User Reviews for Trelegy Ellipta

COPD
7.3

Summary of Trelegy Ellipta reviews 7.9 6 reviews

Reviews for Trelegy Ellipta

"This is a true miracle drug , I have had lung cancer small cell and was given a 2 year prognosis but am working on my 6th year. Finally was given this inhaler after many that did not help me. It works and has improved my breathing but unfortunately I am no longer able to afford it and my insurance company will no longer let me use a voucher . Why does the drug work but is unaffordable to people? It makes no sense"

Hopalong (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 11, 2018

"I am 58 have had heart attack and triple bypass when I was 41. I have bad sleep apnea and I am on nose mask and have that under control but still felt so tired all the time. I went to see pulmonologist found out I don't have COPD but have me on trelegy because I wasn't exhaling all my air. I've felt like a new man I sleep better have more energy endurance etc.... I guess I was struggling when I breathe. Also I am 265lb so hopefully since I am moving more I'll lose weight. I haven't had side effects yet..been on it only a week..."

Steve (taken for less than 1 month) May 26, 2018

For COPD "I found Trelegy Ellipta to be amazing. I have tried all of the inhalers none of them worked. The doctor gave me a sample in within two days I can breathe 100% better. Didn’t get winded walking or climbing stairs. A fantastic drug. The only thing that bothers me is I always seem to get a sore on my tongue from inhaling it even though I do rinse out after every inhalation. But it’s still great."

Dory (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 17, 2018

For COPD "My COPD has greatly improved but my sugar is staying way too high and my back is killing me. I don't think this is going to work for me. I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks."

Betty (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2018

For COPD "My Dr gave me samples. Within a week I could breathe 50% better. No side effects. When I tried to fill a prescription it was over $500 for two weeks of medication. Why? Because United Healthcare Rx refused to cover it. They told my Dr to prescribe Anoro, instead. So, within a month I am having extreme exacerbated breathing, and can barely function. If someone would've told me 10 to 15 years ago that drug companies would have this much power, I would have not believed it."

Cyndi28 (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2018

For COPD "My Dr. gave me samples about a month ago. To say that I am pleased is a gross understatement. Hands down, the best COPD med I have ever taken! And, I've taken a ton of them. My doc later told me that I was her test subject!"

Spenser (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2018

For COPD "The doctor gave me a sample of this on Wednesday . I used it once in his office . An hour later the headache started then the pain all over my body and a bad cough. After that the chills started and for the next 2 days I was too weak and sleepy to get out of bed . The symptoms are slowly getting better and I am still feeling them today . It's Saturday hopefully will completely go away soon. The first 36 hours after using it I wasn't sure if I would live or die . Only used it the one time."

Granny (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2018

For COPD "It is working well for my mother, but on medicare and even with a supplement insurance (which don't cover) the cost is over $600 in our area. It is outrageous that this is happening to our Senior Citizens. Same thing with Daliresp! Not covered and cost $300+ a moth! So, doctor puts her on both of these and now, since he did provide samples for a year, she can't afford either! What are we supposed to do! She has a supplemental insurance and because of that would not qualify for companies to help! Frustration 100% with both drugs!"

Packy7 February 8, 2018