User Reviews for Trokendi XR

Learn more about Trokendi XR.

Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 32 medications

8.5

Reviews for Trokendi XR

For Seizure Prevention "A little over 2 years ago I was involved in a MVA, and sustained a traumatic brain injury. My neurologist put me on Trokendi XR for 2 reasons - to prevent seizures and migraines. Prior to the accident, I had always been a fairly healthy 5'7 160 pounds and worked out almost daily, and generally are very healthy. After the accident I became almost sedentary, depressed and suicidal. I had gained over 35 pounds but I honestly didn't much care. The Trikendi XR and the Adderall (prescribed to assist with the severe ADD caused by the brain injury) has helped me lose weight along with proper diet and minimum exercise. My seizures have gone from major, grandmal to pseudo-seizures to seldom, and my migraines have gone from daily to about 4 per week."

Shakennotstirred (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 8, 2015