User Reviews for Eszopiclone systemic

Insomnia
6.1

Summary of Eszopiclone reviews 6.2 270 reviews

Reviews for Eszopiclone

For Insomnia: "I received a saliva gene test that determined lunesta would absorb in my system. Well that was a joke. I would literally lay there for hours completely relaxed with my eyes shut telling myself, its going to work, its going to work. Well the highest dose still didn't do a thing. Dr arguing with me that it's my vyvanse. Well no because I don't take that on my days off of work. Then I tried it on empty stomach that didn't work. I had to take xanax with it. So I got a couple hours but then was wide awake. My anxiety got a lot worse too but that may be because she switched my antidepressant too."

Insomniac December 3, 2018

For Insomnia: "I started the generic on Tuesday. I took it at 8 pm. I felt like I was waking up every 15 minutes. Wednesday night I slept 8 hours. I was exhausted. Last night I slept 4 hours total. I was up at 230 AM ready to deep clean my entire house!"

Nana (taken for less than 1 month) November 16, 2018

For Insomnia: "Had been taking lunesta 3mg for about 5 months. Caused a gradual memory loss, aggressive behavior and ended up diagnosed with a mental disorder and spent 10 days in a behavioral, mental hospital. Very traumatizing experience. Can only remember bits and pieces from this time."

bity (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 5, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I thought it was awesome at first. Put me right to sleep, but woke up after 6 hrs completely wide awake. By 4pm I am exhausted because 6 hours isn't enough. I only sleep 6 hrs every night with this (usually I sleep 10 but not very good quality). It is probably useful simply to reset my bed time to 10pm rather than 1am, but it doesn't help with overall sleep."

Lunerzzz (taken for less than 1 month) October 22, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "Best sleeping pill I've ever taken. Doesn't knock you head over heels like Ambien. Works more like your actual sleep cycle. Keeps me asleep for a long time too. Thank you lunesta."

Steve (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 14, 2018

For Insomnia: "I have been taking Eszopiclone and Lunesta for years. My experience is that it all depends on the manufacturer. Teva did not work. Karaflex and Pharma work fine. Today the pharmacy discontinued both of those. Aurobindo does NOT work! Good news is, I didn’t let them give me 30 of them. Be diligent! Cheap knockoffs are tempting pharmacies to make more money, meanwhile we suffer."

Frustrated October 8, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I was on Lunesta for occasional insomnia and it worked fairly well for my insomnia when I took it on an empty stomach (minimum a few hours after dinner). That being said, it is very addictive. I’ve never had issues with substance dependence but after taking it for several days I got severe rebound insomnia, It also is very tolerance prone. Withdrawing from it was horrible and lasted for over a week, with a constant migraine-level headache, chills, nausea, diarrhea, shooting nerve pains , tremors, and absolutely terrible insomnia . So my advice, if you use it for insomnia then set a limit for yourself. It’s a god send for occasional insomnia but don’t take it for more than three nights in a row and make sure to wait a few days after using it to reduce rebound and tolerance effects. It really is a good drug for insomnia but treat it with the caution and respect it deserves because the dependence and withdrawal are horrible."

Flix2020 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 7, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "Took it for about 5 years did the job. Generally when I cut it I get the bad taste but whole the taste is not so bad. I have been able to wean myself down to 1/2 tab and still get 5 hrs sleep. Gets the job done! I've struggled with insomnia for so many years, thanks to the manufacturers I now have something that works."

Andy (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 4, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "Started taking the generic form of Lunesta a few months ago for insomnia. As long as I don't eat too close to the time I take it, it works wonders. I only take it a couple times a week because I don't want to end up with diminishing returns from taking it more often. Still trying to figure out how to prevent the horrid taste that develops next day but, for the sleep, I'll suffer for a day or two."

Bill (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I've been off and on lunesta for about 7 years, tried about 5 other prescribed sleep meds and all kinds of natural & otc meds.. lunesta remains supreme! It DOES lose effectiveness quickly, worse than any other in my experience, this is why I keep trying others. After a month or 2 I'm forced to alternate off. It DOES leave a odd taste in your mouth but somehow the taste tends to help relax me. If you take this within 3 hours of eating don't bother..it's not designed to metabolize with food and it won't help you! Take on empty stomach and it goes to work quickly. I love lunesta!"

KennyBoy (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 11, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "My adult son took Lunesta for insomnia. One year ago today, he took his medication as indicated and then 2 hours later, began sleep walking, tried to light a candle; and caught himself on fire. He was burned over 55% of his body. He is now missing most of his left hand, has limited use of his left arm and is permanently disabled. Our biggest caution to everyone was he had no reaction to being on fire. He never said a word and we did not find him until the fire alarms went off. Although we knew there was a risk of sleep walking we never expected the inability to react at all."

