User Reviews for Mydayis

ADHD
5.6

Reviews for Mydayis

IamBarry · Taken for less than 1 month May 15, 2021

For ADHD: “My insurance company didn't want to pay for it, and I read that it has the same ingredient as Adderall. So my doc prescribed Adderall XR twice daily. It works fine for me. Use online coupons and save up to 60% of the regular price. Most doctors think if you take it twice daily then you'll have insomnia. But if you take the second dose at least 8 hours apart then you should be fine. I've taken one dose 10 hours apart and still fell asleep, and my mind was at peace. Don't suffer if you are in need of help for ADHD. And I'm not here saying this medication is bad. I just want others to know that if you can't get this med then try what I've done. Don't give up hope.”

Caltex · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 1, 2021

For ADHD: “I have been taking 50mg of Mydayis for a few months now and I have been happy with my experience on this medicine. I have been on several regimens, including Vyvanse 70 + Dexedrine 10 booster, Adderall XR + Dexedrine 10 booster, Adderall xr + adderall 10 booster, Focalin XR, etc but I decided to give Mydayis a go since my new insurance has it covered on its formulary ($50 a month copay). Like others have said this drug runs in the background but I find it much more consistent and wayyyy longer acting than Adderall XR and even longer than Vyvanse, which only lasted 6 hours max for me. I take it at 5:30am and feel the medicine until about 5pm (~10 hours give or take). Mydayis less anxiety-provoking but I still feel like my ADHD symptoms are controlled around the clock and yet at the same time I feel more like myself than I did strung out on the other medicines. If you’re looking for an option that lasts a long while and your insurance will help pay for it I, think it’s a good option.”

hiiiiiii March 21, 2021

For ADHD: “I've tried several ADHD meds and Mydayis has definitely been the best for me. I'm on the lowest dose and it starts working 20-30 minutes after I take it. I'm then able to be productive and direct my focus easily, compared to other meds (eg-Adderall) which gave me a burst of intense focus that I had no control over. The transitions are barely noticeable and it really helps maintain consistent energy levels. After wearing off, it's a very natural "I've worked all day and now I'm ready to relax before bed" feeling (no crash). I also noticed it significantly helps manage my depression-something no other ADHD med has done. The only downsides: (1) it does reduce my appetite a lot and (2) it only lasts about 9-10 hours on my current dose (12.5mg), but higher doses (25mg+) give me headaches. It's not perfect, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives for me. Lastly-you don't know how it'll affect you, so don't let reviews scare you away if you/your doc think it might help.”

Anonymous1989 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 8, 2019

For ADHD: “I have had ADD my entire life (I'm 30), starting treatment with dexedrine in kindergarten. I've tried literally every ADD drug there is except Zenzedi and Desoxyn (methamphetamine HCL). I've even tried modafinil. Chemically Vyvanse, dexedrine, and Zenzedi are the same with just different absorption. Adderall is 80% dexedrine with 20% levoamphetamine, which is more physically stimulating than dextroamphetamine. If you are like me, hate stimulants because of the crash at night and morning exhaustion, I need a drug that lasts all day and is smooth then consider Mydayis. I only wrote this to help anyone who's considering Mydayis. I would never waste my time helping any pharm company with a review. Mydayis is unique and different from Adderall and the other dextroamphetamine stimulants because it has amphetamine in addition to other dex salts. Give it a try... If you have trouble with insomnia from taking it then your dose is too high!! Just drop it. Good luck”

Jenjen · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 14, 2019

For ADHD: “I was put on Mydayis and for six months I absolutely loved it, it worked so well. At the time I had a coupon so after the coupon expired and even with insurance is way too expensive every month so had to switch. I would’ve been on loyal customer to, but Mydayis is just way way too expensive! I don’t understand why you make a drug and it works for people and every day people can’t afford it. Even with insurance.”

Aalia January 3, 2021

For ADHD: “I've only been taking it for 3 days but I can understand now when people say they feel it running in the background. So far no side effects other than appetite loss. I do feel energy from this but not like Adderall there's no anxiety tied to the energy its more like motivation than energy. One thing I've noticed is I like to always be doing something that is productive in some way. It's not the type of energy you get and use to dance or workout you feel driven to get things done. It last for the whole 16 hours which surprised me I'm an ultra rapid metabolizer. I have no crash on this like I did with Adderall. I'm just waiting for my period now to see how the cramps are and giving the medicine more time to see if I do have any side effects, so far none but no appetite.”

