User Reviews for NP Thyroid

Learn more about NP Thyroid.

TSH Suppression 1 reviews 26 medications

Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal 1 reviews 26 medications

Hashimoto's disease 2 reviews 24 medications

8.5
Underactive Thyroid 3 reviews 32 medications

6.3
Summary of NP Thyroid reviews 7 reviews 8.5

Reviews for NP Thyroid

For Underactive Thyroid "I have taken both the generic and Synthroid for 10 years, trying desperately to stop the hair loss. Three months ago my endocrinologist switched me to NP and within 3 weeks my hair stopped falling out. I do still have very dry skin, but otherwise I feel good."

Hestermom (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Underactive Thyroid "Have taken Armour thyroid for 45 years. Pharmacy switched me to a Acella thyroid np. After a couple of weeks I realized something was wrong. Low energy and just slowed down. Pharmacist insisted that was Armour thyroid! My experience is that acella thyroid is garbage and smells awful too."

Kim L March 9, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For TSH Suppression "I needed to be on Armour Thyroid because Synthetic Thyroid didn't work on me. I could not convert T3 to T4. Now the company has re Formulated "Armour" and it doesn't work. "NP Thyroid" works Very well."

Jim C. (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 25, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Underactive Thyroid "Took Armour Thyroid for the last 10 years. When the formula was changed a couple of years ago, all of the hypothyroid symptoms set in. Weight gain, hair loss, etc. My new doctor switched my prescription to NP Thyroid about 6 months ago. Such a huge improvement!!"

Julie G April 7, 2016

46 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hashimoto's disease "I might have taken to much but it gave me symptoms of a stroke after 7 hours in the ER they said my levels of T4 were really high I think it was 7 as I had been on the 90 mg day from 30mg so maybe I went up too fast"

tina louise (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "I have only 1 lobe of thyroid after having a weird mass. For 2yrs the thyroid seemed to do ok. Then bamm I became underactive. I flat out told my Dr NO synthetics. I wanted to try Amour. I have been taking NP Thyroid for almost 3 weeks. I do feel somewhat better but have noticed an extreme swing in my mood for a hour or so after taking it. Also I feel like I wanna eat like there is no tomorrow"

GracieGurlee (taken for less than 1 month) December 22, 2015

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hashimoto's disease "NP is the best NDT on the market today. I have tried EVERYTHING. Was suggested this by Mayo Clinic in MN. I would give it a "10" but it's very very hard to get exactly right....you will have ups and downs. Which technically isn't the fault of the medication. Don't increase your dosage too quickly...happened to me a few times. BE PATIENT and RESEARCH. It will take time to get back to "normal". Good luck and DON'T QUIT!"

DZG333 July 31, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Some leg cramps ,increased heart rate. All thyroid problems resolved."

Anonymous April 4, 2015