Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
Are Claritin Allergy over-the-counter pills OK to be taken in conjunction with Mucinex DM pills?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Apr 18, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Yes, you can to take Claritin and Mucinex DM together. There are no known interactions between them. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist. If you experience any bothersome symptoms please see your doctor.
Related Medical Questions
- What is the dose for an adult for Robitussin DM? How many times a day?
- What is the difference between Mucinex D and Mucinex DM?
- I have high blood pressure. Can I take Mucinex DM safely?
- Is it OK to take Excedrin with Mucinex D?
- Has anyone used expired Mucinex and had it worked?