User Reviews for Clobazam

Epilepsy

Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome

Summary of Clobazam reviews 5.6 13 reviews

Reviews for Clobazam

For Epilepsy: "My Dr added Onfi to my regimen to help control my seizures which are mostly triggered by my anxiety. I was originally taking Lamictal and having seizures once every 8-10 weeks then he switched me to Trileptal where for a while I was having them 2-3 a day for almost 3 months. Then they slowed down and then they began to be triggered by anxiety and I was taking Xanax as needed. So he decided to switch me to Onfi at night instead to control my anxiety on a time released basis. After 3 weeks, not only was I still having seizures but I also slipped into a deep depression. I expected to be unstable for a short period of time, but after about a week and a half I began having severe depression and nightmares and then began having really dark thoughts. I am bipolar and have been hospitalized years ago so I had to be taken off of the medication immediately."

JenTheEpileptic (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2018

For Epilepsy: "It does not work as well as others I tried. Maybe 20mg a day is too small a dose."

Medreview (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 14, 2018

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "A caregiver review. Started our adult daughter on Onfi for LGS (Lennox-Gastaut syndrome). In my opinion, there is an interaction between ONFI and Psych medication. It appears that the interaction amplifies many of the Onfi side effects (physical and behavior). Since ONFI was the only new variable in her medication regime what we observed was more than mere coincidence. Please carefully read the FDA listed side effects of the medication. Onfi is the Neurology team’s new and favorite drug. They can’t or won’t acknowledge that the list side effects are from the result of Onfi. Neurology will go out of their way to blame everything else under the sun."

nyc1962 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 27, 2018

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "It has an opiod effect. I forget words I've know all my life. I am more fatigued. My doctor prescribed it for me "because". I haven't noticed any effect. Coming off the drug, my foot and upper leg get shaky. It is also a very expensive drug."

Harry 6000 November 20, 2017

For Epilepsy: "This is a very good benzo for anxiety relief. It is the only one I think that do not cause sedation and makes me function in my day with a very smooth relaxation. I only take 5 mg a day and with that small dose works fine with me, it gives me a mellow and serene anxiety free. Sometimes I take the other half before sleep but just when I really need it. Clobazam (Frisium here in Mexico) is a very underrated benzo, I think should be prescribed more often. I find it's strange it is hardly known and not so popular."

Equilibrium22x (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2017

For Epilepsy: "My daughter is 21 and has had intractable epilepsy since age 7. Onfi is the first AED that has controlled her seizures. She has been 4 months seizure free since starting to take 10mg Onfi twice a day."

sarah's mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2017

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Works well for my seizures"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2017

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "I had this for my epilepsy it got rid of 3/4 of my complex partials. Gave me real bad constipation for a few months."

Dhaniboi (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 7, 2017

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Justin became very shaky, weak, lost stability that he has not gained back. He went into massive seizures when on the drug. After two hospitalizations, we took him off. It has been over a year and he continues to have difficulty with standing up in the mornings and walking all the time."

Lynne Y July 21, 2016

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "The worst of 32 tried over the past 41 years."

STex April 20, 2016

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "This has been the best medicine for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome in our sons 11 years. It was tough going for about 6 months of severe highs and lows of crying to laughing hysterically. But getting through that has been amazing. He's more vocal, his pupils are not staying dilated and he seems to understand more. I would tell any parent looking for help to please give this medicine a try."

Caleb's mother February 9, 2014

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Worked really well for several months, then breakthroughs. Adding Banzel now."

MimiMax'sMom January 18, 2014

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Great."

alex tham (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2013