the flowers that are now coming up in my garden. I cannot taste the food I am making to see what spices it may need. I cannot smell the perfume that my husband bought me for Christmas. I cannot even tell if something is burning in the oven. This is just a terrible side effect - AND one that is not even listed on the packaging!"

Allergy Mom (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "It didn't work for me."

SandraDee19 March 18, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Anyone that typed a good review for this product was paid by the company. I have now tried this product twice and I can now say that it DOES NOT WORK. It actually has side effects that are not listed: coughing, irritability, MORE drainage, completely stopped up nostril. Use at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Nasacort Reviewer (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2016

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "The side effects from this medication included sinus infection and puffy eyes, cough and extreme dry mouth. My eyes were so puffy in the morning it was hard to open them. It gave me extreme dry mouth and a bronchitis type of cough. I didn't realize that the medication was causing the symptoms right away and I kept taking more of the product. When it I realized it was the product that was causing all the symptoms, I stopped taking it. The puffy eyes diminished quickly, but I still have the dry mouth and cough. I would not recommend this product to anyone."

Anonymous February 16, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have year-round allergies with a runny nose. Started taking Nasacort and instead of stopping my runny nose it's making it worse. At first I thought I had a cold but I had no other symptoms so I'm pretty sure it's the Nasacort"

Destinystreet (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort Allergy 24HR (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I love this product. I've tried all manner of allergy medications like Flonase, Zyrtec, Claritin, etc. and none of them have worked as well for me. I've been using Nasacort for about 7 months and it stills works well. I started with 2 sprays per nostril every day. Now I am at a single spray per nostril only 3-4 times a week, or every other day. The only downside is that it takes a few days in your system to actually start working. After that, though, it's wonderful."

J Mil February 1, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Nasacort has been a game changer for me. My sinuses have never been better since I began using it."

PluggedNoMore November 2, 2015

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "$ 28.00 worth of water. Absolutely useless."

Jamesb3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 19, 2015

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I love this stuff! Instant relief from nasal discomfort. The only problem I have is it causes me severe leg and foot cramps. Didn't see this listed on any other complaints, just wondering if anyone else has had this reaction?"

lla1 October 11, 2015