User Reviews for Hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/sodium biphosphate

Also known as: Urogesic Blue, Uta

Urinary Tract Infection 8.2

Reviews for Hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/sodium biphosphate

Raven · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 20, 2020

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate) for Urinary Tract Infection: “I have Interstitial cystitis (IC) and when In ”A Flair” Suffer with very painful bladder and generalized pelvic floor pain, Urogesic Blue is a ”lifesaver for me””

BlueJeanBaby · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2019

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “Was having Rectal Cancer Radiation and tried this ABSOLUTELY USLESS!!!!”

A Middle-Aged lady · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 26, 2019

“I never had a pregnancy so didn't expect to have any bladder trouble other than an occasional routine infection. I kept thinking I was getting a UTI, but tests were clean. Saw a urologist who had me try this. It's a miracle pill, works great! Now I don't feel like I need to pee all the time (and I do mean All The Time). Hopefully it'll work longterm. Be warned that it will stain your lips or teeth blue if it touches them, so take a large mouthful of water, tilt your head back, and drop the caplet into that puddle in your mouth. I'm not sure if this is really okay, but I ended up putting all the caplets into empty capsules so they don't stain my mouth, and it still controls my symptoms.”

Nicolelee1 September 4, 2018

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate) for Urinary Tract Infection: “I had a headache side effect. Urine color unchanged.”

Margoton February 21, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection: “When I got my first UTI after receiving urogesic Blue, I thought I would only need to take it for a week or so. I am on week three and if I don't take it 4X a day, symptoms are still there. I had hoped they would go away for a while, but no. Is this the usual response while taking Urogesic blue?”

Sgt S July 21, 2017

Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate) for Urinary Tract Infection: “I actually use this for Post radiation issues . It has greatly relieved the pain and constant urgency I suffered after radiation of the prostate. It has shown no side effects. It does change the color of urine, not an issue.”

Delobelle March 21, 2016

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate): “This medicine helps me live a half way normal life. I have Ic”

Anonymous August 7, 2011

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate) for Urinary Tract Infection: “This alleviated the pressure while I was waitng both for the infection to clear up and a stone to pass. I was actually able to work. I also took Flomax for about a week. Wonderful - no side effects except blue urine.”

Anonymous December 6, 2010

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate) for Urinary Tract Infection: “Uta works great and very fast. It is a little shocking at first when your urine is blue, but you are no longer in pain. I love it.”

Anonymous December 23, 2009

Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate) for Urinary Tract Infection: “Works great! Better than the over the counter stuff! Compare to Azo and uristat.”