User Reviews for Unithroid

1 review 24 medications
Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal

Summary of Unithroid reviews 5.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Unithroid

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "This medication gave me severe gastric upset. And it messed up my levels so bad. I was on Sandoz brand for years and got switched to this. All of a sudden I'm severely overdosed. This med does absorb better then most so doctors beware."

Tabbyknight January 20, 2018

For Hashimoto's disease "I take it in the morning and with the help of my Dr. my numbers have been stable."

Shafett September 20, 2016

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "My thyroid was removed in 1978 due to cancer. I started out on Armour but was eventually switched over to Synthroid. I have had no side effects from the drug and my doctor and I have been happy with the results. Frequent blood monitoring dictated that I alternate between 175mcg and 150mcg doses per day in order to fine tune my "numbers.""

Tom140721105 (taken for 10 years or more) August 26, 2016

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "I get sick, angry and depressed from the medicine. I get migraines, I can't take it but through my research I am going to ask for Armour , it is natural but it replaces two hormones and you do need a prescription"

Nadiakash February 6, 2016