93 7540 (Topiramate 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "93 7540" is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Topiramate 50 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder; seizures (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 93 7540
- 50 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 838 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.