AMC's Mom (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 10, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "So far have been taking for a month. I started at 1 mg. with little effect and am currently taking 2 mg. It's about 60% effective if measured in a ten day period. I'd take some sleep over none as I've dealt with insomnia my whole life."

NotRipVanWinkle September 8, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I absolutely love lunesta! I take 1.5mg about an hour before bed. My mind goes right into sleep zone as soon as I lay down. I slept 8 hours last night, after being awake for 36 hours. It does taste disgusting, but luckily it only last a few minutes. I tried Ambien and it works great as well, but gave me migraines the next day. I do feel it was a bit stronger and the house could cave in around me and I wouldn't wake up. With the lunesta I can wake up if I need to and still be able to fall back asleep."

Sugarmag August 16, 2018

For Insomnia: "The only side effect that I know of is the metallic after taste. Problem is, the med is just not effective. A couple of times, I got a few hours of interrupted light sleep but most of the time, nothing. 3mg at bed time and I lay awake praying that I get some sleep. Nope, not on this worthless pill."

121GW (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 3, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I have taken Lunesta 3mg tablets for 4 months now, and it works better than Ambien. I get a full night's sleep, and it helps relax my mind."

Gavin F (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 23, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I have been on Lunesta for about a week. I have gotten the absolute best sleep in this week. I also suffer from chronic pain, but I have not experienced that much pain since taking Lunesta. Not sure how the medication affects the pain, but I am truly grateful to be feeling so much better since I started taking Lunesta. My sleep is extremely peaceful and I feel totally rested once I am up."

Lo Lo (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I have been taking Lunesta for about a year along with clonazepam at night. Started with 3 mg then doctor decreased to 2 mg because I suffer from depression also and he thought it might be causing me more depression. as I have to come home from work and sleep for an hour because my brain shuts down. I am still having good days and bad days but I don't think the Ambien is the problem. Still working on solution. But the key has been taking the clonazepam along with Lunesta."

Lulu (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 19, 2018

For Insomnia: "I was prescribed lunesta after very bad reactions to Ambien. While taking ambien I was told I did the strangest things but I remembered nothing at all about them. (I was told it is called “the sleeping sex” pill.) I am happy with Lunesta. I do not walk in my sleep etc any more, have morning after effects or a bad taste like others do. Perhaps it reacts positively with other meds I take at night but for me it works well (unless I am over stressed or my back hurts more than usual). And that is good enough for me!"

Kpotpar (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 19, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION if you are depressed or more importantly; anxious! It will make your day time anxiety and depression much worse. Don’t even start them and just ride through the night in pain. It’s not worth it"

No way (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "Lunesta wasn't for me! My mouth tasted like the national mint! It was terrible. Literally like I put a roll of quarters in my mouth and started sucking away. Don't even get me started on how long it lasted. If I drank anything it made it 10 times worse. That terrible taste was in my mouth for 20+ hours. One pill was enough for me. I'm willing to not sleep if sleep tastes like Lunesta."

Momma416 (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2018

For Insomnia: "Have been taking Zopiclone for about 2 years. Usually take 3.75 mg when I wake up at 2 or 3 am. Work very well giving me an extra 3 hours of sleep. I take it about 4 times during the week. However, I am experiencing memory issues and other symptoms which may be attributable to the drug. Have also just read a scientific study about hypnotic drugs which is very concerning. The study claims hypnotics cause serious illness and death, including cancer. Look up "Hypnotic drug risks of mortality, infection, depression, and cancer: but lack of benefit""

Neil (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 19, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "Nasty taste, takes 3 hours to start to have slight effects"

Sara (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I hate Lunesta. I have bad insomnia and this medication made it way worse! It literally makes me not sleep at all! In the last 2 days I've totalled 4 hours of sleep. Took it at 9pm, laid down and 30 mins later eyes wide open both nights gave in at 4 am took some benadryl in hopes of some sleep. Slept 2 hours then bam wide awake. At one point I literally had to stop myself from getting up to mop my entire house lol I guess I'll keep it around if I ever need to pull an all nighter to clean "

Ssquared (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "I just moved to the USA from Canada and mollyanne43 I used to take zopiclone. I was on it for 6 yrs it was the best sleep med I've ever used also having a bad after taste but who cares if you get to actually sleep. They put me on lunesta here and the first night was ok I guess I slept about 4 hrs but now going on 6 days later I haven't slept I want to cry cause I have a 4 month old and a 4 year old I so so wish I could get my zopiclone here:( not happy with lunesta"

Corylynn April 19, 2018

Lunesta (eszopiclone) for Insomnia: "Been on Nelsons, trazadone, dioxipin, sonata ,ramelton and ambien etc. Lunesta is by far has been the best and really works for me. Other than the fact pill tastes horrible it's been a lifesaver. Zero side effects but try not to take after a big meal. No next day side effects like sleepwalking etc.That Ambien is dangerous stuff! So far no similar Ambien side effect. Much safer in my opinion."

Elm (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018