User Reviews for Sleep Aid to treat Insomnia

Sleep Aid has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Insomnia. 60% of those users who reviewed Sleep Aid reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Sleep Aid Rating Summary

8.0/10 average rating

Compare all 80 medications used in the treatment of Insomnia.

georgie · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 21, 2020

“use this quite frequently. helps me fall asleep fast and stay asleep for about 4 hours before a bathroom break Occasional bad dreams, but not near as bad or frequent as other sleeping pills. great price at Costco also.”

Sincerity65 · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 27, 2017

“I have taken half a tablet of doxylamine succinate (Sleep Aid), in the evening, for about 3 years now. I originally took it for migraines, but discovered quickly, how it made me very drowsy after about 2 hours. It has NEVER failed to work. Taking a whole tablet made me sleep for 10-12 hours, now I get my 8 hours every night with half the dose. It is one of the safest antihistamines on the market. I experimented a few months ago, by not taking one, & I couldn't get to sleep, plus I got restless legs. So now I take it every night.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 27, 2015

“I've been having problems with going to sleep at night for awhile now and saw unisom advertised on a commercial so I decided to try something for the first time ... I would say it kicked in about a hour after taking it - I still went to bed late just not as late as usual ... I slept the whole night through but in the mornings I would be more tired and still in bed until a little after 1 pm ... Not a morning person but I hate getting up that late after 11 is too late for me but I still be in bed tired - So that's my only problem!”

Kirst28 · Taken for less than 1 month April 14, 2014

“I think they are great. I have anxiety and depression which makes it hard to sleep, these relax me & make me tired, within less than an hour of taking 1 tablet I'm asleep.”

dbeme · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 15, 2013

“Works okay. I do not get the same "restless leg" issues with this as I have with other over the counter pain medicines.”

Learn more about Insomnia