User Reviews for Klonopin Wafer to treat Panic Disorder

Klonopin Wafer has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Panic Disorder. 100% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Klonopin Wafer Rating Summary

9.6/10 average rating

Compare all 34 medications used in the treatment of Panic Disorder.

Jdschmid1189 · Taken for 10 years or more May 29, 2021

“I take the generic Sun Pharma Klonopin Wafers 1mg twice a day. It completely changed my life and gave me a social life I could never achieve without it. I feel like benzodiazepines get a bad reputation these days because of the fear that society creates when simply talking about the drugs. Benzodiazepines are a great tool for those that do not to abuse them. People need to open their minds and expand their thinking. Benzodiazepines are not deadly, addictive, or harmful. It’s the people that misuse them that give them the bad reputation. Be smart. Take only as prescribed. Don’t mix with alcohol or opiates. It’s that simple.”

JohnB · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 7, 2019

“I’m a 24 year old male and suffer from severe muscle spasms, chronic pain, and anxiety (social, generalized, etc). I’ve been on Klonopin (Clonazepam) for about a year for my muscle spasms and anxiety. It’s worked wonders for both, but the generic I liked got discontinued. So my doctor let me try the Oral Disintegrating Tablets/Wafers and, let me tell you, they work MUCH BETTER than the pill version! They kick in faster, absorb much better, and last just as long for me. I’m on 1 mg three times a day and I won’t go back to the pill version! I couldn’t be happier.”

Tagteam1 July 11, 2017

“I have Metastatic adrenal cancer and this Calms me a great deal I take 1 mg three times a day and it's enough to keep me calm and not worry about death and leaving my husband and 3 kids and I'm soon to be grandma.”

Seizures and Anixeth · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 3, 2018

“I used to have a heroin problem, for years and years. I was prescribed 2mg clonzepam 4x a day (That is 8mg guys) My husband at the time would steal them, and my gabapentin I take for seizures. Him and I split and I knew I was going to have to go to jail for my past. I had a doctor taper me down, and was taken to the hospital 3x while in jail for my seizures. I don't know if they were just my regular epilepsy, stress induced or from the benzo reduction. In jail they detoxes me over 10 days with ativan... took weeks to feel "normal" anyways. Horrible experience, but I am clean and sober now. I take Keppra, Lamatical and gabapentin for seizures. Gabapentin is also supposed to help w my anixety. Celexa seems useless, but I take it... and I reintroduced Clonzapam orally dissolving wafers ..1mg up to 2x a day. Noticing a tolerance. Sometimes the 1mg does nothing. I want to avoid the benzo HELL... but I also don't want to live my life afraid to leave the house and having panic attacks.”

Stickian · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 11, 2015

“Panic attacks literally make you face your own death in the face. Until using Klonopin, I spent a lot of time and money in the ER. I have taken Xanax and Ativan in the past, but nothing has helped me s much as Klonopin. The wafers are great, because they melt in your mouth and get into your system quickly. For me, they usually start having a positive, calming effect within 20 to 30 minutes.”

Anonymous April 19, 2008

“klonopin has definitely given me my life back!”

pilleater92 February 5, 2012

“Helped me more than other benzodiapines.”