Lane August 6, 2018

For ADHD: “I have been taking Mydayis/25mg for 2 months, and I have experienced ZERO negative side effects. I was previously prescribed Adderall XR & IR and Vyvanse. Those medications were somewhat effective; however, they came with a lot of side effects (loss of appetite, moodiness, insomnia, heart palpitations, dry mouth, dry skin and anxiousness). The best thing about Mydayis is the way in which it feels "natural," and the way it steadily tapers off throughout the day. With previous medications, I could actually feel the effects coming and going and I would get these sensations of feeling "high." With Mydayis, I never actually FEEL the medication taking effect, but I can tell a HUGE difference in my performance, mood and ability to focus. I even feel relaxed, as if my mind can finally make sense of racing thoughts and feelings. I usually take my medication around 8 AM and I am easily able to fall asleep by 11 PM. With Mydayis, My Day Is manageable!”

AngryLogic · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 25, 2018

For ADHD: “To all the people saying this is rubbish and to use adderall XR instead, this IS adderall XR. It's literally made by the same company and contains the same ingredients. It's just a triple layer release whereas adderall XR is double layer. If you do not feel the effects of mydayis but do feel adderall XR, it's because of your own negative expectations and placebo. That's is all.”

Madison Grooters April 25, 2019

For ADHD: “I am diagnosed Concurrent Concussion Syndrome with ADD symptoms. I took Vyvanse for over a year and I thought I loved it, until I realized it gave me anxiety because I was trying to cram 16 hours worth of homework and chores into the short period of time the medication worked. My neurologist had me switch to taking Mydayis and I have loved it because I do not feel the “high” that vyvanse gives you, and in turn I also do not feel the medication slowing down either. Now, I still take it at 5:30am, but I can do homework or concentrate on other tasks well past 8 or 9 pm. Advantages: -long lasting -continuous feeling throughout day (no ups and downs) Disadvantages: -makes me not feel hungry -loss of appetite can make low blood sugar hit me all at once if I forget to eat -if I sleep in on the weekends I can’t take it because it will last too long Hope my experience helps! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for longer lasting stimulants, but I know that everyone reacts to things differently so it might not work for you”

For ADHD: “I have suffered my entire life with ADD. For a while Adderal helped. Then as I turned 49 it seemed to make me more anxious, irritable, short tempered, and I had No patience for stupidity! Upon trying the Mydayis, I was immediately impressed. I was finishing projects. Getting things done right! Able to focus for longer durations of time. Long enough to complete tasks at hand. I feel so much better.”

Me March 12, 2021

For ADHD: “I took Mydayis 37.5 mg for 2 years. I just recently ran out and decided to wait a week to refill. I cannot believe the change in myself! While on it I became withdrawn and too focused on 1 specific thing. I cut out people and ruined my small business. I didn't feel human! I can't explain the feeling but now that I haven't taken it in a week I feel like myself again! I was just flesh living day by day on mydayis! I will NEVER touch it again! Please tell me there's others out there with similar experiences”

molly · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2019

For ADHD: “I've finally found it. - Mydayis it is that little reminder I never had; the missing piece of my conscience that was never there before to tell me "stop mucking and go do the stuff you should be getting on with"”

Allie · Taken for less than 1 month July 27, 2019

For ADHD: “I asked my doctor about Mydayis because it lasts 16 hours. The first week I was so calm, never been so calm in my life, even with antidepressants. I was able to focus during conversations. I organized my desk (a little). Cleaned my car out (a little). My second week i was still focusing but I couldn't eat. I was repulsed by anything other than fruits, vegetables, cereal. But then I felt dizzy...sick to my stomach. My eyes seem to move involuntarily Nystagmus )mand I got the worst eye strain I've ever had. My neck muscles felt extremely tight and I just kept massaging my neck trying not to panic. I tried to tough it out for the next 2 days but could not. It's been day 2 days since I quit taking it and my eyes are still involuntarily moving a little. I had big hopes for this med but this is how it worked it for me and I was only taking 12.5 mg. I just needed to let everyone know about this possibility because I couldn't find any info about it. It would probably be considered a tic.”

bbur112 · Taken for less than 1 month February 2, 2019

For ADHD: “I started on Vyvanse about 10 years ago. Eventually was taking 70mg in morning and 50mg in afternoon. I have a pretty hard time with tolerance issues which led me to abuse the vyvanse. This led me to switch to Adderall IR twice daily. Still didn’t fix the problem. Ask my psych about Mydayis and I can tell you it has an effect all day (definitely more then Adderall XR & Vyvanse) it gives you a more calming feeling while adderall caused anxiety & I felt I needed valium. My psychiatrist doesn’t mess around and since I’ve been taking amphetimines for years, he put me right on the highest dose 50mg. So far so good...”

