TARO LVT 1000 (Levetiracetam 1000 mg)
Pill imprint TARO LVT 1000 has been identified as Levetiracetam 1000 mg.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; neuralgia; bipolar disorder; new daily persistent headache (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- TARO LVT 1000
- 1000 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about levetiracetam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 227 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Levetiracetam extended-release tablets
- Levetiracetam solution
- Levetiracetam tablets
- Levetiracetam (Advanced Reading)
- Levetiracetam Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.