WW 33 (Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg)
This pill with imprint "WW 33" is White, Round and has been identified as Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg. It is manufactured by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Isosorbide mononitrate is used in the treatment of angina; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; esophageal spasm and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WW 33
- 20 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
ammonium phosphate dibasic
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide mononitrate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 27 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate sustained-release tablets
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Advanced Reading)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Extended Release (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.