User Reviews for Mydayis

ADHD
4.9

Summary of Mydayis reviews 4.9 80 reviews

Reviews for Mydayis

For ADHD "ADHD drugs are NOT suppose to give you motivation or energy , those are side effects of being on too high of a dose"

ActuallyusingforADHD (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2018

For ADHD "I've been taking adderall XR for 5 years now and its been working fine, but my doctor offered for me to try mydayis so that it would last a bit longer, been taking mydayis 37mg for 2 months now and have become increasingly irritable, VERY DEPRESSED and unmotivated, I even relapsed with self harm whichI haven't done in 6 years. I also had my first extreme panic attack. I was finally in a good mindset before I took this which took YEARS of therapy and medications. If you have struggled with depression in the past and still struggle with it occasionally I would not suggest this drug AT ALL."

upset (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 7, 2018

For ADHD "I have been in adderall for about 12 years. I’ve been on 15 mg XR for the past 3 years until I switched to Mydayis 12.5mg. Overall I’ve enjoyed the medicine. I’ve been on it 4 - 5 months. The only negative side effect is my lower back has been killing me! At first I thought I was dehydrated or it was a UTI. Increasing my water intake and an antibiotic didn’t touch the pain."

mpd (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2018

For ADHD "I first was recommended Vyvanse and it worked well for about 2.5 years but it did not last for 16 hours as I needed to have energy and focus for work until 10 pm. I dislike taking the powder at a different time during the day. My Doctor recommended Adderall XR for 1.5 years which allowed me a pill form that I could break up. That is when I learned about Mydayis and because my day starts at 6 am to 10 pm I felt this would be ideal for me. Hoestly, I read the message board and got scared becasue of all the wild side effects mentioned. None of those things happen to me. Same side effects as the other two for me but Mydayis allows me to take one pill which last 16 hours and has improved my focus, energy and moods. I use to talk to much when my previous pills were its peak but I am less apt to do that now. I feel both pill worked very well just Mydayis works better. I am unsure why it just does. I get mydayis free until January 1, 2019."

Normal September 4, 2018

For ADHD "Previously was on Adderall XR (70mg) and noticed it stopped working as effectively. Doctor changed my script to Mydayis (2/37,5's a day). If I compare them to chocolate...Adderall is Hershey's and Mydayis is Godiva. It takes a bit to kick in...but once it does, I am so focused on whats in front of me. Side effects are minimal compared to how it helps me operate daily in life. With Adderall I felt a "rush" using it. With Mydayis, no rush its a smooth transition. On Adderall, I couldn't get out of bed on my rest days and on Mydayis I'm a little slower on off days, but not much - just not as much focus of course. I have to pay more for Mydayis. $50 a month compared to $15. Its worth it for me."

ADDFulltimeEmp&Mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

For ADHD "It's okay, but its very slow to kick in and when it goes off is very slow so its kinda torturing. ADD people will know what I'm talking about , the panic attacks come and goes , and focus is not that great , its a lot cheaper if u using coupon. Vyvanse has less side effects but more expensive. BTW it gives u dry mouth ,so consistently drink..."

Sunny August 28, 2018

For ADHD "I’ve been on this medication (25mg) for a few weeks didn’t notice it kick in till a few hours after taking it. Felt nervous and anxious most of the day had no appetite. Felt like I was going to cry all the time and just depressed."

Georgiagirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

For ADHD "Taking 25mg takes 2 hours to kick in. Also take with pristiq 100mg. I feel tired at mid day. So it does work, but no real motivation like adderall gives you. I will increase to 37.5mg and stick with it for a few months. Adderall XR seems to be to up and down but is more potent. No big crash, but fatigue on this med is a problem."

Pep (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For ADHD "I have been taking Mydayis/25mg for 2 months, and I have experienced ZERO negative side effects. I was previously prescribed Adderall XR & IR and Vyvanse. Those medications were somewhat effective; however, they came with a lot of side effects (loss of appetite, moodiness, insomnia, heart palpitations, dry mouth, dry skin and anxiousness). The best thing about Mydayis is the way in which it feels "natural," and the way it steadily tapers off throughout the day. With previous medications, I could actually feel the effects coming and going and I would get these sensations of feeling "high." With Mydayis, I never actually FEEL the medication taking effect, but I can tell a HUGE difference in my performance, mood and ability to focus. I even feel relaxed, as if my mind can finally make sense of racing thoughts and feelings. I usually take my medication around 8 AM and I am easily able to fall asleep by 11 PM. With Mydayis, My Day Is manageable!"

