How long can I take Claritin?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 30, 2023.
I just want to know if I can take Claritin daily and long term?
Yes, you can take Claritin daily and long term.
It is an antihistamine used to treat for allergy symptoms. If your symptoms are year round then it is able to be taken long term. If your symptoms are seasonal or you have allergy symptoms occasionally, then it is taken daily when required.
For more information on Claritin see:
Related medical questions
- What are the most common skin conditions? (with photos)
- Zyrtec vs Claritin: Which is more effective for allergies?
- Allegra vs Claritin: Which is more effective for allergies?
- Can you give loratadine to dogs?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- What is the difference between Claritin and Sudafed?
- How do you choose the right allergy medication?
- Over the Counter Medication for Pets
- Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta?
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?