User Reviews for Mydayis

ADHD
4.3

Summary of Mydayis reviews 4.4 63 reviews

Reviews for Mydayis

For ADHD "It worked for like 2-3 hours more than a 6 hour Adderall XR dose but I am a Dexedrine Spansule and Zenzedi guy. Vyvanse and Desoxyn didn‘t calm me at all. And I liked Daytrana oddly but Ritalin is less effective. The doses are off. I figured it would range from 7.5 mg to 90 mg dosing."

spemat May 28, 2018

For ADHD "Mydayis causes me to have way to much anxiety, only reason I take it is due to the long half life."

Frass (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 21, 2018

For ADHD "I was on Adderall XR 20mg for years! I was told to try Mydayis 25mg and 3 hours after I took it my heart rate was at 150. It was weird because it dipped fast between 150 all the way down to 50 with in seconds! It was awful! My anxiety is still super high by the experience I’ve had today!"

Mac (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2018

For ADHD "Taking 37.5mg for a few months. Previously on 70mg Vyvanse + afternoon boost Good: Slows down my racing thoughts Focused for a few hours Low appetite- def can lose a few :) Not Good: (v=same as Vyvanse) I think my eyesight is affected - v Dizziness periodically - v Increased BP - v Nail biting Jaw clenching - v Sweating This med is going to be like all the others out there. Good for some people and not good for others. With any med if the side affects overshadow the benefits then it isn’t for you. Mydayis works like Vyvanse but initially didn’t need the boost. When I take it at 6am, I have to get right up and move around or I’ll go into a deep sleep and wake up 1-2 hrs late for everything! I still can’t figure out if caffeine helps or hinders it. I’m going to give it a few more months to see if I need to increase or go back to Vyvanse + boost. All of these meds should be accessible. No one should have to change just because of cost IMO"

Geez May 16, 2018

For ADHD "I’ve been using this for 30 days, and really find it to be more effective than anything I’ve previously tried. It took a few days to get used to the idea that I have to drink a ton of water. I was getting really bad headaches for the first week, towards the end of the day. Once I started making sure my water intake was sufficient, the headaches went away. I think this triple time release is perfect for someone who has a long day, but would hesitate to give it to a teen, or someone who requires more sleep and rest. It is essential that you take it upon waking if you want to get to sleep on time at night."

Heather164 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 10, 2018

For ADHD "It's helping with talking too much, binge eating, organization, memory, motivation, prioritizing tasks, memory, breaking hyper-focus, listening, conveying thoughts, studying, homeschooling my preschooler, staying awake ALL day, sleeping ALL night, and my organization is creating more structure for my kids-I have everything ready before they wake so we're not fighting before school. The best part is I'm feeling more energy so I'm walking the dog, actually wanting to play with my kids outside, and my libido came back! lol Unfortunately it didn't take away my anxiety and irritability as much as Vyvanse did. Only side effects I've noticed: I need to up my fiber intake and I have dry mouth (water bottle in purse, gum, and a floride mouth wash to keep my teeth healthy - these things seem to work great.) The first 2 days at night I felt so cold, it took me awhile to fall asleep, and I couldn't stop scratching my scalp- so weird! Other than that it's working great!"

Diagnosed at 36 (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2018

For ADHD "I went from taking Adderall XR 20mg twice a day + Adderall IR 20mg once a day, to Mydayis 50mg. This hasn’t been effective at all. Not motivated. Not focused. I rather just have Adderall XR plus my IR booster rather than the “convenience” of taking 1 capsule a day. Waste of my time."

Mjd331 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2018

For ADHD "Switched from vyvanse. Insurance wouldn't cover and $300+ a month was unsustainable. $3 was much nicer, but with the side effects I'm having it's not worth it. I was under the impression that this was the same/similar to vyvanse with a different release method, but I'm not feeling more productive at all, if anything less. What really sucks is a low constant headache and random body/joint aches. After reading other reviews I'll be requesting to swap to something else. Ty other person with same reactions, it made me feel better that it wasn't just me."

MADJake (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2018

For ADHD "Starting taking Mydayis after Vyvance got to be really expensive. For the first month I was on a 37.5 mg. It didn’t seem to help my focus and worse yet by 7PM I was ridiculously irritable. Dr decided to increase my dose to 50 mg during month 2. The first few days I felt pretty good. But by 5 days in I felt awful again. This time I felt like a zombie, had zero focus and still felt mad at the world. This stuff is awful. I would never recommend taking this stuff. Time to go back to vyvance."

