User Reviews for Mydayis

ADHD
5.1

Summary of Mydayis reviews 5.1 88 reviews

Reviews for Mydayis

For ADHD "Medication did not work well for me at all. I had hopes, but, unfortunately, no."

Carrie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 26, 2018

For ADHD "I started taking Mydayis 25mg 5 days ago and I really like it so far. I was on Vyvanse for the last 3 years and eventually built up a tolerance to it. I like how Mydayis doesn't give me that "nervous, heart-racing" feeling like Adderall and some of the other drugs do. It's not going to give you an intense rush, but provides a steady, long lasting feeling of alertness & focus. It doesn't affect my appetite, sleep or mood."

Nursey87 (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2018

For ADHD "I was taking Adderall 20 mg twice a day. It made me anxious and almost paranoid at times. I had extreme highs and extreme lows but I could focus. I have been on Mydayis for a week now and I do not have the anxiety I had with Adderrall and I am not super hyperfocused and chatty like I was on Adderrall. Mydayis feels more natural if that makes sense. I feel more myself now and even my bf said he notices a change. A good change. Also, I had a bit of sexual blah and found it difficult to be "happy" and Mydayis gave me my groove back. I can easily fall asleep but I noticed if I don't lay down and settled, I can stay up. I can definitely fall asleep on it. I like it. I think it depends on the person. I myself don't like feeling like I am bouncing off the walls and Mydayis doesn't make me feel that way but I am more organized and productive. Worth a try to see if it works for you. Feels healthier."

Mydayis better (taken for less than 1 month) October 27, 2018

For ADHD "Had been taking adderall 30 mg twice a day with ritalin. Worked fine for first week, then started making my left knee swell and leg muscles ache so much, I could barely walk. Once I stopped the 50 mg and went back to ritalin, pain went away after 2 days."

Stephenbaker30173 (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For ADHD "I am 32 years old. On ADD meds since 3rd Grade. Was on 30Mg XR Adderall in am & 10Mg Adderall @lunch. Doctor recommended Mydayis based off lasting period. He prescribed 25Mg. 1 Mo. in, great, not to mention I was able to fall asleep for the first time in my life without taking a sleep aid. But after 1 month all hell broke lose. Began to notice an odd feeling of like flat line, not happy, not sad. I then got this odd feeling in my chest about 2 p.m. every day + anxious. Contacted doc & he said it worked great month 1 so lets bump it down to 12.5 Mg. Did NOTHING, called the doc back & said I wanted bumped back up. I am now on day 3 of taking the 25Mg & I am short of breath & I have almost a hollow feeling in my chest starting at approximately noon. I'm clenching my teeth, feel irritable & anxious. I've tried Ritalin, Concerta, XRAdderall & Adderall. Recommendations for someone that has taken a lot, and none of the other meds mentioned above have worked?"

Billy October 12, 2018

For ADHD "Mydayis is truly life changing. It provides consistent and even focus throughout my long days at work. No highs and lows in my attention to detail and focus at accomplishing my daily tasks. I hated the highs and lows associated with taking the instant release and the relatively short total duration of effectiveness of extended release. It’s NOT for someone looking for big energy boosts but for ADULTS who struggle daily with focus, attention and productivity. One capsule each day is all it takes to truly give you the life you’ve been missing. Absolutely amazing! !"

Dee (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2018

For ADHD "I change meds frequently because I build tolerance really fast. Almost every year I switch, and most recently switched from Adderall XR 60mg + IR 30 mg booster to 62.5 mg Mydayis. I LOVE this medication. It runs in the background, so I feel almost no anxiety anymore-- it's not nearly as aggressive. I even stopped needing my anxiety meds. I like to take my pills around 7-7:30, then go back to sleep til 9:30 or so. It is perfect timing for my days. And you don't have to eat when you take these, so it's possible to just roll over and go back to sleep til it's time for breakfast."

monica (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 26, 2018

For ADHD "started 25mg mydayis about three weeks ago. Was on 30mg vyvanse. Vyvanse was good but it took two hours to kick in and wore off about 5-6 hours after it kicked in for me. ( I am likely a fast metabolizer) I am now feeling lazy, a little depressed, and I am eating more food. I can not tell when it hits or wears off. Doesn’t feel like it’s doing much. Maybe my dose was too low? Not sure if I will try a higher dose or change back to Vyvanse. Wish I know how to compare dosages between Vyvanse and Mydayis."

