S190 (Lunesta 1 mg)
Generic Name: eszopiclone
Pill imprint S190 has been identified as Lunesta 1 mg.
Lunesta is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lunesta 1 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- 1 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5439||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|49999-0778||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|16590-0502||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
More about Lunesta (eszopiclone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 166 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.