User Reviews for Sudafed Congestion to treat Nasal Congestion

Sudafed Congestion has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Nasal Congestion. 73% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 18% reported a negative experience.

Sudafed Congestion rating summary

7.5/10 average rating

Compare all 170 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Sudafed Congestion

Makeupbykat · December 2, 2014

"When I had a really bad ear and sinus infection I went to go see the best ear and head doctor. He told me to take Sudafed so I did and it was like magic. It helped so much, 15 mins, I was clear so its worth the try if you have any sinus problems try Sudafed. It works!"

Jools · Taken for less than 1 month · January 2, 2019

"I was suffering with a cold over Christmas and ended up with a completely blocked nose and mild sinus pain. I have a tendency to labyrinthitus after a heavy cold ( this is a very unpleasant infection of the balance organ in your ear causing extreme vertigo ) and I live in fear of it !! I used Sudafed to try and clear the blockage before it could get to my ears and I was delighted at how quick and effective it was. After 2 doses of 2 capsules 4 hours apart, I had a solid night's sleep and my nose was much clearer. I feel much better today. I have continued with the Sudafed as my nose is still running but it's no longer blocked and my sinus pain has gone. Recommended."

Marko/IL · January 4, 2010

"I work in unhealthy, dusty, bacteria, allergen laden environments. When I feel my sinuses congesting, Sudafed or generic pseudoephedrine will clear it. My doctor recommended Sudafed or the generic as the most effective decongestant. Stating "To get it you have to sign for it"!"

Coopdedoo · Taken for less than 1 month · October 16, 2016

"I've had plugged ears from sinus congestion for two weeks. I took two doses every four hours of two tablets each and the congestion has finally cleared but I didn't realize that it would make for a sleepless jittery night and now a jittery morning with no appetite and mild nausea. Next time I would start with one tablet and see if that helps and make sure I had plenty of time before going to sleep."

Shelly8257 · Taken for less than 1 month · February 16, 2017

"Well I bought sudafed blocked nose capsules..my nose was blocked I could hardly breathe amongst other symptoms like flu fever sickness n high temperature. Anyway the thing that was bothering me the most was my blocked nose so I bought these sudufed capsules and it was the best thing I done I took one straight away when I bought them and thought at first they didn't work but as I continued to use them as stated on the packet the sure worked and made it so much easier to breathe so thank you I would definitely 100% recommend these brilliant product so thank you x"

Cris-e · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 16, 2022

"Be careful if you have anxiety. I noticed that it causes agitation and jitters for me. As far as helping cold symptoms, it only works a little bit it’s not any type of miracle drug. I have used it on and off throughout my life for various reasons, most recently for Covid congestion. It was definitely more helpful than Afrin! That was a disaster!"

whgrant · March 13, 2010

"One of the best and most effective decongestants around."

busterandpatches · December 19, 2013

"It makes me shake too much. Do not like the way my body feels after taking."

Joyryder · Taken for 5 to 10 years · July 22, 2020

"Have nasal and ear blockage. Usually Sudafed is the only thing that helps. I can only take one 30 mg at a time Because of nervousness and sleeplessness,"

Satisfied · Taken for less than 1 month · March 8, 2022

"I have had terrible congestion the past few weeks someone recommended Sudafed...was very impressed how fast it worked "

Raps · August 12, 2015

"sorry sudafed no stars as no change! Back to hot steamy water with albas oil ! That worked"

Barbara Lennon · Taken for less than 1 month · April 9, 2022

"Did the opposite of what it was meant to do. My nose is more runny now."

Learn more about Nasal Congestion