How long can I take Claritin?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 9, 2020.
I just want to know if I can take Claritin daily and long term?
Yes, you can take Claritin daily and long term.
It is an antihistamine used to treat for allergy symptoms. If your symptoms are year round then it is able to be taken long term. If your symptoms are seasonal or you have allergy symptoms occasionally, then it is taken daily when required.
For more information on Claritin see:
Related medical questions
- Zyrtec vs Claritin: Which is more effective for allergies?
- Allegra vs Claritin: Which is more effective for allergies?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- What is the difference between Claritin and Sudafed?
- Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta?
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?