Mydayis better · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2018

For ADHD: “I was taking Adderall 20 mg twice a day. It made me anxious and almost paranoid at times. I had extreme highs and extreme lows but I could focus. I have been on Mydayis for a week now and I do not have the anxiety I had with Adderrall and I am not super hyperfocused and chatty like I was on Adderrall. Mydayis feels more natural if that makes sense. I feel more myself now and even my bf said he notices a change. A good change. Also, I had a bit of sexual blah and found it difficult to be "happy" and Mydayis gave me my groove back. I can easily fall asleep but I noticed if I don't lay down and settled, I can stay up. I can definitely fall asleep on it. I like it. I think it depends on the person. I myself don't like feeling like I am bouncing off the walls and Mydayis doesn't make me feel that way but I am more organized and productive. Worth a try to see if it works for you. Feels healthier.”

Ima fan · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 28, 2019

For ADHD: “I love mydayis. It's been the best medication for ADHD I've tried so far. It lasts pretty much all day as long as I keep my blood sugar up, (which is hard because it kills my appetite) and it is very effective. It gives a lower more prolonged peak than straight adderall, and doesn't have as many side effects. The biggest downside is that it is extremely expensive, insurance doesn't cover it, and the 2019 coupon doesn't cover as much as the 2018 one.”

lori111 November 9, 2017

For ADHD: “I can't believe all these negative reviews! The only praises I hear are ones that sound like "stage actors" who are planted in to these websites and being paid to boast about the wonders of this medicine. This medication was created because Shire no longer held the patent of Adderall, so came up with a new drug for doctors to push so Shire could make more money again- at the same time, all the generics of adderall that ones were so great, are now weak and inferior. I've never been so depressed and feel there is nothing to look forward to anymore after having adderall pulled out from underneath my feet. I just plug through my days just to get the day over with. My family suffers due to BIG PHARMA GREED!”

The chaiwallah · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 14, 2019

For ADHD: “I have been taking Mydayis for 2 months. I switched from 25 mg of generic Adderal XR because of the afternoon crash, to 37mg of Mydayis for more support in the evening. I was expecting it to have the same effect, but I didn't feel like it was working at first. I was starting to feel more and more tired, along with a slower and slower processing speed. I struggle with sluggish cognitive tempo, which is currently diagnosed as ADHD inattentive subtype. I asked my doctor to try 50mg because it felt weak. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and I feel like myself again and I and really appreciate the support it provides in the evening. I'm still just a little confused as to why the generic version at 25 mg felt stronger than the brand name at 37! The only negative side effect at this point is that my scalp had been really itchy. I'm hoping that will go away after a few more weeks.”

Dee · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 1, 2018

For ADHD: “Mydayis is truly life changing. It provides consistent and even focus throughout my long days at work. No highs and lows in my attention to detail and focus at accomplishing my daily tasks. I hated the highs and lows associated with taking the instant release and the relatively short total duration of effectiveness of extended release. It’s NOT for someone looking for big energy boosts but for ADULTS who struggle daily with focus, attention and productivity. One capsule each day is all it takes to truly give you the life you’ve been missing. Absolutely amazing! !”

Faifai · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2019

For ADHD: “Wow. This stuff is so effective I don't even notice it coming or going. I've tried most of all of the ADHD medications and this one helped a lot of my major symptoms but it I still find myself randomly starting a project without finishing it. Usually I take both or switch around adderall IR zenzedi then a long term one like this or vyvanse. I like it loads more to vyvanse. I've been on all of these for the most of 12 years and if its helping my dry mouth without affecting my appetite I'm happy. Note I do not even feel Adderall or anything kick in, but with this one I just notice I'm randomly being more productive and so even at max dose I have no idea what your tolerance is. Way better than the generic adderall XR. It's like the adults adderall XR that lasts a really long time.”

monica · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 26, 2018

For ADHD: “I change meds frequently because I build tolerance really fast. Almost every year I switch, and most recently switched from Adderall XR 60mg + IR 30 mg booster to 62.5 mg Mydayis. I LOVE this medication. It runs in the background, so I feel almost no anxiety anymore-- it's not nearly as aggressive. I even stopped needing my anxiety meds. I like to take my pills around 7-7:30, then go back to sleep til 9:30 or so. It is perfect timing for my days. And you don't have to eat when you take these, so it's possible to just roll over and go back to sleep til it's time for breakfast.”

