User Reviews for Naproxen to treat Neck Pain

Also known as: Aleve, Naprosyn, Anaprox, Naproxen Sodium DS, Anaprox-DS, Naprelan, Flanax Pain Reliever, Comfort Pac with Naproxen, Pamprin All Day Relief, EC-Naprosyn, Aflaxen, Midol Extended Relief, All Day Pain Relief All Day Relief

Naproxen Rating Summary

4.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 56 medications used in the treatment of Neck Pain.

Reviews for Naproxen

sol · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 11, 2020

“I find Aleve very useful in eliminating muscle and neck pain. I take it only when I have pain. I never take more than one a day except for severe pain. It is a very good stable medication in my view.”

Mel · Taken for less than 1 month April 18, 2019

“I broke my neck and had to have surgery to fix it and the pain is very bad. My doctor gave me Naproxen and I took it but after taking it the pain was so much worse. I will never take Naproxen again.”

Alex Z. · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 1, 2018

“I found it as most effective medication for cervical pain with compression syndrome, with minimal or no side effects. I've being taken at night after meal for many years. Just do not overdose! and find minimal effective dose for your condition. Naproxen is the best!”

100% Honesty · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 20, 2017

“Experienced a neck injury (occipital neuralgia) so had Cervical Neuralgia / Occipital Neuralgia. The Dr. prescribed naproxen. Now that I have experienced a horrible, terrible and destructive medical condition directly from naproxen, I strongly recommend to everyone, if this drug is prescribed to you, drop the prescription into the toilet and run away as fast as you can!!! This horrible drug depleted my iron to the stage of anemia, which of course depletes CBC count in hematology. Now I am in 6-7 months of slowly rebuilding my iron, which rebuilds hematology.”

Zabo April 12, 2017

“Having constant painful neck pain on both sides of my neck. Naproxen will help with most of the pain(tolerable-somewhat) But those pesky NSAIDS and their stoke/heart attack possibilities. If not for that little concern they would be a favorite for life. But seriously the naproxen really can help you for some neck pain relief. Just not to safe to use more than 10 days. I just wish my neck pain was just a ten day issue? Chronic neck pain can drain you of your life if you let it. But like others I wish to help people if I can with my experience with naproxen and just let people know they are not alone with their neck issues. Good luck to all! We are going to need it.”

Dmaxchris · Taken for less than 1 month December 27, 2016

“First time took two 220mg had chest pain and left arm pain lasted few days. Thought I just took to much. 5 months later another neck ache only thing with me at work those same rugby 220 naproxen. Instantaneously felt like I was having a heart attack, the following day my knees became swollen and I couldn't walk. Three weeks later I still feel like I am having a heart attack. This product is the direct cause and the doctors have yet to figure out what it is. My chest keeps swelling up randomly, I have a one year old and a three year old and hate the thought I might die from taking one dumb pill for pain. Never again I'll just take the pain.”

Side effect party March 25, 2016

“I strained my neck I'm 30. This thing gave me chest pains super weakness its scary. Never again”

Learn more about Neck Pain