User Reviews for Sodium chloride

Also known as: 4 Way Saline, Afrin Menthol Saline, Afrin Saline, Altamist, Ayr Baby Saline, Ayr Saline Nasal, Ayr Saline Nasal No-Drip Spray, Ayr Sinus Rinse Kit, Ayr Sinus Rinse Kit Refill, Breathe Free Saline, Deep Sea Nasal Spray, ENTsol, Humist, Little Noses, Nasal Moist, ...show all 44 brand names

Learn more about Sodium chloride.

Nasal Congestion 6 reviews 590 medications

3.2
Summary of Sodium chloride reviews 6 reviews 3.2

Reviews for Sodium chloride

Ayr Saline Nasal (sodium chloride) for Nasal Congestion: "swelling of tissue above eyelids"

mark lindy September 11, 2016

Ayr Saline Nasal (sodium chloride) for Nasal Congestion: "I have used it two separate times and both times I have ended up with a severe sore throat, and laryngitis. Something I did not have before use. I blame it on the Ayr dripping down the back of my throat. I followed directions exactly."

Turku (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: "I've used over the counter saline solution for a couple of years now but just opened a new generic brand from a well known store and am worried that this product has gone bad because my nasal passages are on fire and has caused an instant severe sore throat. I checked exp date and it is good til 2017. This has never happened before. Will be returning to store to report this. Be careful using this stuff."

Mdcon March 18, 2016

Nasal Saline (sodium chloride) for Nasal Congestion: "does not work at all ,"

marco123456576788909 February 6, 2016

For Nasal Congestion: "I spray my mouth when it's dry and it works well."

Gurria (taken for 10 years or more) January 13, 2016

Ayr Saline Nasal (sodium chloride) for Nasal Congestion: "I just tried this, a pharmacist recommended to it me to keep my nose from drying out from using my oral inhaler, I often get bad nose bleeds. This stuff burns like crazy! I put just a tiny bit in the front part of each nostril. I felt like my nose was on FIRE. And the post-nasal drip that went down the back of my throat burned quite a bit too. After about 4 mins my nose feels better, but to be honest, I'm not sure it's because the stuff worked or because the burning stopped. Next time, if there is a next time, I'll try just putting a bit above my upper lip in front of my nostrils. "

Lex1222 March 14, 2015

More about sodium chloride nasal