User Reviews for Hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate to treat Urinary Tract Infection

Also known as: Urogesic Blue, Uta

Hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection. 75% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/sodium biphosphate Rating Summary

8.5/10 average rating

Compare all 290 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection.

Reviews for Hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate

Sgt S July 21, 2017

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “I actually use this for Post radiation issues . It has greatly relieved the pain and constant urgency I suffered after radiation of the prostate. It has shown no side effects. It does change the color of urine, not an issue.”

Anonymous August 7, 2011

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “This alleviated the pressure while I was waitng both for the infection to clear up and a stone to pass. I was actually able to work. I also took Flomax for about a week. Wonderful - no side effects except blue urine.”

Margoton February 21, 2018

“When I got my first UTI after receiving urogesic Blue, I thought I would only need to take it for a week or so. I am on week three and if I don't take it 4X a day, symptoms are still there. I had hoped they would go away for a while, but no. Is this the usual response while taking Urogesic blue?”

Raven · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 20, 2020

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “I have Interstitial cystitis (IC) and when In ”A Flair” Suffer with very painful bladder and generalized pelvic floor pain, Urogesic Blue is a ”lifesaver for me””

Me · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 20, 2020

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “Urogesic changes the color of your urine, but this is the only bladder medication that numbs my urethra so it doesn't feel like fire is coming down my urethra when I pee.”

Anonymous December 23, 2009

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “Works great! Better than the over the counter stuff! Compare to Azo and uristat.”

Anonymous December 6, 2010

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “Uta works great and very fast. It is a little shocking at first when your urine is blue, but you are no longer in pain. I love it.”

Nicolelee1 September 4, 2018

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “I had a headache side effect. Urine color unchanged.”

Rebecca · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2021

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “This stuff is the very best! It tastes horrible, so swig it down quickly. The generic (from a Walmart) disintegrated into powder over time, and was still very pricey.”

Drkatzjr27 · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 31, 2020

“I am concerned because one of the ingredients, methenamine contains formaldehyde, which is a carcinogen. Simply google Methenamine How concerned should I be?”