TCL 016 (Pseudoephedrine 30 mg)
This pill with imprint "TCL 016" is Red, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (24 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.