User Reviews for Sleep Aid

Insomnia 4 reviews 106 medications

Summary of Sleep Aid reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Sleep Aid

For Insomnia "I have taken half a tablet of doxylamine succinate (Sleep Aid), in the evening, for about 3 years now. I originally took it for migraines, but discovered quickly, how it made me very drowsy after about 2 hours. It has NEVER failed to work. Taking a whole tablet made me sleep for 10-12 hours, now I get my 8 hours every night with half the dose. It is one of the safest antihistamines on the market. I experimented a few months ago, by not taking one, & I couldn't get to sleep, plus I got restless legs. So now I take it every night."

Sincerity65 (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I've been having problems with going to sleep at night for awhile now and saw unisom advertised on a commercial so I decided to try something for the first time ... I would say it kicked in about a hour after taking it - I still went to bed late just not as late as usual ... I slept the whole night through but in the mornings I would be more tired and still in bed until a little after 1 pm ... Not a morning person but I hate getting up that late after 11 is too late for me but I still be in bed tired - So that's my only problem!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I think they are great. I have anxiety and depression which makes it hard to sleep, these relax me & make me tired, within less than an hour of taking 1 tablet I'm asleep."

Kirst28 (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Works okay. I do not get the same "restless leg" issues with this as I have with other over the counter pain medicines."

dbeme (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 15, 2013