UPSHER-SMITH 0226 20 mg (Morphine sulfate extended-release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint UPSHER-SMITH 0226 20 mg is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Morphine sulfate extended-release 20 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc..
Morphine is used in the treatment of chronic pain; neonatal abstinence syndrome; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Morphine 20 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for UPSHER-SMITH 0226 20 mg
- UPSHER-SMITH 0226 20 mg
- 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about morphine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 303 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Morphine Long-Acting Tablets
- Morphine Extended-Release Capsules
- Morphine Immediate-Release Tablets and Capsules
- Morphine Injection
- ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.