User Reviews for Methotrexate to treat Eczema

Also known as: Trexall, Rasuvo, Methotrexate LPF Sodium, Otrexup, Xatmep RediTrex

Reviews for Methotrexate

Scratched the itch · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 23, 2020

“Methotrexate stopped my rashes. I itched, scratched and bled. I was diagnosed with acute eczema --atopic dermatitis--immune disorder. Because the problem is the skin making too many skin cells, the over-abundant new cells try to kick out the older healthy cells. This makes you itch. My itch was uncontrollable with topicals and creams. Methotrexate works by destroying the work of folic acid (needed to build healthy cells). You need to know that a few people may develop lung webbing from methotrexate. You may feel a bit more tired and have more strange BMs a day or two after dosing. It worked for me and is generic and inexpensive. All drugs have side effects”

george b February 22, 2013

“After suffering from about 5 years old, I'm now 56. Only been on the medication for approx 9 weeks the improvement has been amazing. I've been unable to cope with the pain and spent many days in bed over the years so touch wood this medication will keep on working.”