User Reviews for Onfi

Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
6.3

Joseph · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 18, 2021

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “It works really well and causes less seizures and makes me happier and relieves stress.”

Anonymous March 14, 2021

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “I’ve been taking Onfi and had about five seizures a year now. The side effects are I can’t walk good, sometimes get mad very fast and I can’t even stand be around people anymore. I want to get off this drug. I’m starting to take magnesium, zinc, d3, b complex, omegas have not had a seizure since June and sorry that the doctors trying to keep me on this drug .”

Coltsakeys1 September 23, 2018

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Works great”

nyc1962 · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 27, 2018

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “A caregiver review. Started our adult daughter on Onfi for LGS (Lennox-Gastaut syndrome). In my opinion, there is an interaction between ONFI and Psych medication. It appears that the interaction amplifies many of the Onfi side effects (physical and behavior). Since ONFI was the only new variable in her medication regime what we observed was more than mere coincidence. Please carefully read the FDA listed side effects of the medication. Onfi is the Neurology team’s new and favorite drug. They can’t or won’t acknowledge that the list side effects are from the result of Onfi. Neurology will go out of their way to blame everything else under the sun.”

Lynne Y July 21, 2016

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Justin became very shaky, weak, lost stability that he has not gained back. He went into massive seizures when on the drug. After two hospitalizations, we took him off. It has been over a year and he continues to have difficulty with standing up in the mornings and walking all the time.”

Caleb's mother February 9, 2014

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “This has been the best medicine for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome in our sons 11 years. It was tough going for about 6 months of severe highs and lows of crying to laughing hysterically. But getting through that has been amazing. He's more vocal, his pupils are not staying dilated and he seems to understand more. I would tell any parent looking for help to please give this medicine a try.”

Harry 6000 November 20, 2017

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “It has an opiod effect. I forget words I've know all my life. I am more fatigued. My doctor prescribed it for me "because". I haven't noticed any effect. Coming off the drug, my foot and upper leg get shaky. It is also a very expensive drug.”

STex April 20, 2016

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “The worst of 32 tried over the past 41 years.”

MimiMax'sMom January 18, 2014

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Worked really well for several months, then breakthroughs. Adding Banzel now.”

alex tham · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 16, 2013

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: “Great.”