User Reviews for Sudafed Congestion

Learn more about Sudafed Congestion.

Nasal Congestion 6 reviews 590 medications

Summary of Sudafed Congestion reviews 6 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Sudafed Congestion

For Nasal Congestion "I've had plugged ears from sinus congestion for two weeks. I took two doses every four hours of two tablets each and the congestion has finally cleared but I didn't realize that it would make for a sleepless jittery night and now a jittery morning with no appetite and mild nausea. Next time I would start with one tablet and see if that helps and make sure I had plenty of time before going to sleep."

Coopdedoo (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "sorry sudafed no stars as no change! Back to hot steamy water with albas oil ! That worked"

Raps August 12, 2015

For Nasal Congestion "When I had a really bad ear and sinus infection I went to go see the best ear and head doctor. He told me to take Sudafed so I did and it was like magic. It helped so much, 15 mins, I was clear so its worth the try if you have any sinus problems try Sudafed. It works!"

Makeupbykat December 2, 2014

For Nasal Congestion "It makes me shake too much. Do not like the way my body feels after taking."

busterandpatches December 19, 2013

For Nasal Congestion "One of the best and most effective decongestants around."

whgrant March 13, 2010

For Nasal Congestion "I work in unhealthy, dusty, bacteria, allergen laden environments. When I feel my sinuses congesting, Sudafed or generic pseudoephedrine will clear it. My doctor recommended Sudafed or the generic as the most effective decongestant. Stating "To get it you have to sign for it"!"

Marko/IL January 4, 2010