User Reviews for Sleep Aid

Insomnia
8.3

Sincerity65 · Taken for 2 to 5 years · June 27, 2017

For Insomnia: “I have taken half a tablet of doxylamine succinate (Sleep Aid), in the evening, for about 3 years now. I originally took it for migraines, but discovered quickly, how it made me very drowsy after about 2 hours. It has NEVER failed to work. Taking a whole tablet made me sleep for 10-12 hours, now I get my 8 hours every night with half the dose. It is one of the safest antihistamines on the market. I experimented a few months ago, by not taking one, & I couldn't get to sleep, plus I got restless legs. So now I take it every night.”

georgie · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · January 21, 2020

For Insomnia: “use this quite frequently. helps me fall asleep fast and stay asleep for about 4 hours before a bathroom break Occasional bad dreams, but not near as bad or frequent as other sleeping pills. great price at Costco also.”

Dreamer · Taken for 1 to 6 months · November 12, 2021

For Insomnia: “I use to wake 4 + times a night with hot flushes. So I started using half a tablet but found I was still waking . For the last 30 nights I've been taking one whole tablet and rarely waking. I get a good 8-10 hours sleep and haven't had one hot flush since taking the tablet. I also have great vivid dreams. I look forward to sleeping now. Some mornings I feel a little washed out but after a coffee I'm good to go.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · March 27, 2015

For Insomnia: “I've been having problems with going to sleep at night for awhile now and saw unisom advertised on a commercial so I decided to try something for the first time ... I would say it kicked in about a hour after taking it - I still went to bed late just not as late as usual ... I slept the whole night through but in the mornings I would be more tired and still in bed until a little after 1 pm ... Not a morning person but I hate getting up that late after 11 is too late for me but I still be in bed tired - So that's my only problem!”

Kirst28 · Taken for less than 1 month · April 14, 2014

For Insomnia: “I think they are great. I have anxiety and depression which makes it hard to sleep, these relax me & make me tired, within less than an hour of taking 1 tablet I'm asleep.”

dbeme · Taken for 2 to 5 years · January 15, 2013

For Insomnia: “Works okay. I do not get the same "restless leg" issues with this as I have with other over the counter pain medicines.”