Shannon (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 21, 2018

For ADHD "This caused me to have major shortness of breath and nausea. Much prefer Vyvanse."

MudBug (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2018

For ADHD "Started Mydayis 37.5mg on Wednesday + it's now Saturday. I feel nothing, no change whatsoever. "

Escahm (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2018

For ADHD "I am a nursing student and a pharmacy technician so I see all the new drugs that hit the market like when this one did. I am up long hours since I have classes in the mornings until the afternoon, then I go to work for at least 7 hours per day after that. I have always had issues with school and ADHD. I finally decided to try medications when I was a freshman in college. I thought this medication would be perfect since it lasts so long. I hated having to take Adderall so many times a day and I would forget to take them all the time. Once I spoke to my psychiatrist and started the Mydayis I was sweating on my face so much and I had some heart palpitations which triggered my asthma constantly. I didn't even feel a big difference in my focus. I was already on the highest strength so there was nowhere else to go. We decided to go with Vyvanse and it's working great. I felt more awake on the medication, but not focused. I still felt squirrely and anxious."

CaylaM98 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 7, 2018

For ADHD "I was on 70mg Vyvanse for several years, but was constantly complaining that it stopped working by 2pm every day. So when Mydayis came out, my doctor suggested I try it. It DOES last longer, but that also means constantly being "on" from the time you take your pill to the time you fall asleep. This led to a non-stop feeling of being overwhelmed and worsened anxiety. I was stuck in a state of exhaustion but never able to rest. I started at 32.5mg and didn't feel it was helping me concentrate, so I went up to 50mg and still didn't feel like I was concentrating well. The worst issue I had is a much higher diastolic blood pressure - I'm talking after 4 months on Mydayis, I was 15 points higher than before I started it. Additionally, I started grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw leading my dentist to comment on some chipping of my teeth from grinding. I'm switching back to Vyvanse. Mydayis is not worth it - be careful what you wish for, I guess!"

Anonymous April 6, 2018

For ADHD "Quite possibly the worst medication available. To everyone whose lives it changed, try adderall or adderall xr. It will change it even better. I'm 32 and have been on 50mg of adderall xr for many years. Before that vyvnse but found I was picking at my skin. adderall xr was cutting out early in the day and my dr said try mydayis. (She also wrote me a script for adderall, probably bc she knew mydayis sucks). First day. 4 hours after taking mydayis 50 not working. 10 hours, still nothing.I had wasted my day being not productive. Whoever thought 4 hours before a medication might help you with ADHD was nuts. Or just shire trying to get a new med out there bc adderall is generic. The end of my day was when I had a complete breakdown over dinner. Sobbed for hours and felt so depressed. I tapered down my adderall to 25 mg and figured I'd give mydayis 50 another try. Nope. By 3pm complete sobfest and a in really dark place. Yeah mydayis is $3 a fill with their marketing pack...not worth it."

Pukydoo March 31, 2018

For ADHD "I'm eighteen years old and was taking Concerta (54mgs). I decided to try this (50mgs) and wow. First night, absolutely no sleep tossing and turning constantly. Second night I was able to get in about 5 hours even though I took the medication at 6am and tried to go to sleep at 12am. Third day was actually good, very focused and felt decent. But that night all hell broke loose. Tossing and turning again, and started thinking I did things that I really didn't do. Needless to say not a fun time."

chanchan126 March 26, 2018

For ADHD "Whats throwing me off is seeing many experiences saying they couldn’t feel Mydayis working for 4+ hours. it starts off with a small instant release so I do feel mine working right away. Side effects are different for everyone, but for comparison purposes: Adderrall XR 30 mg worked 6-7 hours, then sleepiness & a hard coming down/depressed feeling, loss of appetite, calming effect - helped rationalize my emotions effectively. Mydayis: 12 hrs, still feel working within first 30-60 mins like adderrall, my appetite came BACK with this, no coming down feeling, but the overall effectiveness of helping with focusing sometimes isn’t as much. I’ve thought about increasing but I’d like to see about therapy for self management or at least a low dose. The doc also said if this dose doesn’t work as well that we’d switch to Vyvanse, which is one I haven’t tried so I’m afraid to switch. Overall this one has worked best for me, but I am looking at healthier avenues in the near future."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 21, 2018

