User Reviews for Clobazam

Also known as: Onfi

Learn more about Clobazam.

Epilepsy 2 reviews 41 medications

Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome 7 reviews 8 medications

6.7
Summary of Clobazam reviews 9 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clobazam

For Epilepsy: "This is a very good benzo for anxiety relief. It is the only one I think that do not cause sedation and makes me function in my day with a very smooth relaxation. I only take 5 mg a day and with that small dose works fine with me, it gives me a mellow and serene anxiety free. Sometimes I take the other half before sleep but just when I really need it. Clobazam (Frisium here in Mexico) is a very underrated benzo, I think should be prescribed more often. I find it's strange it is hardly known and not so popular."

Equilibrium22x (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Epilepsy: "My daughter is 21 and has had intractable epilepsy since age 7. Onfi is the first AED that has controlled her seizures. She has been 4 months seizure free since starting to take 10mg Onfi twice a day."

sarah's mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Works well for my seizures"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "I had this for my epilepsy it got rid of 3/4 of my complex partials. Gave me real bad constipation for a few months."

Dhaniboi (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Justin became very shaky, weak, lost stability that he has not gained back. He went into massive seizures when on the drug. After two hospitalizations, we took him off. It has been over a year and he continues to have difficulty with standing up in the mornings and walking all the time."

Lynne Y July 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "The worst of 32 tried over the past 41 years."

STex April 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "This has been the best medicine for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome in our sons 11 years. It was tough going for about 6 months of severe highs and lows of crying to laughing hysterically. But getting through that has been amazing. He's more vocal, his pupils are not staying dilated and he seems to understand more. I would tell any parent looking for help to please give this medicine a try."

Caleb's mother February 9, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Worked really well for several months, then breakthroughs. Adding Banzel now."

MimiMax'sMom January 18, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Onfi (clobazam) for Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome: "Great."

alex tham (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2013