User Reviews for Sudafed Congestion

Nasal Congestion
8.4

Makeupbykat December 2, 2014

For Nasal Congestion: “When I had a really bad ear and sinus infection I went to go see the best ear and head doctor. He told me to take Sudafed so I did and it was like magic. It helped so much, 15 mins, I was clear so its worth the try if you have any sinus problems try Sudafed. It works!”

Jools · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2019

For Nasal Congestion: “I was suffering with a cold over Christmas and ended up with a completely blocked nose and mild sinus pain. I have a tendency to labyrinthitus after a heavy cold ( this is a very unpleasant infection of the balance organ in your ear causing extreme vertigo ) and I live in fear of it !! I used Sudafed to try and clear the blockage before it could get to my ears and I was delighted at how quick and effective it was. After 2 doses of 2 capsules 4 hours apart, I had a solid night's sleep and my nose was much clearer. I feel much better today. I have continued with the Sudafed as my nose is still running but it's no longer blocked and my sinus pain has gone. Recommended.”

Marko/IL January 4, 2010

For Nasal Congestion: “I work in unhealthy, dusty, bacteria, allergen laden environments. When I feel my sinuses congesting, Sudafed or generic pseudoephedrine will clear it. My doctor recommended Sudafed or the generic as the most effective decongestant. Stating "To get it you have to sign for it"!”

Coopdedoo · Taken for less than 1 month October 16, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: “I've had plugged ears from sinus congestion for two weeks. I took two doses every four hours of two tablets each and the congestion has finally cleared but I didn't realize that it would make for a sleepless jittery night and now a jittery morning with no appetite and mild nausea. Next time I would start with one tablet and see if that helps and make sure I had plenty of time before going to sleep.”

Shelly8257 · Taken for less than 1 month February 16, 2017

For Nasal Congestion: “Well I bought sudafed blocked nose capsules..my nose was blocked I could hardly breathe amongst other symptoms like flu fever sickness n high temperature. Anyway the thing that was bothering me the most was my blocked nose so I bought these sudufed capsules and it was the best thing I done I took one straight away when I bought them and thought at first they didn't work but as I continued to use them as stated on the packet the sure worked and made it so much easier to breathe so thank you I would definitely 100% recommend these brilliant product so thank you x”

whgrant March 13, 2010

For Nasal Congestion: “One of the best and most effective decongestants around.”

busterandpatches December 19, 2013

For Nasal Congestion: “It makes me shake too much. Do not like the way my body feels after taking.”