How long can I take Claritin?
I just want to know if I can take Claritin daily and long term?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Nov 19, 2018.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Yes, you can take Claritin daily and long term.
It is an antihistamine used to treat for allergy symptoms. If your symptoms are year round then it is able to be taken long term. If your symptoms are seasonal or you have allergy symptoms occasionally, then it is taken daily when required.
For more information on Claritin see:
Related Medical Questions
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- What is the difference between Claritin and Sudafed?
- Zyrtec vs Claritin: What's the difference?
- Allegra vs Claritin: What's the Difference?