Good Sense Sleep Aid
Generic name: doxylamine succinate
Dosage form: tablet
Drug class: Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 24, 2021.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not give
to children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other drugs
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
- retain in carton until time of use
- see carton end panel for lot number and expiration date
dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Fall Asleep Fast!
Sleep Aid Tablets
Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25 mg
Safe, Proven Effective
Just One Tablet Per Dose
Compare to active ingredient of Unisom® SleepTabs®
Sleep Aid Tablets Carton
|Good Sense Sleep Aid
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - L Perrigo Company (006013346)|
More about Sleep Aid (doxylamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Prescribing Information
- Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid (FDA)
- Leader Sleep Aid (FDA)
- Sleep Aid (FDA)
- Sleep Aid Tablets (FDA)