TCL 090 (Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and triprolidine hydrochloride pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg / triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg)
Pill with imprint TCL 090 is White, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and triprolidine hydrochloride pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg / triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine/triprolidine pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg / triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for TCL 090
- TCL 090
- pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg / triprolidine hydrochloride 2.5mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Time Cap Laboratories Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about pseudoephedrine/triprolidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Pseudoephedrine and triprolidine
- Triprolidine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Triprolidine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.