DJT (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2018

For ADHD "ADHD drugs are NOT suppose to give you motivation or energy , those are side effects of being on too high of a dose"

ActuallyusingforADHD (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2018

For ADHD "I've been taking adderall XR for 5 years now and its been working fine, but my doctor offered for me to try mydayis so that it would last a bit longer, been taking mydayis 37mg for 2 months now and have become increasingly irritable, VERY DEPRESSED and unmotivated, I even relapsed with self harm whichI haven't done in 6 years. I also had my first extreme panic attack. I was finally in a good mindset before I took this which took YEARS of therapy and medications. If you have struggled with depression in the past and still struggle with it occasionally I would not suggest this drug AT ALL."

upset (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 7, 2018

For ADHD "I have been in adderall for about 12 years. I’ve been on 15 mg XR for the past 3 years until I switched to Mydayis 12.5mg. Overall I’ve enjoyed the medicine. I’ve been on it 4 - 5 months. The only negative side effect is my lower back has been killing me! At first I thought I was dehydrated or it was a UTI. Increasing my water intake and an antibiotic didn’t touch the pain."

mpd (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2018

For ADHD "I first was recommended Vyvanse and it worked well for about 2.5 years but it did not last for 16 hours as I needed to have energy and focus for work until 10 pm. I dislike taking the powder at a different time during the day. My Doctor recommended Adderall XR for 1.5 years which allowed me a pill form that I could break up. That is when I learned about Mydayis and because my day starts at 6 am to 10 pm I felt this would be ideal for me. Hoestly, I read the message board and got scared becasue of all the wild side effects mentioned. None of those things happen to me. Same side effects as the other two for me but Mydayis allows me to take one pill which last 16 hours and has improved my focus, energy and moods. I use to talk to much when my previous pills were its peak but I am less apt to do that now. I feel both pill worked very well just Mydayis works better. I am unsure why it just does. I get mydayis free until January 1, 2019."

Normal September 4, 2018

For ADHD "Previously was on Adderall XR (70mg) and noticed it stopped working as effectively. Doctor changed my script to Mydayis (2/37,5's a day). If I compare them to chocolate...Adderall is Hershey's and Mydayis is Godiva. It takes a bit to kick in...but once it does, I am so focused on whats in front of me. Side effects are minimal compared to how it helps me operate daily in life. With Adderall I felt a "rush" using it. With Mydayis, no rush its a smooth transition. On Adderall, I couldn't get out of bed on my rest days and on Mydayis I'm a little slower on off days, but not much - just not as much focus of course. I have to pay more for Mydayis. $50 a month compared to $15. Its worth it for me."

ADDFulltimeEmp&Mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

For ADHD "It's okay, but its very slow to kick in and when it goes off is very slow so its kinda torturing. ADD people will know what I'm talking about , the panic attacks come and goes , and focus is not that great , its a lot cheaper if u using coupon. Vyvanse has less side effects but more expensive. BTW it gives u dry mouth ,so consistently drink..."

Sunny August 28, 2018

For ADHD "I’ve been on this medication (25mg) for a few weeks didn’t notice it kick in till a few hours after taking it. Felt nervous and anxious most of the day had no appetite. Felt like I was going to cry all the time and just depressed."

Georgiagirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

For ADHD "Taking 25mg takes 2 hours to kick in. Also take with pristiq 100mg. I feel tired at mid day. So it does work, but no real motivation like adderall gives you. I will increase to 37.5mg and stick with it for a few months. Adderall XR seems to be to up and down but is more potent. No big crash, but fatigue on this med is a problem."

Pep (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For ADHD "I have been taking Mydayis/25mg for 2 months, and I have experienced ZERO negative side effects. I was previously prescribed Adderall XR & IR and Vyvanse. Those medications were somewhat effective; however, they came with a lot of side effects (loss of appetite, moodiness, insomnia, heart palpitations, dry mouth, dry skin and anxiousness). The best thing about Mydayis is the way in which it feels "natural," and the way it steadily tapers off throughout the day. With previous medications, I could actually feel the effects coming and going and I would get these sensations of feeling "high." With Mydayis, I never actually FEEL the medication taking effect, but I can tell a HUGE difference in my performance, mood and ability to focus. I even feel relaxed, as if my mind can finally make sense of racing thoughts and feelings. I usually take my medication around 8 AM and I am easily able to fall asleep by 11 PM. With Mydayis, My Day Is manageable!"