For ADHD "It's helped, but these side effects are a bit much. Whenever I take it, I often feel depressed. I'm not entirely sure if that's the best way to describe it, but I end up kinda hating myself and not wanting to do anything because I'm a piece of rubbish. This is a common side effect, but I've also been having vision problems and they've only been happening after I started taking the medication. It could just be a coincidence, but this new farsightedness is definitely out of the ordinary. My parents also needed glasses, but I'm pretty sure neither of them were specifically farsighted."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 20, 2018

For ADHD "Switched to this because Vyvanse 70mg was wearing off too soon (I take my meds around 6am and it would wear off by 1-2pm). It's been about 2 weeks now and I'm depressed, grouchy, and accomplish nothing in the morning until about 10am when I am almost overly focused. I feel moody, more overwhelmed than normal, and it does not have the calming effect on me like Vyvanse did. I'm going back to Vyvanse for sure and going to ask about an afternoon pill to get me through those last couple of hours of work."

AZ1106 (taken for less than 1 month) March 19, 2018

For ADHD "Highly disappointed. Didn't control or help ADHD symptoms. Went back to Adderral XR30"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2018

For ADHD "Hey all- I can relate. I'm 27 and have been on adderall since I’ve been 13. I've tried Ritalin, focalin, adderall (obviously), vyvance, Ritalin .. and now I’m on mydayis being prescribed 50 mg with 20 mg IR to be divided in half taking each one separately. Mydayis kicks in literally 3 hours later, therefore, I need to take the half of 20mg IR first thing when I get up. Truthfully, vyvnance has been the most helpful to me.. I’m just always open to try something that could help me the best."

Hilly26 March 15, 2018

For ADHD "I was prescribed Adderall IR 10mg 2x daily last summer but the dips between dosages were awful. My doctor prescribed Mydayis 12.5 mg to see if the XR would help even out the lows. Mydayis took several hours to kick in. I had to wake up 2 hours earlier than normal just to be productive by an acceptable time. The overall productivity effects were minimal. I became horribly irritable. I could not be in the same room as others and noise made me "fighty". (I typically have a very quiet, sweet disposition) I slept far more than average and noticed significant gaps in my memory. I was very nauseous and I began violently vomiting after each pill. Overall, it was an awful experience. I am back on Adderall IR and realize, as a college student, XR is not best for me. I need to be in control the effective period. IR gives me flexibility that Mydayis and pills like it can't provide."

Grace M. March 11, 2018

For ADHD "The first day, I was so ill it was inconceivable. Plain and simple. The second: gave me such an intense deep sleep it was still hard to grasp. Yes, I took the RIGHT prescribed pill. Obviously, way too many PERSONAL variables to go slamming a new med, (some people report very positive reactions) but after MY experience I really question the mad scientists behind this stuff. Stick to the basic Adderall."

marcus March 9, 2018

"After 10+ years of trying everything for depression, Vyvanse brought me out of it like I woke from a coma. Literally! I've been on Mydayis for just over a week, after 6 years of Vyvanse. So far I agree with others. It takes a really long time to start working. No matter when I take it, it doesn't take effect until four+ hours later. That's a really long time. I'm going to do what someone else suggested and try taking it at bedtime the night before or a couple hours before I get up. I'm on the 37.5 mg now, so I'll give it another week (or less) then call the doctor to see about jumping up to 50 mg, the maximum dose. Other than that it's ok. No real side effects or problems. Had a couple of incidents of heart pounding during the first few days but that's past. If 50 mg doesn't work I'll probably go back to Vyvanse. Hope that helps."

LRudolph March 5, 2018

For ADHD "This makes me very nauseous if I don’t eat enough food when I take it. It seems to me like it takes longer to start working, compared to adderall. It does not seem as effective as adderall in my opinion but I guess it lasts longer throughout the day. I am currently using a Rx coupon so I pay $15/month. Dosage 37.5mg. Compared to adderall (which I was on for years), Mydayis causes less of a lack of appetite and less of that “pounding heart” feeling. I also feel that I am able to sleep better on this. The lowest dose did nothing at all for me besides nausea. 37.5 mg is better but I would probably be fine increasing to 50mg"

Anne (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 4, 2018

For ADHD "I have been on Mydayis for a few months now. It has changed my life. Initially, I was on 25mg, but I have Bipolar Disorder as well, so it made me manic when I would take it. I am now on the 12.5 mg and I am finally productive at college and it's even helped some of my anxiety. All other ADD/ADHD medicine before this has always made my anxiety worse and the side effects outweighed the benefits, but I am so glad my doctor put me on this. Without it, my brain fog is intense and I cannot function normally."

Amber (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 27, 2018