User Reviews for Klonopin Wafer

Panic Disorder
8.5

Summary of Klonopin Wafer reviews 8.9 8 reviews

Reviews for Klonopin Wafer

For Panic Disorder "I used to have a heroin problem, for years and years. I was prescribed 2mg clonzepam 4x a day (That is 8mg guys) My husband at the time would steal them, and my gabapentin I take for seizures. Him and I split and I knew I was going to have to go to jail for my past. I had a doctor taper me down, and was taken to the hospital 3x while in jail for my seizures. I don't know if they were just my regular epilepsy, stress induced or from the benzo reduction. In jail they detoxes me over 10 days with ativan... took weeks to feel "normal" anyways. Horrible experience, but I am clean and sober now. I take Keppra, Lamatical and gabapentin for seizures. Gabapentin is also supposed to help w my anixety. Celexa seems useless, but I take it... and I reintroduced Clonzapam orally dissolving wafers ..1mg up to 2x a day. Noticing a tolerance. Sometimes the 1mg does nothing. I want to avoid the benzo HELL... but I also don't want to live my life afraid to leave the house and having panic attacks."

Seizures and Anixeth (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 3, 2018

For Panic Disorder "I have Metastatic adrenal cancer and this Calms me a great deal I take 1 mg three times a day and it's enough to keep me calm and not worry about death and leaving my husband and 3 kids and I'm soon to be grandma."

Tagteam1 July 11, 2017

For Anxiety "I have agoraphobia with panic attacks and severe anxiety. I have been switching between valium and klonopin for years. I recently starting taking 2mg klonopin wafers. I find they work extremely faster then the pill. I now feel relaxed almost immediately vs up to 30 minutes or longer with the pill which isn't helpful when having a panic attack. I can leave my house more often than before. I can go to the store with out dragging one of my kids with me. Still struggling but easier for sure. Before I would drive my kids to and from school and normally wait till picking them up to shop. It's difficult but I'm finding myself more often now going after dropping them off. There for saving them from torture of shopping."

Tmwjinks (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 4, 2016

For Panic Disorder "I have PDSD and it's the only thing that helps me"

Bella lynn (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 22, 2015

For Anxiety "most potent and reliable prefer over xanax.... xanax is for sometimes.. only klonopin end up stronger each dose it gets a little stronger so you don't always need another pill"

DJDALTY (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 24, 2015

For Bipolar Disorder "2 mg. wafers as needed, usually twice daily, stops panic dead in its tracks and as soon as I feel my thoughts racing, Klonopin Wafers bring me back to reality within 10 minutes."

Bipolar Bob (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 16, 2015

For Panic Disorder "Panic attacks literally make you face your own death in the face. Until using Klonopin, I spent a lot of time and money in the ER. I have taken Xanax and Ativan in the past, but nothing has helped me s much as Klonopin. The wafers are great, because they melt in your mouth and get into your system quickly. For me, they usually start having a positive, calming effect within 20 to 30 minutes."

Stickian (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 11, 2015

For Seizure Prevention "Only thing that stopped me from having seizures"

Newt6398 May 7, 2013

For Panic Disorder "Helped me more than other benzodiapines."

pilleater92 February 5, 2012

For Anxiety "Working great for my anxiety. On 2mg for 3x a day that makes me too drowsy. I take 2 a day."

SOONERPLUMBER February 23, 2011

For Anxiety "After taking many medications that were supposed to help with my anxiety, my doctor finally prescribed me Klonopin. It works great, after only a few minutes I feel entirely better and it doesn't knock me out like the other medications did. I can still function normally. "

leopardeyes September 26, 2010

For Panic Disorder "It helps me a lot."

Anonymous April 23, 2010

For Anxiety "They work well. I like Valium better though, but this is pretty good too."

Anonymous October 22, 2009

For Restless Legs Syndrome "First 3-5 months I felt good but after that it does not work."

manojtulsyan September 22, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "I use the regular Klonopin tablets 3x a day, but the wafers work great when I have a panic attack or I'm having a particularly hard time falling off to sleep."

alistrong July 7, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "This has been the best medicine I have ever got for my problems. Every other doctor just ignored my feelings until finally I found the right doctor who listened and put me on klonopin. That was the best day of my life. It was like I had found me again. Thanks Klonopin, you're my life saver."

amnjay December 29, 2008

For Anxiety "It does not make me near as tired and drowsy as Xanax and other anti-anxiety."

Anonymous September 20, 2008

For Panic Disorder "klonopin has definitely given me my life back!"

Anonymous April 19, 2008