Lane August 6, 2018

For ADHD "I switched from adderall to vyvanse, then back to adderall because the vyvanse was too expensive, then switched to Mydayis. I'm glad other people are also saying what I'm feeling. Takes about three hours to notice anything. First I start sweating a lot, with some slight chest pain. Do not feel motivated or focused, actually the opposite. Mydayis is making me scatterbrained and depressed. I was in a good place before I started with this medication hopefully I can get back to good mental health when I stop."

splooj (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

For ADHD "To me; this is an incredible RX for adults with AADD or ADD. Your focus and attention are steady and even throughout your day. My attention to detail and follow through at work has improved dramatically. The only side effect I’ve seen is hair loss. Hopefully, after my second month of this life changing medication; this will stop. This one side effect for me would be a deal breaker if it continues."

Maria (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2018

For ADHD "I absolutely love mydayis. Well into my second month taking it and it’s awesome. It’s changed and helped in ways that is a perfect balance. It calms my thoughts were I don’t feel like a mad person in my own head. Like not to just focus on one to do but to finish it and to keep my mind from straying too much on everything around me. And I hardly ever had a completely thought about anything. It was constant chaos. My doctor suggested mydayis because it has three time release capsule without the extreme highs and lows like afterlife. And you don’t have to take it all day. Just once and I never feel a crash or depressed from a sudden down of drugs in my system because of the three release thing. The only time I can really tell I’ve taken it is in the morning. It takes about an hour to kick in for me. And I feel super productive on task and efficient. All things that I had to work 200% harder in order to have the same result."

Lizzle (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2018

For ADHD "I’ve been on Mydayis 37.5mg for a week after taking two and a half 20 mg Adderall for four years. I feel slightly more focused for a few hours longer than my first dose of 20 mg Adderall but much, much more tired. I find myself looking for sugar or caffeine to keep focused at work after five or six hours. I don’t know if the dose is too low or it’s just not for me. Hopefully, at my next appointment after trying it for 30 days; my PCP will have some answers or suggestions! I don’t want to gain weight!!"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2018

For ADHD "This is my first time going on anything. At 45 I have finally admitted I have an issue focusing. I am the person with a million ideas that starts everything and never finishes anything. My therapist prescribed my mydayis 50 mg. Started 25 then upped to 50. It immediately changed my life. I am so focused and get so much done. Not just at work but around the house. I can work until 10 and go to sleep or work until 3am if I choose. It’s been wonderful for the 6 months I’ve been on it. I have never tried anything else but last time I visited my therapist a few days ago she asked me if it made me moody and irritable and I said no it puts me in a good mood and works all day. She said she was going to switch from adderal to mydayis lol. I hope everyone finds the right combination or dosage because this has completely changed my life and my marriage and my respect from peers at the office."

John (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 7, 2018

For ADHD "Worst side effects ever. I switched to mydayis 37.5mgs once a day after several years of taking Adderall XR 30mgs twice a day. The first week I felt disoriented and every time I went to bed all my muscles felt VERY sore, especially my legs. It felt like I had run 20 miles and every time I moved the soreness woke me up. Then, one night when trying to fall asleep I heard voices, it was the sound of many people talking, like if I was at a very crowded restaurant. After that, I stopped taking this medication for my own safety. I’ve never had side effects with adderall other than feeling some anxiety when I forget to eat."

Bongo July 6, 2018

For ADHD "I like Mydayis! I've tried Vyvanse and Straterra and those didn't do much in the area of focusing but the Mydayis is like the perfect drug. It is released three times a day which is a release after taking it, during mid day, and afternoon and you basically stay focused all day. ADHD medicine is an individual thing because Mydayis works for me but someone else might not like it. Like people rave about Vyvanse but it didn't do much for me. Mydayis is basically adderall but it's released different and you don't have to take an instant release capsule after the extend release wears off. With Mydayis you take one pill and you set for the rest of the day"

Marcia (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2018

For ADHD "To all the people saying this is rubbish and to use adderall XR instead, this IS adderall XR. It's literally made by the same company and contains the same ingredients. It's just a triple layer release whereas adderall XR is double layer. If you do not feel the effects of mydayis but do feel adderall XR, it's because of your own negative expectations and placebo. That's is all."

