User Reviews for Euthyrox to treat Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal

Euthyrox has an average rating of 1.3 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal. 0% of those users who reviewed Euthyrox reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Euthyrox Rating Summary

1.3/10 average rating

Compare all 19 medications used in the treatment of Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal.

Monimon April 10, 2021

“Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences with this drug. I couldn’t figure out why my hair was falling out and I was dizzy all the time since I filled my prescription in January at Walmart! Switched back to levothyroxine tonight!”

sally · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 18, 2021

“I had the right side of my thyroid removed 3/10/20 and started on Euthyrox about one month later at 75 mcg from Walmart and the side effects stink. Since I have not been on this medicine side effects are terrible. They have switched me to 50 mcg and have more side effects. Going to switch to Walgreens to see if anything is better. Because I can't live with the pain I am in right now.”

AN · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 30, 2021

“I just stumbled across this site because I am looking for the cause of extreme hair loss which started a few months ago. My hair started shedding heavily in the summer & just got worse. Comes out in strands. I thought it was just stress, but I started wondering if something I was taking caused it. Then I remembered a few months back WM pharmacy substituted my regular Levothyroxin with Euthrox. Had WM print my meds out for last 2 years. I was given 90 days of Euthrox early Aug. 2020. Now I'm wondering if some other symptoms, like high anxiety, were caused by the change. Will not accept it again.”

JoyAnaBoo · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 1, 2020

“Walmart switched me to this brand back in April. They assured me it was the exact same thing as the levothyroxine brand I was taking. I had just had labs done in March. Things were good. By early May my TSH had jumped to a 14 from a .40. I had fatigue to the point that I was bed bound. Headaches, sleeplessness, rapid heart rate, sweats, memory issues. This medicine is a dangerous medication. My dr had several other thyroid patients complain of the same medication after Walmart switched them. It is absolutely not the same as what I was taking. This medication will crash your labs and make you feel like the walking dead. It’s shouldn’t be on the market.”

Scooter · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 7, 2020

“I am SO GLAD I came on here to look at reviews for this medication, Euthyrox. I have had horrible headaches, dry mouth, brain fog, dizziness, muscle pain, tinnitus, and neck aches. I went to see my ENT because I thought I thought I have something seriously wrong with me. He is scheduling me to have a CAT SCAN done. I'm going to tell my Endocrinologist about my issues with this medication. Getting off this one and see if my issues subside. I was on a different generic med but Wal-Mart switched me to this one. Shame on them!”

Mtn · Taken for less than 1 month September 27, 2020

“My pharmacy switched my prescription to Euthyrox from levothyroxine which I had been taking for 3 years with no problem. I figured it was maybe due to a supply shortage. The first day I took it, I thought something was terribly wrong with me. I had stomach cramps, heart palpitations, and a bad headache. The second day was worse. When I went to the bathroom, I felt like electricity was going up and down through my body. And another headache. This lasted all day. I decided not to take it the 3rd morning (of course it was the weekend). I called the pharmacy and they replaced it immediately with my previous medication.”

Angel · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 27, 2020

“I have taken levothyroxine for years, usually Sandoz. My pharmacist changed my script to Euthyrox 2 months ago. I noticed the last 2 weeks my head is in a fog, want to sleep more than usual. I’m very disappointed and will talk to my dr about this.”