Billy October 12, 2018

For ADHD: “I am 32 years old. On ADD meds since 3rd Grade. Was on 30Mg XR Adderall in am & 10Mg Adderall @lunch. Doctor recommended Mydayis based off lasting period. He prescribed 25Mg. 1 Mo. in, great, not to mention I was able to fall asleep for the first time in my life without taking a sleep aid. But after 1 month all hell broke lose. Began to notice an odd feeling of like flat line, not happy, not sad. I then got this odd feeling in my chest about 2 p.m. every day + anxious. Contacted doc & he said it worked great month 1 so lets bump it down to 12.5 Mg. Did NOTHING, called the doc back & said I wanted bumped back up. I am now on day 3 of taking the 25Mg & I am short of breath & I have almost a hollow feeling in my chest starting at approximately noon. I'm clenching my teeth, feel irritable & anxious. I've tried Ritalin, Concerta, XRAdderall & Adderall. Recommendations for someone that has taken a lot, and none of the other meds mentioned above have worked?”

JJ February 14, 2019

For ADHD: “I do not like this medicine at all. I feel awful! I screwed up on my test and studying because of it. It is not for me. I was on vyvanse, but the only issue that I had with vyvanse was that it only lasted 4 hours! I miss vyvanse so my much. It made me feel so good and more confident and my focus was on a thousand and it helped with some anxiety! My doctor and I wanted to give Mydayis a try, because it lasts longer. It does last longer , but I feel depressed, lazy, less focused and just drugged and that's it. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to let him know , I can't stand this drug at all! I want vyvanse back right away. I really do hope that they can accommodate me. I will give this mydayis to the pharmacy, so that my health insurance will know that, I'm not trying to keep it. It's been only a week since I have been on it. I'm not a fan at all . I want off. It's messing me up.”

Nursey87 · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2018

For ADHD: “I started taking Mydayis 25mg 5 days ago and I really like it so far. I was on Vyvanse for the last 3 years and eventually built up a tolerance to it. I like how Mydayis doesn't give me that "nervous, heart-racing" feeling like Adderall and some of the other drugs do. It's not going to give you an intense rush, but provides a steady, long lasting feeling of alertness & focus. It doesn't affect my appetite, sleep or mood.”

Normal September 4, 2018

For ADHD: “I first was recommended Vyvanse and it worked well for about 2.5 years but it did not last for 16 hours as I needed to have energy and focus for work until 10 pm. I dislike taking the powder at a different time during the day. My Doctor recommended Adderall XR for 1.5 years which allowed me a pill form that I could break up. That is when I learned about Mydayis and because my day starts at 6 am to 10 pm I felt this would be ideal for me. Hoestly, I read the message board and got scared becasue of all the wild side effects mentioned. None of those things happen to me. Same side effects as the other two for me but Mydayis allows me to take one pill which last 16 hours and has improved my focus, energy and moods. I use to talk to much when my previous pills were its peak but I am less apt to do that now. I feel both pill worked very well just Mydayis works better. I am unsure why it just does. I get mydayis free until January 1, 2019.”

upset · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 7, 2018

For ADHD: “I've been taking adderall XR for 5 years now and its been working fine, but my doctor offered for me to try mydayis so that it would last a bit longer, been taking mydayis 37mg for 2 months now and have become increasingly irritable, VERY DEPRESSED and unmotivated, I even relapsed with self harm whichI haven't done in 6 years. I also had my first extreme panic attack. I was finally in a good mindset before I took this which took YEARS of therapy and medications. If you have struggled with depression in the past and still struggle with it occasionally I would not suggest this drug AT ALL.”

ADHDer5000 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 21, 2020

For ADHD: “I switched over to Mydayis in hope of finding something that could last the entire day. My days are usually nonstop for approx 16 hours. I started at the lowest dose and went up to the 50mg after 3 weeks. Gave it a few more weeks in hopes that it would work like how we wanted it to. The negative side effects outweigh the positives. The first thing I noticed was ejaculatory anhedonia. It led to an unplanned pregnancy before I caught it. The rest included falling behind in classes and not being able to keep up at work. Felt lazy and not wanting to do anything. It was like being unmedicated all over again!”

Jala · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 17, 2017

For ADHD: “Mydayis 50mg has worked great for me. It did take a week or so for me to notice any real benefits. The first day I was a bit on edge. Then I was depressed slightly for about a week. It wasn’t major depression, just a general “down” feeling. After the second week I have seemed more focused. My energy and motivation seems to be increasing slightly. This drug has a very smooth transition. I don't crash or have periods of high heart rates and anxiety. I was on adderall 30mg previously. I also have tried vyvanse and concerta in the past with poor results.”