User Reviews for Phenylephrine nasal

Also known as: Neo-Synephrine Nasal, Alconefrin-12, Alconefrin-25, Afrin 4 Hour Extra Moisturizing, Little Noses Decongestant, Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength Nasal, Neo-Synephrine Mild Nasal, 4 Way Fast Acting Nasal Spray, 4-Way Menthol, Rhinall, Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) Nasal Four

Nasal Congestion   7.0

Reviews for Phenylephrine nasal

Madigabe · Taken for less than 1 month November 11, 2019

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I tried this and then used it 12 hours later, now I’m having trouble breathing my heart rate keeps going up. I feel like something inside of me is attacking my inside of my body. I had a rash everywhere my face keeps blistering. My eye brows fell off. I just took it because of sore throat and cold was coming on. Now I feel so awful because of this product.”

Tbone · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 18, 2019

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “The old formulation of the Vicks Sinex spray is the best product I ever used. I tried a prescription meds and it didn't work as fast nor lasted as long. Different strokes for different folks. Mine is #1 Sinex.”

Odriew · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2019

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “This stuff doesn’t work, just spend less and get otrivin”

Jules712 February 13, 2019

Neo-Synephrine Nasal (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “This is a very good nasal spray. Instant relief from nasal congestion.”

Jim · Taken for 10 years or more March 9, 2018

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I've been using this product for years. I think it is by far the best nasal spray out there. Like any nasal spray, it offers TEMPORARY relief, and you shouldn't keep using it for more than one or two applications because it will increase your congestion when it wears off after consecutive doses. If you have a long lasting cold, use this product when you can't stand the congestion anymore, then switch to a nasal decongestant in pill form for longer term relief. That's what I do. I really like the vicks menthol in this product too, I don't think that's in any other nasal spray. Some people, like my wife, don't like or react well to nasal sprays, but I think it's a big help when used properly for sinus conditions.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month January 3, 2018

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “It cleared my sinuses instantly ! Unfortunately it instantly gave me a very strange headache almost like an instant migraine . So now I can breathe but in a lot of pain . It burns too.”

Sylvan Lady of the day October 10, 2017

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Coming down with a cold and couldn't breath at night. I went to the drugstore and looked over hundreds of different products. A guy came breezing down the aisle, stopped for only a second and grabbed two bottles of this product. Then Off he went just as fast. I took that as a sign from the universe. Thank you God I can breathe again! I had a full nights sleep and breathed easily without any difficulty whatsoever. The name on the bottle says "Vicks Sinex Severe" It is a 12 hour nasal spray medication and it worked for literally hours enough for a good nights sleep.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 3, 2017

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “This product really worked for me. Had nasal congestion caused by a cold, could not breathe through my nostrils. Two sprays up each nostril.. blow nose then another spray up each nostril and I can breathe with complete ease. Would definitely recommend this product. It does sting a tiny bit and its not cheap but still worth every penny to be able to get some sleep without a blocked up nose.”

PinballWizard · Taken for less than 1 month July 14, 2017

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “After 5 days of solid congestion, I purchased this at my local supermarket. 2 sprays in each nostril, waited 5 mins and then gave my nose a blow. Then took another 2 sprays and left it to do it's thing. An hour later, my airways are completely clear. Fantastic product!”

Jbme1234 May 5, 2017

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I caught a bad sinus infection/ congestion. The worst I have ever had in 33 years. I have used vicks nasal spray before but it has been many years. I went to the local pharmacy and picked some up. I used one spray in each nostril and no longer then one minute later I could breath again..works amazingly I give it a 9 cause it does burn a little..”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 10, 2017

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “This product didn't make the slightest difference, a total waste of money. I won't be buying it again.”

Anonymous February 7, 2017

Neo-Synephrine Nasal (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “love it”

K.A.W February 6, 2017

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I am writing on behalf of my partner who used the nasal spray to relieve a blocked nose, within two days of using she experienced severe flu like symptoms alongside a sore threat, light headedness and dizziness. The product only worked for a short period of time before returning her nose back to its blocked self.”

Steve L Jeremy December 19, 2016

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “12 hours? What a joke. Lasts about 12 seconds then your nose runs for days. Addicting as hell. Once you use it one you must keep using it or you plug up bad.”

Reeze November 20, 2016

Afrin 4 Hour Extra Moisturizing (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Absolute BEST ”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2016

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Effectiveness, is slow with several applications. Works for short period of time. Afrin works longer and better, without the camphor smell and burn.”

Breatheagain October 19, 2016

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I had severe congestion and pressure causing pain and a headache. Sinex worked within 5 minutes of using. I can now breathe out of my nose for the first time today. I was real skeptical at first but am very happy with the results. Definitely recommend!”

Lorna09 October 17, 2016

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Not only did I not feel congestion relief after using this; I had almost an immediate bloody nose after I used it. I didn't find it helpful.”

skux September 26, 2016

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “This product REALLY works. Vicks Sinex is the only nasal spray that really works and clears up your nose to breathe properly and get some good sleep when you're congested. Always keep it with me when I travel and during winter times. Best product for quick relief!!”

fayfaith July 22, 2016

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “It works and I feel safe about taking it. My family has used Vick's products most of my life.”

Bells15 · Taken for less than 1 month May 24, 2015

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “The only product that clears my sinus... Better than any doctor prescribed medication I have tried. Absolutely the best over the counter product on the market!”

wahid mashriqi April 13, 2015

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I literally could not breathe through my nose and when I used it. It instantly worked. I feel 100 % better. I will use this for the rest of my life.”

A + May 3, 2014

For Nasal Congestion: “Immediate ability to breath fully and normally through nose. Made me realize I have chronic congestion as I don't ever recall being able to breath through my nose this well. Unfortunately it lasts a few hours max for me and its recommended to not take for more than three days. An absolute tease but fantastic being able to sleep breathing through my nose”

Al125821 September 10, 2012

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine): “Ever since I was young I have used this nasal spray every time I came down with a cold. I've even tried to buy cheaper brands, but this is the only one that really works. The only downfall to the product is that it doesn't last a full 12 hours, maybe only five or six. Also, I would only recommend it to those who have a cold, not for long-term use or people with allergies.”

dina l February 14, 2012

Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray (old formulation) (phenylephrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Love the product and keep it on hand EVERY winter. I've had trouble breathing in winter months for as long as I can remember. Sinex is the only product I know of that works instantly so I can go to sleep without breathing through my mouth! I love it! I can't find the words to say just how much I love it and how well IT WORKS!”