User Reviews for Cyclobenzaprine to treat Sciatica (Page 3)

Also known as: Amrix, Fexmid Comfort Pac with Cyclobenzaprine

Cyclobenzaprine has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 59 ratings for the treatment of Sciatica. 42% of those users who reviewed Cyclobenzaprine reported a positive effect, while 31% reported a negative effect.

Cyclobenzaprine Rating Summary

6.0/10 average rating

Compare all 86 medications used in the treatment of Sciatica.

Reviews for Cyclobenzaprine

Anonymous November 26, 2009

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine): “I think it works for my sciatica but I'm unusually weak after I wake up.”

Mbma January 14, 2016

“I find this medication to be very effective with relatively few side effects. Dry mouth being the most bothersome. However I can deal with dry mouth given the pain relief this medication provides”

Benjo January 15, 2021

“I been on cyclobenzaprine for 15 year I will only take the cyclobenzaprine at night for restless leg syndrome”

McSadie June 22, 2014

“10mg at bedtime was like a miracle for me. I could finally sleep and the pain was almost gone for the next 3 days.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 18, 2012

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine): “Am now on Skelaxin 800mg. Flexeril wasn't as good as Skelaxin for me.”

jd17 January 16, 2013

“I take a 10 mg pill before bedtime. I sleep like a rock and am foggy half of the next day. The pain is relieved only for the next day or so.”

Chuckie Rad July 6, 2014

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine): “It seems to be making me slightly drowsy. But I'm sure after a few days I wont feel anything.”

Matt2006 February 1, 2018

“It seems to be working with nerve pain from bulging and degenerated disc . I like it”

kris79 · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2013

“This medicine isn't working for my sciatica. Makes me irritable but no other side effects or relief from pain. ”

Cookiez40 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 2, 2018

“Was given to help with chronic back pain. Only help when pain is not a 10 plus might help you WITH light to moderate pain.”

Maisy54321 April 6, 2016

“10mg did nothing for me”

Jamie j July 18, 2016

“I took as dr told me and no results have I had. They didn't even take edge off so I doubled up and still nothing. And I haven't taken any pills in years since my last surgery. These are crap”

Patrick1 August 19, 2009

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine): “Too weak, acts slowly, I don't feel relaxed after taking it.”

Anonymous July 12, 2009

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine): “This is my first time to use it. I take it as soon as I wake up and it does make a difference, but doesn't do a lot for the pain.”

MrBungle · Taken for less than 1 month April 22, 2021

Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine): “Does nothing for my herniated L3.”

Learn more about Sciatica