Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 18, 2019.
Are Claritin Allergy over-the-counter pills OK to be taken in conjunction with Mucinex DM pills?
Yes, you can to take Claritin and Mucinex DM together. There are no known interactions between them. However, it does not mean that no interactions exist. If you experience any bothersome symptoms please see your doctor.
Related Medical Questions
- I have high blood pressure. Can I take Mucinex DM safely?
- What is the difference between Mucinex D and Mucinex DM?
- Has anyone used expired Mucinex and had it worked?
- Is it OK to take Excedrin with Mucinex D?
- What is the dose for an adult for Robitussin DM? How many times a day?