User Reviews for Onfi

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Onfi.

Onfi Rating Summary

5.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 12 medications used in the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.

Reviews for Onfi to treat Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome

"It has an opiod effect. I forget words I've know all my life. I am more fatigued. My doctor prescribed it for me "because". I haven't noticed any effect. Coming off the drug, my foot and upper leg get shaky. It is also a very expensive drug."

Harry 6000 November 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Justin became very shaky, weak, lost stability that he has not gained back. He went into massive seizures when on the drug. After two hospitalizations, we took him off. It has been over a year and he continues to have difficulty with standing up in the mornings and walking all the time."

Lynne Y July 21, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"The worst of 32 tried over the past 41 years."

STex April 20, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This has been the best medicine for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome in our sons 11 years. It was tough going for about 6 months of severe highs and lows of crying to laughing hysterically. But getting through that has been amazing. He's more vocal, his pupils are not staying dilated and he seems to understand more. I would tell any parent looking for help to please give this medicine a try."

Caleb's mother February 9, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Worked really well for several months, then breakthroughs. Adding Banzel now."

MimiMax'sMom January 18, 2014