AngryLogic (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 25, 2018

For ADHD "It worked for like 2-3 hours more than a 6 hour Adderall XR dose but I am a Dexedrine Spansule and Zenzedi guy. Vyvanse and Desoxyn didn‘t calm me at all. And I liked Daytrana oddly but Ritalin is less effective. The doses are off. I figured it would range from 7.5 mg to 90 mg dosing."

spemat May 28, 2018

For ADHD "Mydayis causes me to have way to much anxiety, only reason I take it is due to the long half life."

Frass (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 21, 2018

For ADHD "I was on Adderall XR 20mg for years! I was told to try Mydayis 25mg and 3 hours after I took it my heart rate was at 150. It was weird because it dipped fast between 150 all the way down to 50 with in seconds! It was awful! My anxiety is still super high by the experience I’ve had today!"

Mac (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2018

For ADHD "Taking 37.5mg for a few months. Previously on 70mg Vyvanse + afternoon boost Good: Slows down my racing thoughts Focused for a few hours Low appetite- def can lose a few :) Not Good: (v=same as Vyvanse) I think my eyesight is affected - v Dizziness periodically - v Increased BP - v Nail biting Jaw clenching - v Sweating This med is going to be like all the others out there. Good for some people and not good for others. With any med if the side affects overshadow the benefits then it isn’t for you. Mydayis works like Vyvanse but initially didn’t need the boost. When I take it at 6am, I have to get right up and move around or I’ll go into a deep sleep and wake up 1-2 hrs late for everything! I still can’t figure out if caffeine helps or hinders it. I’m going to give it a few more months to see if I need to increase or go back to Vyvanse + boost. All of these meds should be accessible. No one should have to change just because of cost IMO"

Geez May 16, 2018

For ADHD "I’ve been using this for 30 days, and really find it to be more effective than anything I’ve previously tried. It took a few days to get used to the idea that I have to drink a ton of water. I was getting really bad headaches for the first week, towards the end of the day. Once I started making sure my water intake was sufficient, the headaches went away. I think this triple time release is perfect for someone who has a long day, but would hesitate to give it to a teen, or someone who requires more sleep and rest. It is essential that you take it upon waking if you want to get to sleep on time at night."

Heather164 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 10, 2018

For ADHD "It's helping with talking too much, binge eating, organization, memory, motivation, prioritizing tasks, memory, breaking hyper-focus, listening, conveying thoughts, studying, homeschooling my preschooler, staying awake ALL day, sleeping ALL night, and my organization is creating more structure for my kids-I have everything ready before they wake so we're not fighting before school. The best part is I'm feeling more energy so I'm walking the dog, actually wanting to play with my kids outside, and my libido came back! lol Unfortunately it didn't take away my anxiety and irritability as much as Vyvanse did. Only side effects I've noticed: I need to up my fiber intake and I have dry mouth (water bottle in purse, gum, and a floride mouth wash to keep my teeth healthy - these things seem to work great.) The first 2 days at night I felt so cold, it took me awhile to fall asleep, and I couldn't stop scratching my scalp- so weird! Other than that it's working great!"

Diagnosed at 36 (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2018

For ADHD "I went from taking Adderall XR 20mg twice a day + Adderall IR 20mg once a day, to Mydayis 50mg. This hasn’t been effective at all. Not motivated. Not focused. I rather just have Adderall XR plus my IR booster rather than the “convenience” of taking 1 capsule a day. Waste of my time."

Mjd331 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2018

For ADHD "Switched from vyvanse. Insurance wouldn't cover and $300+ a month was unsustainable. $3 was much nicer, but with the side effects I'm having it's not worth it. I was under the impression that this was the same/similar to vyvanse with a different release method, but I'm not feeling more productive at all, if anything less. What really sucks is a low constant headache and random body/joint aches. After reading other reviews I'll be requesting to swap to something else. Ty other person with same reactions, it made me feel better that it wasn't just me."

MADJake (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2018