Lane August 6, 2018

For ADHD "I switched from adderall to vyvanse, then back to adderall because the vyvanse was too expensive, then switched to Mydayis. I'm glad other people are also saying what I'm feeling. Takes about three hours to notice anything. First I start sweating a lot, with some slight chest pain. Do not feel motivated or focused, actually the opposite. Mydayis is making me scatterbrained and depressed. I was in a good place before I started with this medication hopefully I can get back to good mental health when I stop."

splooj (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

For ADHD "To me; this is an incredible RX for adults with AADD or ADD. Your focus and attention are steady and even throughout your day. My attention to detail and follow through at work has improved dramatically. The only side effect I’ve seen is hair loss. Hopefully, after my second month of this life changing medication; this will stop. This one side effect for me would be a deal breaker if it continues."

Maria (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2018

For ADHD "I absolutely love mydayis. Well into my second month taking it and it’s awesome. It’s changed and helped in ways that is a perfect balance. It calms my thoughts were I don’t feel like a mad person in my own head. Like not to just focus on one to do but to finish it and to keep my mind from straying too much on everything around me. And I hardly ever had a completely thought about anything. It was constant chaos. My doctor suggested mydayis because it has three time release capsule without the extreme highs and lows like afterlife. And you don’t have to take it all day. Just once and I never feel a crash or depressed from a sudden down of drugs in my system because of the three release thing. The only time I can really tell I’ve taken it is in the morning. It takes about an hour to kick in for me. And I feel super productive on task and efficient. All things that I had to work 200% harder in order to have the same result."

Lizzle (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2018

For ADHD "I’ve been on Mydayis 37.5mg for a week after taking two and a half 20 mg Adderall for four years. I feel slightly more focused for a few hours longer than my first dose of 20 mg Adderall but much, much more tired. I find myself looking for sugar or caffeine to keep focused at work after five or six hours. I don’t know if the dose is too low or it’s just not for me. Hopefully, at my next appointment after trying it for 30 days; my PCP will have some answers or suggestions! I don’t want to gain weight!!"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2018

For ADHD "This is my first time going on anything. At 45 I have finally admitted I have an issue focusing. I am the person with a million ideas that starts everything and never finishes anything. My therapist prescribed my mydayis 50 mg. Started 25 then upped to 50. It immediately changed my life. I am so focused and get so much done. Not just at work but around the house. I can work until 10 and go to sleep or work until 3am if I choose. It’s been wonderful for the 6 months I’ve been on it. I have never tried anything else but last time I visited my therapist a few days ago she asked me if it made me moody and irritable and I said no it puts me in a good mood and works all day. She said she was going to switch from adderal to mydayis lol. I hope everyone finds the right combination or dosage because this has completely changed my life and my marriage and my respect from peers at the office."

John (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 7, 2018

For ADHD "Worst side effects ever. I switched to mydayis 37.5mgs once a day after several years of taking Adderall XR 30mgs twice a day. The first week I felt disoriented and every time I went to bed all my muscles felt VERY sore, especially my legs. It felt like I had run 20 miles and every time I moved the soreness woke me up. Then, one night when trying to fall asleep I heard voices, it was the sound of many people talking, like if I was at a very crowded restaurant. After that, I stopped taking this medication for my own safety. I’ve never had side effects with adderall other than feeling some anxiety when I forget to eat."

Bongo July 6, 2018

For ADHD "I like Mydayis! I've tried Vyvanse and Straterra and those didn't do much in the area of focusing but the Mydayis is like the perfect drug. It is released three times a day which is a release after taking it, during mid day, and afternoon and you basically stay focused all day. ADHD medicine is an individual thing because Mydayis works for me but someone else might not like it. Like people rave about Vyvanse but it didn't do much for me. Mydayis is basically adderall but it's released different and you don't have to take an instant release capsule after the extend release wears off. With Mydayis you take one pill and you set for the rest of the day"

Marcia (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2018

For ADHD "To all the people saying this is rubbish and to use adderall XR instead, this IS adderall XR. It's literally made by the same company and contains the same ingredients. It's just a triple layer release whereas adderall XR is double layer. If you do not feel the effects of mydayis but do feel adderall XR, it's because of your own negative expectations and placebo. That's is all."

AngryLogic (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 25, 2018