Generic name: Guaifenesin 600mg
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Drug class: Expectorants
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 7, 2022.
Frequently asked questions
- Can you take Mucinex and Nyquil together?
- I have high blood pressure. Can I take Mucinex DM safely?
- What is the difference between Mucinex D and Mucinex DM?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- Has anyone used expired Mucinex and had it worked?
- Is it OK to take Excedrin with Mucinex D?
- Does Mucinex help you get pregnant?
- What is the dose for an adult for Robitussin DM? How many times a day?
More about Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (149)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (4)
- Side effects
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: expectorants
- En español
Robitussin Chest Congestion, Tussin Expectorant, Robafen, Mucus Relief, ... +15 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.