User Reviews for Hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/sodium biphosphate to treat Urinary Tract Infection

Also known as: Urogesic Blue, Uta

Hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/sodium biphosphate Rating Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 294 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection.

Reviews for Hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/sodium biphosphate

Raven · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 20, 2020

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “I have Interstitial cystitis (IC) and when In ”A Flair” Suffer with very painful bladder and generalized pelvic floor pain, Urogesic Blue is a ”lifesaver for me””

Nicolelee1 September 4, 2018

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “I had a headache side effect. Urine color unchanged.”

Margoton February 21, 2018

“When I got my first UTI after receiving urogesic Blue, I thought I would only need to take it for a week or so. I am on week three and if I don't take it 4X a day, symptoms are still there. I had hoped they would go away for a while, but no. Is this the usual response while taking Urogesic blue?”

Sgt S July 21, 2017

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “I actually use this for Post radiation issues . It has greatly relieved the pain and constant urgency I suffered after radiation of the prostate. It has shown no side effects. It does change the color of urine, not an issue.”

Anonymous August 7, 2011

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “This alleviated the pressure while I was waitng both for the infection to clear up and a stone to pass. I was actually able to work. I also took Flomax for about a week. Wonderful - no side effects except blue urine.”

Anonymous December 6, 2010

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “Uta works great and very fast. It is a little shocking at first when your urine is blue, but you are no longer in pain. I love it.”

Anonymous December 23, 2009

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “Works great! Better than the over the counter stuff! Compare to Azo and uristat.”