How much does Onfi cost without insurance?
Medically reviewed by Leigh Ann Anderson, PharmD. Last updated on Jan 10, 2021.
- The cash price for Onfi is roughly $2,300 for 100 tablets of the 10 mg strength and $4,600 for 100 tablets of the 20 mg strength using a widely accepted coupon.
- The oral 2.5 mg/mL suspension costs about $1,200 for 120 mL (4 ounces).
- Onfi (clobazam) is available as both a brand name medicine and as a generic option. A generic drug might save you money if you are paying for your prescriptions out-of-pocket.
Drug prices can vary widely and change often. When there is a range of prices, consumers usually pay the lower price, but there is no guarantee this will always be the case.
Check with several of your local pharmacies to compare prices if you are paying cash for your medications. Ask your pharmacist and doctor how to best save money on your prescriptions.
Onfi (generic name: clobazam) is approved to be used with other medicines for the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) in patients 2 years of age or older. LGS is a severe form of childhood epilepsy that also causes developmental and behavior problems.
Onfi is a member of the benzodiazepine anticonvulsants drug class. It comes as an oral tablet or suspension and a generic version is also available. The generic tablets may look different than the brand name drug so check with your pharmacist if you are not sure.
Learn more: What do Onfi tablets look like?
Brand prices for Onfi
Cost for Onfi tablets:
- 10 mg (100 tablets): $2309.28
- 20 mg (100 tablets): $4609.02
Cost for Onfi suspension:
- 2.5 mg per mL (120 mL of oral suspension): $1,217.83
Generic prices for Onfi (generic drug is clobazam)
Cost for clobazam tablets:
- 10 mg (100 tablets): $169.71 – $213.97
- 20 mg (100 tablets): $329.84 – $1,170.77
Cost for clobazam oral suspension:
- 2.5 mg per mL (120 mL of oral suspension): $76.70 – $316.49
Patients without insurance may qualify for Onfi financial assistance through the Lundbeck Patient Assistance Program. Call the Onfi Support Center at 1-855-345-6634 for more information.
This is not all the information you need to know about Onfi (clobazam) for safe and effective use. Review the full Onfi information here, and discuss this information and any questions you have with your doctor or other health care provider.
Related Medical Questions
- What is Onfi used to treat?
- Does Onfi cause weight gain?
- What is the difference between Sympazan and Onfi?
- Klonopin vs Xanax - How are they different?
- When's the best time of day to take Topamax?
- Does Trokendi XR cause hair loss?
- Are Topamax and Trokendi XR the same thing?