Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 22, 2021.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and nasal congestion associated with sinusitis
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: one tablet every 12 hours not to exceed two tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: use of product not recommended
- each tablet contains: calcium 45 mg
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F) in a dry place
- protect from light
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- see carton end panel for lot number and expiration date
- this product meets the requirements of USP Drug Release Test 3
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient of Sudafed® 12 Hour
Relieves: Nasal & Sinus Congestion due to Colds & Allergies without drowsiness
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets 120 mg
12 Hour Long-Acting Nasal Decongestant
Suphedrine Tablets Carton
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Frequently asked questions
More about Suphedrine (pseudoephedrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: decongestants
- Other brands