Generic name: Guaifenesin 600mg
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 9, 2019.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- I have high blood pressure. Can I take Mucinex DM safely?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- What is the difference between Mucinex D and Mucinex DM?
- Is it OK to take Excedrin with Mucinex D?
- Has anyone used expired Mucinex and had it worked?
- What is the dose for an adult for Robitussin DM? How many times a day?
More about Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 88 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- FDA Alerts (4)