User Reviews for Euthyrox

Hashimoto's disease

Summary of Euthyrox reviews 2.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Euthyrox

For TSH Suppression "I took Euthyrox 50 mcg to treat thyroid dysfunction. Six months into the program I developed severe joint pain in my hands and feet. Physicians misdiagnosed my joint paint as Gout. The pain became severe in a very short period of time to the point that it paralyzed my ability to do daily chores. Holding a cup, walking, or turning the key inside the key hole was becoming a challenge. I have stopped the pill for about a month and over 90% of the symptoms are gone."

HHR February 13, 2018

For Hashimoto's disease "I am taking Eutirox and too bad for me, I have noticed I am experiencing a lot of the side effects.I don t have any problems with allergies but I have redness swelling itchy eyes, swollen face etc...I used to use Eltroxin 100 but it s very hard to get ...eltroxin is so much better for me.. :("

spamless June 27, 2017

For Hashimoto's disease "has not relieved any of my symptoms from hashimoto's. Recently I have been getting severe leg muscle, and joint pains. It was not until my son started jot down all of my symptoms that I thought were not related, he figured out that my medication was not doing its job. I originally was on synthroid and switched off because of the cost of it even with insurance and I was having regular side effects from the pills."

Lauita July 22, 2015