User Reviews for Banzel

Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
9.5

Dr ercüment sönmez güdücüoğlu · Taken for less than 1 month April 11, 2021

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Effective from the lowest dose, it stops seizures immediately, after 5 days on average, the dose is increased towards the optimum dose, the number and severity of seizures are significantly reduced, tolerance to dose-dependent anti-epileptic activity develops, but it is a very valuable drug for resistant epilepsy.”

Wati knussi August 19, 2015

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “After trying many other anticonvulsants we finally found one that works! Thank you soo much to those who invented this drug. My daughter 8 year old used to have gezillion seizures and drop attacks in a day. Now she has none! Yup! 0 attacks. She is seizure free for a year now.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 7, 2012

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “It works for my daughter with minimal side effects. One thing though is after over a year of taking it seems to be losing some effectiveness. Trying Onfi with it now.”

TINK2005 February 10, 2012

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Super happy my daughter has gone from 100 plus seizures a month to under 10. So truly happy and thankful! No major side effects it does make her extremely thirsty and she can only drink room temperature drinks. If colder it makes her cough as if she is chocking.”

Joedude August 11, 2010

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Until Banzel, I was taking Ativan at least once every day. And the after effects left me really in a bad mood and sometimes aggressive. With Banzel, and my other seizure medicines, I haven't needed Ativan since December of 2009. I can even get out of the house. It works for me.”

cannibal January 22, 2009

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “I love it. It really works.”